Faith Victory

1 John 5:4-5
Topic: Faith
WHAT IS A DEFEATED LIFE? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Just Keep Believing

Just Keep Believing

James 1:2-8
It seems as though we fall into despair and when the enemy can get us to despair, he then pounces on us to destroy our faith. When our faith is gone, we are left without hope and where there is no hope, there is no God! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Just Keep Believing

Just Keep Believing

James 1:2-8
It seems as though we fall into despair and when the enemy can get us to despair, he then pounces on us to destroy our faith. When our faith is gone, we are left without hope and where there is no hope, there is no God! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon If We Really Believed

If We Really Believed

Philippians 4:13-13
If we really believed that God could do anything and if we really believed that we could do all things through Christ that strengthens us, we would be doing more than we are right now. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon If We Really Believed

If We Really Believed

Philippians 4:13-13
If we really believed that God could do anything and if we really believed that we could do all things through Christ that strengthens us, we would be doing more than we are right now. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Conflicting Evidence Of Faith

The Conflicting Evidence Of Faith

Hebrews 11:1-1
How many of you have had to make the same evaluation in your life? How many of you were standing on faith in something yet the Devil keeps showing you evidence that you are wrong? The important thing to remember is that faith isn’t evidence of things that you can see; faith is the evidence of things that you cannot see. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Conflicting Evidence Of Faith

The Conflicting Evidence Of Faith

Hebrews 11:1-1
How many of you have had to make the same evaluation in your life? How many of you were standing on faith in something yet the Devil keeps showing you evidence that you are wrong? The important thing to remember is that faith isn’t evidence of things that you can see; faith is the evidence of things that you cannot see. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Has Anybody Seen My Faith?

Has Anybody Seen My Faith?

Luke 15:4-9
Of all the stuff that we wonder if anybody has seen, I wonder If Anybody Has Seen Our Faith? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Has Anybody Seen My Faith?

Has Anybody Seen My Faith?

Luke 15:4-9
Of all the stuff that we wonder if anybody has seen, I wonder If Anybody Has Seen Our Faith? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon But If Not

But If Not

Daniel 3:16-19
But no matter what, God always has a few faithful, a remnant that refuses to bow down to the demands for worship. They are often in the minority and they will often have to stand against even their own families and friends because they are folding under the pressure. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon But If Not

But If Not

Daniel 3:16-19
But no matter what, God always has a few faithful, a remnant that refuses to bow down to the demands for worship. They are often in the minority and they will often have to stand against even their own families and friends because they are folding under the pressure. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Stop The Ride I Want Off!

Stop The Ride I Want Off!

Hebrews 4:16-16
If you hang around the rides at either an amusement park or county fair, you will eventually hear someone yelling or even screaming “Stop The Ride I Want To Get Off!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Stop The Ride I Want Off!

Stop The Ride I Want Off!

Hebrews 4:16-16
If you hang around the rides at either an amusement park or county fair, you will eventually hear someone yelling or even screaming “Stop The Ride I Want To Get Off!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Are You In It – Or On It?

Are You In It – Or On It?

Matthew 14:22-32
Faith is like light, you don’t have to have a lot of it in order for it to shine in the darkness. In fact a smaller light is more visible the darker it gets. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Are You In It – Or On It?

Are You In It – Or On It?

Matthew 14:22-32
Faith is like light, you don’t have to have a lot of it in order for it to shine in the darkness. In fact a smaller light is more visible the darker it gets. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Realist?

A Realist?

2 Corinthians 5:7-7
Someone might say, “I am a realist," but the next breath they take tells the truth about them. So be careful what you call "real". What you are calling real could very well be a genuine miracle. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Realist?

A Realist?

2 Corinthians 5:7-7
Someone might say, “I am a realist," but the next breath they take tells the truth about them. So be careful what you call "real". What you are calling real could very well be a genuine miracle. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Is That Your Final Answer?

Is That Your Final Answer?

Joshua 13:12-12
We can conquer the mountains in our life if we will learn how to think positively and with hearts full of faith. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Is That Your Final Answer?

