Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Salvation"

He Is My Hero

Ephesians 2:12-13

Topics: Salvation

When I think of a hero, I think of the men and women who were the uniforms of our military and first responders, individuals who are willing to lay their lives on the line for our safety and wellbeing. Jesus Christ, our true hero laid his life down on a cross so that our lives could be saved and set free.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon You Must Be Born Again

You Must Be Born Again

John 3:1-7
Topic: Salvation
Jesus has a message for Nicodemus and He’s hoping that he will take it to the rest of the Pharisees. It’s recorded here in the book of John so that anyone coming along after Nicodemus who thought that their good deeds or religious living could get them into Heaven could hear the rebuke and correction of Jesus… “Ye Must Be Born Again!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Must Be Born Again

You Must Be Born Again

Jesus has a message for Nicodemus and He’s hoping that he will take it to the rest of the Pharisees. It’s recorded here in the book of John so that anyone coming along after Nicodemus who thought that their good deeds or religious living could get them into Heaven could hear the rebuke and correction of Jesus… “Ye Must Be Born Again!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Teaching a Home Bible Study with Just a Bible

Teaching a Home Bible Study with Just a Bible

Hebrews 4:12-12
The best thing to do is to win their confidence in the Word of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Teaching a Home Bible Study with Just a Bible

Teaching a Home Bible Study with Just a Bible

Hebrews 4:12-12
The best thing to do is to win their confidence in the Word of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon For The Sake Of One

For The Sake Of One

Romans 5:6-11
He came for the sake of even one of you who need Him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon For The Sake Of One

For The Sake Of One

Romans 5:6-11
He came for the sake of even one of you who need Him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Power To Break Destructive Patterns In Your Life

Power To Break Destructive Patterns In Your Life

Exodus 20:1-4
Topics: Salvation Encouragement Spiritual Warfare Mental Illness Sin
Many of us have what we call baggage. When we make the decision to hand over our baggage to the Lord then we begin to walk in what we call the blessings of God. When we ignore God’s laws, when we want to do just what we want, then we will eventually pay the price for that decision. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Power To Break Destructive Patterns In Your Life

Power To Break Destructive Patterns In Your Life

Exodus 20:1-4
Topics: Salvation Encouragement Spiritual Warfare Mental Illness Sin
Many of us have what we call baggage. When we make the decision to hand over our baggage to the Lord then we begin to walk in what we call the blessings of God. When we ignore God’s laws, when we want to do just what we want, then we will eventually pay the price for that decision. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Is there a Name on the Tombstone of your “Old Man”?

Is there a Name on the Tombstone of your “Old Man”?

Romans 6:4-4
I just can’t help but liken this to baptism. Your old man (sinful nature you were born with) needs a proper burial. And the Bible has provided us perfect instructions for the handling of a sinner who would be “buried with him in baptism into death...” (Rom 6:4) [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Is there a Name on the Tombstone of your “Old Man”?

Is there a Name on the Tombstone of your “Old Man”?

Romans 6:4-4
I just can’t help but liken this to baptism. Your old man (sinful nature you were born with) needs a proper burial. And the Bible has provided us perfect instructions for the handling of a sinner who would be “buried with him in baptism into death...” (Rom 6:4) [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Were Always On His Mind

You Were Always On His Mind

Revelation 13:8-8
Topics: General Salvation The Cross The Church Getting To Know Him
We heard the hymn saying, “When He was on the cross, I was on His mind.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Were Always On His Mind

You Were Always On His Mind

Revelation 13:8-8
Topics: General Salvation The Cross The Church Getting To Know Him
We heard the hymn saying, “When He was on the cross, I was on His mind.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A New Look at Ye Must be Born Again

A New Look at Ye Must be Born Again

Being born again is more than church attendance. It is more than giving of yourself and your natural things. It is walking in the Spirit and knowing the will of the Spirit. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A New Look at Ye Must be Born Again

A New Look at Ye Must be Born Again

Being born again is more than church attendance. It is more than giving of yourself and your natural things. It is walking in the Spirit and knowing the will of the Spirit. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Desire for the Fire

A Desire for the Fire

Leviticus 6:13-13
Fire is amazing! Not many here tonight could honestly say that fire is of no interest to you. While you may not be a pyromaniac you are still fascinated by fire. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Desire for the Fire

A Desire for the Fire

Leviticus 6:13-13
Fire is amazing! Not many here tonight could honestly say that fire is of no interest to you. While you may not be a pyromaniac you are still fascinated by fire. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Do You Believe In Ghosts?

Do You Believe In Ghosts?

Acts 2:38-38
Can you remember sitting around a campfire, shadows dancing out into the inky black darkness, while each person took turns telling ghost stories? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Do You Believe In Ghosts?

Do You Believe In Ghosts?

