Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Salvation"

How To Get To Heaven

John 14:2-3

Topics: Salvation

OUR REWARD IS IN HEAVEN, OUR HOPE IS IN HEAVEN... SOMEBODY IS GOING TO GO!

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon The New Birth Experience

The New Birth Experience

Romans 5:8-8
Topic: Salvation
Examining Tradition in the Light of Truth. Salvation and the new birth experience. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The New Birth Experience

The New Birth Experience

Romans 5:8-8
Examining Tradition in the Light of Truth. Salvation and the new birth experience. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Home Bible Evangelism

Home Bible Evangelism

Matthew 16:24-24
New Birth Experience Presentation [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Home Bible Evangelism

Home Bible Evangelism

Matthew 16:24-24
New Birth Experience Presentation [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Big Mystery

The Big Mystery

Revelation 1:11-18
Here is a great study on salvation. It is a mystery to them who are blind. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Big Mystery

The Big Mystery

Revelation 1:11-18
Here is a great study on salvation. It is a mystery to them who are blind. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon If you were to die today...

If you were to die today...

Hebrews 1:8-10
This illustration takes a close look at eternity and the promise of Heaven. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon If you were to die today...

If you were to die today...

Hebrews 1:8-10
This illustration takes a close look at eternity and the promise of Heaven. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A New Creature

A New Creature

2 Corinthians 5:14-17
If any man be in Christ he is a new creature. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A New Creature

A New Creature

2 Corinthians 5:14-17
If any man be in Christ he is a new creature. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Delivering Love

Delivering Love

John 15:13-13
Yes, God delivered His love through Jesus Christ, our Lord, that we might be saved today. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Delivering Love

Delivering Love

John 15:13-13
Yes, God delivered His love through Jesus Christ, our Lord, that we might be saved today. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Soldiers Perspective Of The Cross

A Soldiers Perspective Of The Cross

John 19:23-24
Topics: Salvation Easter/Passover
3 soldiers or groups of soldiers who had different reactions to what they were about to see unfold that day. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Soldiers Perspective Of The Cross

A Soldiers Perspective Of The Cross

John 19:23-24
Topics: Salvation Easter/Passover
3 soldiers or groups of soldiers who had different reactions to what they were about to see unfold that day. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Process from Pit to Praise!

The Process from Pit to Praise!

Psalms 40:1-3
He robed Himself in human flesh, entered the pit of this world and died for us on the cross. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Process from Pit to Praise!

The Process from Pit to Praise!

Psalms 40:1-3
He robed Himself in human flesh, entered the pit of this world and died for us on the cross. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Something Greater Than Heaven And Something Worse Than Hell

Something Greater Than Heaven And Something Worse Than Hell

Revelation 21:4-7
Thank God you still have time today to change your destination. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Something Greater Than Heaven And Something Worse Than Hell

Something Greater Than Heaven And Something Worse Than Hell

Revelation 21:4-7
Thank God you still have time today to change your destination. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Sellout For Pentecost

Sellout For Pentecost

Luke 24:49-49
They knew that to experience this promise it was going to take commitment, a complete sellout for Pentecost. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Sellout For Pentecost

Sellout For Pentecost

Luke 24:49-49
They knew that to experience this promise it was going to take commitment, a complete sellout for Pentecost. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Christ The Indispensable God

Jesus Christ The Indispensable God

John 15:5-5
We live in a time when most things we buy are dispensable..we humans have an absolute indispensable Creator who also happens to be our Savior. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Christ The Indispensable God

Jesus Christ The Indispensable God

John 15:5-5
We live in a time when most things we buy are dispensable..we humans have an absolute indispensable Creator who also happens to be our Savior. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How Do I Find True Purpose for my Life?

How Do I Find True Purpose for my Life?

Revelation 4:1-11
That void in your life, that you have tried to fill with other things, was created so that only one thing would ever be able to fill it. And that one thing is the Holy Ghost. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How Do I Find True Purpose for my Life?

How Do I Find True Purpose for my Life?

Revelation 4:1-11
That void in your life, that you have tried to fill with other things, was created so that only one thing would ever be able to fill it. And that one thing is the Holy Ghost. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Way

The Way

John 14:5-6
Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Way

The Way

John 14:5-6
Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What are you looking for?

What are you looking for?

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18
The world pokes fun at those who live a godly, righteous and holy life. Even in the religious community it is deemed not important and legalistic to live the way we do. Why do we live a godly, righteous and holy life? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What are you looking for?

What are you looking for?

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18
The world pokes fun at those who live a godly, righteous and holy life. Even in the religious community it is deemed not important and legalistic to live the way we do. Why do we live a godly, righteous and holy life? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon He Is My Hero

He Is My Hero

Ephesians 2:12-13
When I think of a hero, I think of the men and women who were the uniforms of our military and first responders, individuals who are willing to lay their lives on the line for our safety and wellbeing. Jesus Christ, our true hero laid his life down on a cross so that our lives could be saved and set free. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon He Is My Hero

He Is My Hero

Ephesians 2:12-13
When I think of a hero, I think of the men and women who were the uniforms of our military and first responders, individuals who are willing to lay their lives on the line for our safety and wellbeing. Jesus Christ, our true hero laid his life down on a cross so that our lives could be saved and set free. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Must Be Born Again

You Must Be Born Again

John 3:1-7
Jesus has a message for Nicodemus and He’s hoping that he will take it to the rest of the Pharisees. It’s recorded here in the book of John so that anyone coming along after Nicodemus who thought that their good deeds or religious living could get them into Heaven could hear the rebuke and correction of Jesus… “Ye Must Be Born Again!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Must Be Born Again

You Must Be Born Again

John 3:1-7
Jesus has a message for Nicodemus and He’s hoping that he will take it to the rest of the Pharisees. It’s recorded here in the book of John so that anyone coming along after Nicodemus who thought that their good deeds or religious living could get them into Heaven could hear the rebuke and correction of Jesus… “Ye Must Be Born Again!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Teaching a Home Bible Study with Just a Bible

Teaching a Home Bible Study with Just a Bible

Hebrews 4:12-12
The best thing to do is to win their confidence in the Word of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Teaching a Home Bible Study with Just a Bible

Teaching a Home Bible Study with Just a Bible

Hebrews 4:12-12
The best thing to do is to win their confidence in the Word of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon For The Sake Of One

For The Sake Of One

Romans 5:6-11
He came for the sake of even one of you who need Him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon For The Sake Of One

For The Sake Of One

Romans 5:6-11
He came for the sake of even one of you who need Him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Power To Break Destructive Patterns In Your Life

Power To Break Destructive Patterns In Your Life

Exodus 20:1-4
Topics: Salvation Encouragement Spiritual Warfare Mental Illness Sin
Many of us have what we call baggage. When we make the decision to hand over our baggage to the Lord then we begin to walk in what we call the blessings of God. When we ignore God’s laws, when we want to do just what we want, then we will eventually pay the price for that decision. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Power To Break Destructive Patterns In Your Life

Power To Break Destructive Patterns In Your Life

Exodus 20:1-4
Topics: Salvation Encouragement Spiritual Warfare Mental Illness Sin
Many of us have what we call baggage. When we make the decision to hand over our baggage to the Lord then we begin to walk in what we call the blessings of God. When we ignore God’s laws, when we want to do just what we want, then we will eventually pay the price for that decision. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

"The fiercest battles are seldom fought over theology. More often, they are fought over change; sometimes even...[read more]

Thumbnail

If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen ...[read more]

Thumbnail

In a recent study of church growth, the following factors and strategies were noticed as being utilized in growing ...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.