Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Salvation"

Going Down?

John 3:22-36

Topics: Salvation

Long before God created man, this catastrophic event occurred. The archangel, Lucifer, rose up in rebellion against the Almighty God. The mystery of iniquity began. Lucifer was possessed with an attitude of self-promotion, ambition, self-aggrandizement—a rebellion and defiance of the sovereignty of God.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon The Torn Veil

The Torn Veil

Matthew 27:50-51
Topic: Salvation
The more we think of His death, the more we will be amazed at it. As much as a miracle excels the common facts of life, so also this wonder of wonders rises above all miracles of power. The death of Jesus Christ is the marvel of time and eternity. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Torn Veil

The Torn Veil

Matthew 27:50-51
The more we think of His death, the more we will be amazed at it. As much as a miracle excels the common facts of life, so also this wonder of wonders rises above all miracles of power. The death of Jesus Christ is the marvel of time and eternity. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Salvation Through Truth

Salvation Through Truth

Psalms 57:1-11
As horrible as the truth is, yet it is certain from the Holy writ that there will be people who, in consequence of their sin and rejection of the Savior, will go away into everlasting punishment. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Salvation Through Truth

Salvation Through Truth

Psalms 57:1-11
As horrible as the truth is, yet it is certain from the Holy writ that there will be people who, in consequence of their sin and rejection of the Savior, will go away into everlasting punishment. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Thank God for the miracle of repentance!

Thank God for the miracle of repentance!

2 Chronicles 33:9-13
Perhaps somebody here is in a type of prison tonight and you want to be free……Jesus is the answer! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Thank God for the miracle of repentance!

Thank God for the miracle of repentance!

2 Chronicles 33:9-13
Perhaps somebody here is in a type of prison tonight and you want to be free……Jesus is the answer! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus is still in the life changing business

Jesus is still in the life changing business

Matthew 12:20-20
When you think about it, there has never been a time like today where we see so many bruised, battered and broken lives. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus is still in the life changing business

Jesus is still in the life changing business

Matthew 12:20-20
When you think about it, there has never been a time like today where we see so many bruised, battered and broken lives. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Salvation By Saying

Salvation By Saying

Romans 10:9-13
What stops the hand of the enemy? The Word of God in your mouth, spoken. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Salvation By Saying

Salvation By Saying

Romans 10:9-13
What stops the hand of the enemy? The Word of God in your mouth, spoken. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Truth Said So, but Mercy Said No!

Truth Said So, but Mercy Said No!

James 2:13-13
I CAN ONLY TELL YOU WHAT TRUTH SAYS. I HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER BUT CONCRETE TRUTH AND JUDGEMENTS, I CAN TELL YOU THAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT GOD CAN AND WILL DO IN HIS MERCY [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Truth Said So, but Mercy Said No!

Truth Said So, but Mercy Said No!

James 2:13-13
I CAN ONLY TELL YOU WHAT TRUTH SAYS. I HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER BUT CONCRETE TRUTH AND JUDGEMENTS, I CAN TELL YOU THAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT GOD CAN AND WILL DO IN HIS MERCY [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Valley Of Trouble For A Door Of Hope

A Valley Of Trouble For A Door Of Hope

Hosea 2:14-16
It’s time to leave your valley of trouble and pass through the Door of Hope! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Valley Of Trouble For A Door Of Hope

A Valley Of Trouble For A Door Of Hope

Hosea 2:14-16
It’s time to leave your valley of trouble and pass through the Door of Hope! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Four Essentials To Salvation

The Four Essentials To Salvation

Matthew 20:1-7
This parable mentions those who worked in the vineyard during the THIRD HOUR, the SIXTH HOUR, the NINTH HOUR and the ELEVENTH HOUR. Though they are working at different hours their message of salvation will be the same. They will be preaching and teaching the same scriptural truth for the salvation of souls. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Four Essentials To Salvation

The Four Essentials To Salvation

Matthew 20:1-7
This parable mentions those who worked in the vineyard during the THIRD HOUR, the SIXTH HOUR, the NINTH HOUR and the ELEVENTH HOUR. Though they are working at different hours their message of salvation will be the same. They will be preaching and teaching the same scriptural truth for the salvation of souls. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Transformation

