By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Faith"

Some Assembly Required

Acts 2:41-47

The four essential ingredients to establishing and growing a church: Doctrine, Community, Fellowship, and Spirituality.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Peep Hole Jesus

Peep Hole Jesus

Revelation 3:19-20
Topics: Spiritual Growth Faith Getting To Know Him
God is knocking today for you! Unlock the door! Open the door! Accept what He has to give! Willingly yield to His spirit and allow Him to take control of your life! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Peep Hole Jesus

Peep Hole Jesus

Revelation 3:19-20
God is knocking today for you! Unlock the door! Open the door! Accept what He has to give! Willingly yield to His spirit and allow Him to take control of your life! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Not Affected by The Whether!

Not Affected by The Whether!

Ecclesiastes 11:1-6
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Warfare Faith Getting To Know Him
Don’t allow your external circumstances to keep you from doing what God has called you to do. Don’t stop praying because you didn’t get the answer you wanted last time! Don’t cease to fast because you’re not sure if it will work! Don’t give up on daily bible reading because you’re not sure what some things mean! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Not Affected by The Whether!

Not Affected by The Whether!

Ecclesiastes 11:1-6
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Warfare Faith Getting To Know Him
Don’t allow your external circumstances to keep you from doing what God has called you to do. Don’t stop praying because you didn’t get the answer you wanted last time! Don’t cease to fast because you’re not sure if it will work! Don’t give up on daily bible reading because you’re not sure what some things mean! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Down But Not Out!

Down But Not Out!

2 Corinthians 4:8-9
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Warfare Faith
It is a sad situation to see a child of God fall by the wayside. We should possess a great burden for that person. We need to have the knowledge to understand that if they really know the Lord in the free pardon of sin, that they will get back up and get on the path to righteousness again. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Down But Not Out!

Down But Not Out!

2 Corinthians 4:8-9
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Warfare Faith
It is a sad situation to see a child of God fall by the wayside. We should possess a great burden for that person. We need to have the knowledge to understand that if they really know the Lord in the free pardon of sin, that they will get back up and get on the path to righteousness again. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Bold as Lions!

Bold as Lions!

Proverbs 28:1-1
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth Faith
I want you to know that God has a plan for every one of us to succeed; to become bold lions for the sake of his Kingdom! He wants us to be ourselves, with individuality. He wants us to be what we can be through the power of the Holy Ghost. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Bold as Lions!

Bold as Lions!

Proverbs 28:1-1
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth Faith
I want you to know that God has a plan for every one of us to succeed; to become bold lions for the sake of his Kingdom! He wants us to be ourselves, with individuality. He wants us to be what we can be through the power of the Holy Ghost. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Angels in The Midst Of

Angels in The Midst Of

Acts 27:13-20
Has there ever been a time in your walk with the Lord that you knew that you were in the will of God; when you knew that you were walking in faith and obedience to His will; and yet, you found your life in the midst of a great storm? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Angels in The Midst Of

Angels in The Midst Of

Acts 27:13-20
Has there ever been a time in your walk with the Lord that you knew that you were in the will of God; when you knew that you were walking in faith and obedience to His will; and yet, you found your life in the midst of a great storm? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Warrior in The Image of My Father

A Warrior in The Image of My Father

Exodus 15:3-3
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth Revival Faith Soul Winning
We must realize that, as Christians, we need to stand up to our adversaries; stand up for the truth. We have a battle to fight. It is a battle for every person that does not have a relationship with Jesus Christ. Stand up and fight! Make a difference for Jesus today! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Warrior in The Image of My Father

A Warrior in The Image of My Father

Exodus 15:3-3
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth Revival Faith Soul Winning
We must realize that, as Christians, we need to stand up to our adversaries; stand up for the truth. We have a battle to fight. It is a battle for every person that does not have a relationship with Jesus Christ. Stand up and fight! Make a difference for Jesus today! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Resurrection

Resurrection

Romans 6:4-5
Topics: Spiritual Growth Faith Love Easter/Passover
The title for this message is 'Resurrection,' not Resurrection Day. Why? Because His resurrection caused millions of His people to become resurrected in various areas of their lives. The purpose of this message is to encourage us to take a good look at ourselves and recognize that we have real, spiritual needs that need God’s touch to be resurrected. God has what we need, but the only way to access it all is through the cross. If we are to reign with Him, inherit with Him, we must suffer also. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Resurrection

Resurrection

Romans 6:4-5
Topics: Spiritual Growth Faith Love Easter/Passover
The title for this message is 'Resurrection,' not Resurrection Day. Why? Because His resurrection caused millions of His people to become resurrected in various areas of their lives. The purpose of this message is to encourage us to take a good look at ourselves and recognize that we have real, spiritual needs that need God’s touch to be resurrected. God has what we need, but the only way to access it all is through the cross. If we are to reign with Him, inherit with Him, we must suffer also. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Living Proof