Acts 2:38-38
Can you remember sitting around a campfire, shadows dancing out into the inky black darkness, while each person took turns telling ghost stories? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Reality of Hell

Reality of Hell

Luke 16:19-31
Reading this verse of scripture and this story from eternity I would like tonight and feel very strongly too tell you of the Realities of Hell. Although the preaching of Hell is not a popular message and is very seldom preached among the church world, it is spoken often in the word of God, more often than heaven, grace, or love in fact it is mentioned by Jesus Christ more than anything else. Why? For the fact that it is real and God wishes for none to go. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Reality of Hell

Reality of Hell

Luke 16:19-31
Reading this verse of scripture and this story from eternity I would like tonight and feel very strongly too tell you of the Realities of Hell. Although the preaching of Hell is not a popular message and is very seldom preached among the church world, it is spoken often in the word of God, more often than heaven, grace, or love in fact it is mentioned by Jesus Christ more than anything else. Why? For the fact that it is real and God wishes for none to go. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Two-Minute Warning

Two-Minute Warning

Luke 21:7-11
It tells the opponents one of two things: 1. I’ve either got to score some points to win this game or 2. I’ve got to hold the lead for just two more minutes. It is most times the crucial point of the game. Lots of games are won or lost inside of that two minute mark. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Two-Minute Warning

Two-Minute Warning

Luke 21:7-11
It tells the opponents one of two things: 1. I’ve either got to score some points to win this game or 2. I’ve got to hold the lead for just two more minutes. It is most times the crucial point of the game. Lots of games are won or lost inside of that two minute mark. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon From Rags To Riches

From Rags To Riches

Ephesians 1:6-6
The phrase “from rags to riches” is one that we all no doubt have heard before. It was a man by the name of Horatio Alger Jr. who coined the phrase and made a name for himself in the late 1800’s. Mr. Alger was the author of novels for boys and became famous for his stories about boys who rose from poverty to wealth and fame through hard work, virtuous living, and luck. He devoted much of his time and money to helping orphans and runaway boys in New York City. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon From Rags To Riches

From Rags To Riches

Ephesians 1:6-6
The phrase “from rags to riches” is one that we all no doubt have heard before. It was a man by the name of Horatio Alger Jr. who coined the phrase and made a name for himself in the late 1800’s. Mr. Alger was the author of novels for boys and became famous for his stories about boys who rose from poverty to wealth and fame through hard work, virtuous living, and luck. He devoted much of his time and money to helping orphans and runaway boys in New York City. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon This is Not a Game

This is Not a Game

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Whatever you choose to call it is irrelevant to this preacher. The bottom line is that this event will impact the entire world like no other event has impacted this world in human history. There has never been anything that can compare to the rapture of the church. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon This is Not a Game

This is Not a Game

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
Whatever you choose to call it is irrelevant to this preacher. The bottom line is that this event will impact the entire world like no other event has impacted this world in human history. There has never been anything that can compare to the rapture of the church. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Believing to the Saving of the Soul

Believing to the Saving of the Soul

Hebrews 10:39-39
“Repeat after me, ‘I accept the Lord Jesus Christ as my personal Savior.’ Now, there you have it, you are now saved.” How often have you heard this said? How often have you said it yourself? This thinking expresses, “only believe and you will be saved.” There are several problems with this type of thinking. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Believing to the Saving of the Soul

Believing to the Saving of the Soul

Hebrews 10:39-39
“Repeat after me, ‘I accept the Lord Jesus Christ as my personal Savior.’ Now, there you have it, you are now saved.” How often have you heard this said? How often have you said it yourself? This thinking expresses, “only believe and you will be saved.” There are several problems with this type of thinking. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The God of the Second Chance

The God of the Second Chance

Acts 13:13-13
John Mark was a first generation Christian in the Book of Acts and the young cousin of Barnabas. He had gone on the first missionary journey with Barnabas and Paul but for some reason turned back to Jerusalem. Paul viewed this young man as a weakling and a deserter and refused for him to go on the second missionary journey. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The God of the Second Chance

The God of the Second Chance

Acts 13:13-13
John Mark was a first generation Christian in the Book of Acts and the young cousin of Barnabas. He had gone on the first missionary journey with Barnabas and Paul but for some reason turned back to Jerusalem. Paul viewed this young man as a weakling and a deserter and refused for him to go on the second missionary journey. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Peter, Thanks For The Kingdom Keys

Peter, Thanks For The Kingdom Keys

Acts 2:38-39
Once Jesus came, died on Calvary, rose from the dead, and ascended back to Heaven, the door of salvation was wide open. The price for salvation had been paid in full. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Peter, Thanks For The Kingdom Keys

Peter, Thanks For The Kingdom Keys

Acts 2:38-39
Once Jesus came, died on Calvary, rose from the dead, and ascended back to Heaven, the door of salvation was wide open. The price for salvation had been paid in full. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Believing Requires Action

Believing Requires Action

Acts 8:12-12
In the Bible there was a definite course of action that was followed when someone believed. Let us take a closer look at this course of action. It is here that we will understand God’s plan for man. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Believing Requires Action

Believing Requires Action

Acts 8:12-12
In the Bible there was a definite course of action that was followed when someone believed. Let us take a closer look at this course of action. It is here that we will understand God’s plan for man. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Change Agents in the Church Today

Change Agents in the Church Today

Acts 6:14-14
The process of salvation is a process of change. God expects a change in our actions and attitude (called repentance). [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Change Agents in the Church Today

Change Agents in the Church Today

Acts 6:14-14
The process of salvation is a process of change. God expects a change in our actions and attitude (called repentance). [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What God Deals With To Save A Soul

What God Deals With To Save A Soul

Acts 9:1-6
What God must Deal With To Save Souls... Both Saul of Tarsus and Cornelius the Italian centurion were sincere men. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What God Deals With To Save A Soul

What God Deals With To Save A Soul

Acts 9:1-6
What God must Deal With To Save Souls... Both Saul of Tarsus and Cornelius the Italian centurion were sincere men. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

There are a number of great ways to preach the Word of God, but one of the most effective is  expository preac...[read more]

Thumbnail

Bi-vocational ministry is an essential weave in the fabric of the church today. It is a common and yet very misunde...[read more]

Thumbnail

Most pastors would sacrifice everything they have to know a sure way of winning people long term. The truth is, mos...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.