The Transformation

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
We all know and understand that when God creates, the scripture states He creates all things well. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Transformation

The Transformation

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
We all know and understand that when God creates, the scripture states He creates all things well. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A New Look at Ye Must be Born Again

A New Look at Ye Must be Born Again

John 3:1-7
Being born again is more than church attendance. It is more than giving of yourself and your natural things. It is walking in the Spirit and knowing the will of the Spirit. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A New Look at Ye Must be Born Again

A New Look at Ye Must be Born Again

John 3:1-7
Being born again is more than church attendance. It is more than giving of yourself and your natural things. It is walking in the Spirit and knowing the will of the Spirit. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Desire for the Fire

A Desire for the Fire

Leviticus 6:13-13
Fire is amazing! Not many here tonight could honestly say that fire is of no interest to you. While you may not be a pyromaniac you are still fascinated by fire. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Desire for the Fire

A Desire for the Fire

Leviticus 6:13-13
Fire is amazing! Not many here tonight could honestly say that fire is of no interest to you. While you may not be a pyromaniac you are still fascinated by fire. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Lost In The Woods

Lost In The Woods

2 Samuel 18:6-8
In the heat of the battle it’s easy to get disoriented [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Lost In The Woods

Lost In The Woods

2 Samuel 18:6-8
In the heat of the battle it’s easy to get disoriented [ read more... ]

Image for sermon My Personal Savior

My Personal Savior

1 Corinthians 1:4-6
God is interested in this becoming personal to you. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon My Personal Savior

My Personal Savior

1 Corinthians 1:4-6
God is interested in this becoming personal to you. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Am Persuaded

I Am Persuaded

Romans 8:37-39
Do we truly live up to the definition of persuaded? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Am Persuaded

I Am Persuaded

Romans 8:37-39
Do we truly live up to the definition of persuaded? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Have A White Stone

I Have A White Stone

Revelation 2:17-17
God’s giving us the white stone – we’re not guilty! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Have A White Stone

I Have A White Stone

Revelation 2:17-17
God’s giving us the white stone – we’re not guilty! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon 3 Steps to Success

3 Steps to Success

John 19:28-30
I’m not sure how YOU measure success, but if you make it to Heaven (to be with Jesus for ETERNITY) in MY book…you are a SUCCESS!!!! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon 3 Steps to Success

3 Steps to Success

John 19:28-30
I’m not sure how YOU measure success, but if you make it to Heaven (to be with Jesus for ETERNITY) in MY book…you are a SUCCESS!!!! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Traveling Fast...In the Wrong Direction

Traveling Fast...In the Wrong Direction

Proverbs 4:26-27
I believe the Spirit wants to talk to someone today about this very problem in your spiritual life: Someone is TRAVELING FAST...IN THE WRONG DIRECTION. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Traveling Fast...In the Wrong Direction

Traveling Fast...In the Wrong Direction

Proverbs 4:26-27
I believe the Spirit wants to talk to someone today about this very problem in your spiritual life: Someone is TRAVELING FAST...IN THE WRONG DIRECTION. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Testimony of a Tax Collector

Testimony of a Tax Collector

Luke 19:1-10
The short little man finally realized there was a shortage in his relationship with God. And he finally realized that God was no respecter of persons! If Jesus ever did it for anyone else, He can do it for you! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Testimony of a Tax Collector

Testimony of a Tax Collector

Luke 19:1-10
The short little man finally realized there was a shortage in his relationship with God. And he finally realized that God was no respecter of persons! If Jesus ever did it for anyone else, He can do it for you! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Fragile Kingdom

Fragile Kingdom

John 1:14-14
What Satan didn’t realize is the plan of God is not as fragile as it sometimes appears! Jesus resurrected in power! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Fragile Kingdom

Fragile Kingdom

John 1:14-14
What Satan didn’t realize is the plan of God is not as fragile as it sometimes appears! Jesus resurrected in power! [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

Five Things you must do to get Unstuck! Has your church replaced truth with tradition?  Have you done the s...[read more]

Thumbnail

As common as the word mentor is in society, and in the business culture in general, when it comes to many...[read more]

Thumbnail

Here are a few things to remember when taking up the offering.Don’t be timid or embarrassed to ask people for...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.