Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "The Church"

Death

2 Kings 20:1-11

Topics: The Church

The Bible answers important questions that science is unable to understand & the topic of death is one of them. This can be better understood by realizing that the body is 'alive' because of the spirit of life, or 'breath' of life from God. All life is borrowed & comes from God and is temporary.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon The Stipulation And The Promise

The Stipulation And The Promise

Luke 10:18-20
Topics: Spiritual Growth Faith The Church
The guilt for what happens in this world is not that God hasn’t provided for us; but we, that are supposed to be the functional body of Christ, have failed to do just that, be what Jesus was and still is. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Stipulation And The Promise

The Stipulation And The Promise

Luke 10:18-20
Topics: Spiritual Growth Faith The Church
The guilt for what happens in this world is not that God hasn’t provided for us; but we, that are supposed to be the functional body of Christ, have failed to do just that, be what Jesus was and still is. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Whatcha Grubbin On?

Whatcha Grubbin On?

Job 3:1-26
Topic: The Church
What comes out can only come from what you put in! The things we allow into our minds and hearts will be what comes out of our mouth. What are you letting make t's way inside you? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Whatcha Grubbin On?

Whatcha Grubbin On?

Job 3:1-26
What comes out can only come from what you put in! The things we allow into our minds and hearts will be what comes out of our mouth. What are you letting make t's way inside you? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How Hungry Are You?

How Hungry Are You?

Proverbs 27:7-7
Life has a way of taking the taste of God out of your life. We become satisfied with mundane existence, and the habit of religion. When was the last time you hungered for the presence of God? How hungry are you? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How Hungry Are You?

How Hungry Are You?

Proverbs 27:7-7
Life has a way of taking the taste of God out of your life. We become satisfied with mundane existence, and the habit of religion. When was the last time you hungered for the presence of God? How hungry are you? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Got Me Here, Will Not Take Me There

What Got Me Here, Will Not Take Me There

1 Samuel 17:33-37
God provided for the children of Israel with manna for 40 years, but once they crossed the river, there was no more manna. What got you to where you are, might not get you to where you need to go. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Got Me Here, Will Not Take Me There

What Got Me Here, Will Not Take Me There

1 Samuel 17:33-37
God provided for the children of Israel with manna for 40 years, but once they crossed the river, there was no more manna. What got you to where you are, might not get you to where you need to go. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Miracle Catch of Fish

The Miracle Catch of Fish

Luke 5:1-11
The story is told of a little girl whose parents never went to church. However, they insisted upon her attendance and what is more is that she had to be able to recite the preacher’s text for the day. One morning she rushed home excited: "Oh mama, my name is in the Bible." "That’s not likely," responded her parents. "But it is! The pastor read it this morning. ’This man receiveth sinners, and Edith with them." [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Miracle Catch of Fish

The Miracle Catch of Fish

Luke 5:1-11
The story is told of a little girl whose parents never went to church. However, they insisted upon her attendance and what is more is that she had to be able to recite the preacher’s text for the day. One morning she rushed home excited: "Oh mama, my name is in the Bible." "That’s not likely," responded her parents. "But it is! The pastor read it this morning. ’This man receiveth sinners, and Edith with them." [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It's Time to Fulfill Your Destiny

It's Time to Fulfill Your Destiny

1 Samuel 9:1-2
We’ve been called for such a time as this, we’ve been chosen, we’ve been given a job to do, not by man or by mistake, but by God, so LET’S FULLFILL OUR DESTINY. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It's Time to Fulfill Your Destiny

It's Time to Fulfill Your Destiny

1 Samuel 9:1-2
We’ve been called for such a time as this, we’ve been chosen, we’ve been given a job to do, not by man or by mistake, but by God, so LET’S FULLFILL OUR DESTINY. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon House of Mercy

House of Mercy

John 5:1-9
And I believe if the church ought to mean anything at all, it ought to always mean “House of Mercy” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon House of Mercy

House of Mercy

John 5:1-9
And I believe if the church ought to mean anything at all, it ought to always mean “House of Mercy” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Radical Christianity

Radical Christianity

Psalms 124:1-1
It’s RADICAL to be in a church like that. It’s even more RADICAL to be a Christian like that! But think how we got here, Pentecostal! We didn’t build this church the sensible way anyway! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Radical Christianity

Radical Christianity

Psalms 124:1-1
It’s RADICAL to be in a church like that. It’s even more RADICAL to be a Christian like that! But think how we got here, Pentecostal! We didn’t build this church the sensible way anyway! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Maid Or A Bride

