Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Salvation"

I Have A White Stone

Revelation 2:17-17

Topics: Salvation

God’s giving us the white stone – we’re not guilty!

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon 3 Steps to Success

3 Steps to Success

John 19:28-30
Topic: Salvation
I’m not sure how YOU measure success, but if you make it to Heaven (to be with Jesus for ETERNITY) in MY book…you are a SUCCESS!!!! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon 3 Steps to Success

3 Steps to Success

John 19:28-30
I’m not sure how YOU measure success, but if you make it to Heaven (to be with Jesus for ETERNITY) in MY book…you are a SUCCESS!!!! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Traveling Fast...In the Wrong Direction

Traveling Fast...In the Wrong Direction

Proverbs 4:26-27
I believe the Spirit wants to talk to someone today about this very problem in your spiritual life: Someone is TRAVELING FAST...IN THE WRONG DIRECTION. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Traveling Fast...In the Wrong Direction

Traveling Fast...In the Wrong Direction

Proverbs 4:26-27
I believe the Spirit wants to talk to someone today about this very problem in your spiritual life: Someone is TRAVELING FAST...IN THE WRONG DIRECTION. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Testimony of a Tax Collector

Testimony of a Tax Collector

Luke 19:1-10
The short little man finally realized there was a shortage in his relationship with God. And he finally realized that God was no respecter of persons! If Jesus ever did it for anyone else, He can do it for you! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Testimony of a Tax Collector

Testimony of a Tax Collector

Luke 19:1-10
The short little man finally realized there was a shortage in his relationship with God. And he finally realized that God was no respecter of persons! If Jesus ever did it for anyone else, He can do it for you! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Fragile Kingdom

Fragile Kingdom

John 1:14-14
What Satan didn’t realize is the plan of God is not as fragile as it sometimes appears! Jesus resurrected in power! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Fragile Kingdom

Fragile Kingdom

John 1:14-14
What Satan didn’t realize is the plan of God is not as fragile as it sometimes appears! Jesus resurrected in power! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Am What I Am

I Am What I Am

1 Corinthians 15:10-10
MY SPIRIT AND GOD’S SPIRIT AGREE THAT I AM HIS CHILD! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Am What I Am

I Am What I Am

1 Corinthians 15:10-10
MY SPIRIT AND GOD’S SPIRIT AGREE THAT I AM HIS CHILD! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When You Can’t Get Out - Handout

When You Can’t Get Out - Handout

Micah 7:7-8
Basically, what each of these great men of God were saying is: “God, I can’t get out … but I think You can get in!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When You Can’t Get Out - Handout

When You Can’t Get Out - Handout

Micah 7:7-8
Basically, what each of these great men of God were saying is: “God, I can’t get out … but I think You can get in!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What You See is What You Get

What You See is What You Get

John 3:1-3
The Kingdom of God is not something to be joined by natural means, but MUST come by new birth. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What You See is What You Get

What You See is What You Get

John 3:1-3
The Kingdom of God is not something to be joined by natural means, but MUST come by new birth. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What is Jesus to You?

What is Jesus to You?

1 Corinthians 1:18-29
Paul’s message of Christ was purposed to cause the sinner to repent and the sick to be healed. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What is Jesus to You?

What is Jesus to You?

1 Corinthians 1:18-29
Paul’s message of Christ was purposed to cause the sinner to repent and the sick to be healed. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Remember Separation

Remember Separation

Luke 17:28-32
There are some of us here tonight which are at a turning point in our lives. God desires for us to draw close to him, and has given us the opportunity in this very service. Tonight is your turning point! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Remember Separation

Remember Separation

Luke 17:28-32
There are some of us here tonight which are at a turning point in our lives. God desires for us to draw close to him, and has given us the opportunity in this very service. Tonight is your turning point! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Eternal Judgment

Eternal Judgment

1 John 4:17-17
It is a horrible thought that we should stand before the Lord unprepared. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Eternal Judgment

Eternal Judgment

1 John 4:17-17
It is a horrible thought that we should stand before the Lord unprepared. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Limited Visions of an Unlimited Saviour

Limited Visions of an Unlimited Saviour

Mark 6:1-6
Some see Jesus only as the Carpenter’s son Some see Jesus as - Mary’s baby boy Some see Jesus as - a Prophet But some see Him as a Saviour [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Limited Visions of an Unlimited Saviour

Limited Visions of an Unlimited Saviour

Mark 6:1-6
Some see Jesus only as the Carpenter’s son Some see Jesus as - Mary’s baby boy Some see Jesus as - a Prophet But some see Him as a Saviour [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Battle of your Surroundings

The Battle of your Surroundings

2 Samuel 18:6-8
Peter wasn’t saying that we are to pay the price for our own salvation. He was saying in order to be saved you’ve got to respond to what Jesus has done for you. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Battle of your Surroundings

The Battle of your Surroundings

2 Samuel 18:6-8
Peter wasn’t saying that we are to pay the price for our own salvation. He was saying in order to be saved you’ve got to respond to what Jesus has done for you. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Epidemic of our Generation

The Epidemic of our Generation

Amos 8:11-13
We are living in a spiritual famine! People are hungry, but they don’t even know what they are hungry for. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Epidemic of our Generation

The Epidemic of our Generation

Amos 8:11-13
We are living in a spiritual famine! People are hungry, but they don’t even know what they are hungry for. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Plan and the Price

The Plan and the Price

John 1:29-29
It is not God’s plan for your life that you continue living with sin in your life, He wants to let you know that you can leave this place today, and sin no more! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Plan and the Price

The Plan and the Price

John 1:29-29
It is not God’s plan for your life that you continue living with sin in your life, He wants to let you know that you can leave this place today, and sin no more! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon No Fishing

No Fishing

Micah 7:18-19
We should never go fishing in the sea to regain the old sins we left at the altar. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon No Fishing

No Fishing

Micah 7:18-19
We should never go fishing in the sea to regain the old sins we left at the altar. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon So Great Salvation

So Great Salvation

Hebrews 2:3-4
How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation [ read more... ]

Image for sermon So Great Salvation

So Great Salvation

Hebrews 2:3-4
How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation [ read more... ]

Image for sermon No Other Gospel

No Other Gospel

Galatians 1:1-9
Paul instructed these that had been miss-directed, those that had been miss-informed, that they had believed a perverted teaching or Gospel. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon No Other Gospel

No Other Gospel

Galatians 1:1-9
Paul instructed these that had been miss-directed, those that had been miss-informed, that they had believed a perverted teaching or Gospel. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Garments of Salvation!

Garments of Salvation!

Isaiah 61:1-10
I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Garments of Salvation!

Garments of Salvation!

Isaiah 61:1-10
I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Where You’ll Find Grace

Where You’ll Find Grace

2 Samuel 9:1-13
If you’re lost you can know his grace right now, but you have to receive it. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Where You’ll Find Grace

Where You’ll Find Grace

2 Samuel 9:1-13
If you’re lost you can know his grace right now, but you have to receive it. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

The expression of guarding the gates really has to do with guarding the mind. As noted in the previous message, Joh...[read more]

Thumbnail

Most people react badly to being interrupted. They often feel disrespected and small when you talk over them. ...[read more]

Thumbnail

In his research of leaders, both historical and contemporary, author Robert Clinton found that few leaders actually...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.