Is That Your Final Answer?

Joshua 13:12-12
We can conquer the mountains in our life if we will learn how to think positively and with hearts full of faith. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Trial Of Your Faith

The Trial Of Your Faith

Mark 8:31-36
There is something about adversity that makes a better organism [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Trial Of Your Faith

The Trial Of Your Faith

Mark 8:31-36
There is something about adversity that makes a better organism [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Just Do It!

Just Do It!

John 2:1-11
Too often we hear God speak to us, but then we soon dismiss what He says to us as too trivial to be God or too complex to be possible. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Just Do It!

Just Do It!

John 2:1-11
Too often we hear God speak to us, but then we soon dismiss what He says to us as too trivial to be God or too complex to be possible. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Fighting To Keep The Faith

Fighting To Keep The Faith

1 Timothy 6:12-12
This is what the great Apostle Paul was getting at when he was writing to Timothy about fighting the good fight of faith. At the end of his life, Paul was clearly telling Timothy that the connection between a “kept” faith is going to be a “fought for” faith. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Fighting To Keep The Faith

Fighting To Keep The Faith

1 Timothy 6:12-12
This is what the great Apostle Paul was getting at when he was writing to Timothy about fighting the good fight of faith. At the end of his life, Paul was clearly telling Timothy that the connection between a “kept” faith is going to be a “fought for” faith. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How The Shield Works

How The Shield Works

Ephesians 6:16-16
Our faith is that body of doctrine that the early church taught and held to. But the Bible is also very clear that God is our shield. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How The Shield Works

How The Shield Works

Ephesians 6:16-16
Our faith is that body of doctrine that the early church taught and held to. But the Bible is also very clear that God is our shield. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Troubled Thoughts

Troubled Thoughts

Daniel 5:1-9
To many men, thinking is a very unusual undertaking. This is particularly true when it comes to the concept of thinking about spiritual matters. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Troubled Thoughts

Troubled Thoughts

Daniel 5:1-9
To many men, thinking is a very unusual undertaking. This is particularly true when it comes to the concept of thinking about spiritual matters. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Where Are We Going?

Where Are We Going?

Hebrews 11:6-10
When he was 88, Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes found himself on a train. The conductor called for tickets, but Justice Holmes couldn’t find his ticket and seemed terribly upset. He searched his pockets and fumbled through his wallet without success. The conductor was sympathetic... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Where Are We Going?

Where Are We Going?

Hebrews 11:6-10
When he was 88, Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes found himself on a train. The conductor called for tickets, but Justice Holmes couldn’t find his ticket and seemed terribly upset. He searched his pockets and fumbled through his wallet without success. The conductor was sympathetic... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Do You Do When You Can't Make It Rain

What Do You Do When You Can't Make It Rain

1 Kings 17:1-7
You may not be able to make it rain today, but you can joyfully find fulfillment in what God has prepared for your life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Do You Do When You Can't Make It Rain

What Do You Do When You Can't Make It Rain

1 Kings 17:1-7
You may not be able to make it rain today, but you can joyfully find fulfillment in what God has prepared for your life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Second Touch Of The Master's Hand

The Second Touch Of The Master's Hand

Mark 8:22-25
But after the “second” touch…he saw clearly. He could distinguish what everything was and how it should look. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Second Touch Of The Master's Hand

The Second Touch Of The Master's Hand

Mark 8:22-25
But after the “second” touch…he saw clearly. He could distinguish what everything was and how it should look. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Am The Way

I Am The Way

2 Kings 6:15-17
We only dwell upon the natural abilities that we have and never use the supernatural abilities that God has given us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Am The Way

I Am The Way

2 Kings 6:15-17
We only dwell upon the natural abilities that we have and never use the supernatural abilities that God has given us. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

The expression of guarding the gates really has to do with guarding the mind. As noted in the previous message, Joh...[read more]

Thumbnail

Most people react badly to being interrupted. They often feel disrespected and small when you talk over them. ...[read more]

Thumbnail

In his research of leaders, both historical and contemporary, author Robert Clinton found that few leaders actually...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.