A Maid Or A Bride

Revelation 21:9-9
To be a part of the bride of Christ is a very special blessing. There will be a closeness that will develop between us and God. There will be rejoicing by God over us if we are a part of his bride. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Maid Or A Bride

A Maid Or A Bride

Revelation 21:9-9
To be a part of the bride of Christ is a very special blessing. There will be a closeness that will develop between us and God. There will be rejoicing by God over us if we are a part of his bride. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Miracle River

Miracle River

Ezekiel 47:9-9
When I come to church, I want waters to swim in, I want to get covered in God’s miracle river of the Spirit. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Miracle River

Miracle River

Ezekiel 47:9-9
When I come to church, I want waters to swim in, I want to get covered in God’s miracle river of the Spirit. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Can We Build the House

Can We Build the House

2 Chronicles 2:1-16
The mission of the Church is to touch people redemptively and to carry Herself in a way that causes people to want to touch the Church. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Can We Build the House

Can We Build the House

2 Chronicles 2:1-16
The mission of the Church is to touch people redemptively and to carry Herself in a way that causes people to want to touch the Church. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Great Church

A Great Church

Acts 2:42-46
We need to have a great church. I don’t want an average church, I want a great church and it should be all of our desire to have a great church. A great church just does not happen but a great church is made. Let us look at the first church in Jerusalem to see what made a great church. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Great Church

A Great Church

Acts 2:42-46
We need to have a great church. I don’t want an average church, I want a great church and it should be all of our desire to have a great church. A great church just does not happen but a great church is made. Let us look at the first church in Jerusalem to see what made a great church. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When God Quits Fishing, And Goes Hunting

When God Quits Fishing, And Goes Hunting

Jeremiah 16:16-17
God will flirt with you for a while, and then He will pursue you as a hunter does his game. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When God Quits Fishing, And Goes Hunting

When God Quits Fishing, And Goes Hunting

Jeremiah 16:16-17
God will flirt with you for a while, and then He will pursue you as a hunter does his game. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Trophies of God

Trophies of God

Daniel 12:3-3
The church will be presented before the throne of God’s glory. The church will be an everlasting trophy in Heaven, to shine as the stars forever and ever. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Trophies of God

Trophies of God

Daniel 12:3-3
The church will be presented before the throne of God’s glory. The church will be an everlasting trophy in Heaven, to shine as the stars forever and ever. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon For Sale By Owner

For Sale By Owner

Matthew 13:44-46
What is your treasure? What do you place value on in your life? How important is your relationship with God? What are you willing to pay for the Kingdom of God? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon For Sale By Owner

For Sale By Owner

Matthew 13:44-46
What is your treasure? What do you place value on in your life? How important is your relationship with God? What are you willing to pay for the Kingdom of God? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon This Is Our Church This Is Our Time.

This Is Our Church This Is Our Time.

Matthew 16:13-19
The pursuit of belonging has caused men to reach beyond the boundaries of fear and doubt into the arena of success. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon This Is Our Church This Is Our Time.

This Is Our Church This Is Our Time.

Matthew 16:13-19
The pursuit of belonging has caused men to reach beyond the boundaries of fear and doubt into the arena of success. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Let’s Build a Church

Let’s Build a Church

Proverbs 13:22-22
I can think of no greater inheritance to leave my children’s children than the Church. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Let’s Build a Church

Let’s Build a Church

Proverbs 13:22-22
I can think of no greater inheritance to leave my children’s children than the Church. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Have To Go To Church

You Have To Go To Church

Hebrews 10:25-25
What does the Bible say about regular church attendance. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Have To Go To Church

You Have To Go To Church

Hebrews 10:25-25
What does the Bible say about regular church attendance. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon THE MINISTRY OF THE SAINTS

THE MINISTRY OF THE SAINTS

1 Corinthians 12:27-30
EVERY MEMBER OF THE CHURCH HAS A VOCATION! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon THE MINISTRY OF THE SAINTS

THE MINISTRY OF THE SAINTS

1 Corinthians 12:27-30
EVERY MEMBER OF THE CHURCH HAS A VOCATION! [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

- C.S. Lewis: “Don’t just tell people how to feel, describe in such a way that people feel it t...[read more]

Thumbnail

How does one know if he or she has been called to preach? Or to reword the question: Have you been called to t...[read more]

Thumbnail

From the earliest messages of the Gospel that were preached by Jesus, until today, preachers have wanted their mess...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.