Living Proof

John 15:15-19
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth Faith Vision
God does BIG things! Be ridiculous when you dream, and God will take you even higher. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Living Proof

Living Proof

John 15:15-19
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth Faith Vision
God does BIG things! Be ridiculous when you dream, and God will take you even higher. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Lions, Bears, & Giants

Lions, Bears, & Giants

1 Samuel 17:34-37
Topics: Spiritual Growth Worship Faith
Our battle cry will be revival, our power will be our prayer, our weapons will be our worship, our strength will be our unity, our destination is Heaven and our mission will be salvation for all of lost humanity. Our time has come, our hour is now, and from this moment forward, we will be in continual revival until Jesus comes! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Lions, Bears, & Giants

Lions, Bears, & Giants

1 Samuel 17:34-37
Topics: Spiritual Growth Worship Faith
Our battle cry will be revival, our power will be our prayer, our weapons will be our worship, our strength will be our unity, our destination is Heaven and our mission will be salvation for all of lost humanity. Our time has come, our hour is now, and from this moment forward, we will be in continual revival until Jesus comes! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Immediately

Immediately

Mark 2:1-12
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth Faith Getting To Know Him
Our walk with God depends on us being able to respond to the Lord. Sometimes it is in a slow fashion, but there are other times God wants us to respond to His Spirit right now, without thinking about it. God defies logic! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Immediately

Immediately

Mark 2:1-12
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth Faith Getting To Know Him
Our walk with God depends on us being able to respond to the Lord. Sometimes it is in a slow fashion, but there are other times God wants us to respond to His Spirit right now, without thinking about it. God defies logic! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Have a God

I Have a God

2 Samuel 22:1-7
Topics: Spiritual Growth Faith Love Getting To Know Him
There are many gods in this world, but fortunately, we have the choice of which one we serve. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Have a God

I Have a God

2 Samuel 22:1-7
Topics: Spiritual Growth Faith Love Getting To Know Him
There are many gods in this world, but fortunately, we have the choice of which one we serve. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Troubled Waters

Troubled Waters

John 5:1-9
Topic: Faith
What looks like an insurmountable problem might be God troubling your waters. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Troubled Waters

Troubled Waters

John 5:1-9
What looks like an insurmountable problem might be God troubling your waters. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon But If Not

But If Not

Daniel 3:16-19
There has to be an element of faith that can literally choke the life out of your fear. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon But If Not

But If Not

Daniel 3:16-19
There has to be an element of faith that can literally choke the life out of your fear. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Are You Willing To Pour It Out?

Are You Willing To Pour It Out?

Matthew 6:24-25
When you pour all of your life out to God, you will see that He will fill it back up and you will never run dry. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Are You Willing To Pour It Out?

Are You Willing To Pour It Out?

Matthew 6:24-25
When you pour all of your life out to God, you will see that He will fill it back up and you will never run dry. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Said “I’ll Be In Your Storm”

Jesus Said “I’ll Be In Your Storm”

Galatians 5:26-26
Storms happen in Christian families, no matter how dedicated a person may be to God, there are times they will go through storms that will challenge everything they ever stood for. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Said “I’ll Be In Your Storm”

Jesus Said “I’ll Be In Your Storm”

Galatians 5:26-26
Storms happen in Christian families, no matter how dedicated a person may be to God, there are times they will go through storms that will challenge everything they ever stood for. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Great Revival Comes Only by Great Sacrifice

Great Revival Comes Only by Great Sacrifice

Esther 4:10-17
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth Revival Faith The Church Fasting
We can no longer take our Hoy Ghost experience for granted, but we must have revival. It’s not an option, it is a must; the souls of countless people depend on our sacrifice to see a great move of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Great Revival Comes Only by Great Sacrifice

Great Revival Comes Only by Great Sacrifice

Esther 4:10-17
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth Revival Faith The Church Fasting
We can no longer take our Hoy Ghost experience for granted, but we must have revival. It’s not an option, it is a must; the souls of countless people depend on our sacrifice to see a great move of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God I Remember

God I Remember

Psalms 91:1-12
I know my God walks into my storms and calms my fears. I remember where I was, but I still know where I am headed. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God I Remember

God I Remember

Psalms 91:1-12
I know my God walks into my storms and calms my fears. I remember where I was, but I still know where I am headed. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Why Me Lord?

Why Me Lord?

Isaiah 53:1-11
Topics: Encouragement Worship Faith Love Our Witness Getting To Know Him
There are many people, today, that need to hear me. When your trial comes, and it will, your reaction will let those around you see your true character. It also lets God see what you really are. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Why Me Lord?

Why Me Lord?

Isaiah 53:1-11
Topics: Encouragement Worship Faith Love Our Witness Getting To Know Him
There are many people, today, that need to hear me. When your trial comes, and it will, your reaction will let those around you see your true character. It also lets God see what you really are. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Stipulation And The Promise

The Stipulation And The Promise

Luke 10:18-20
Topics: Spiritual Growth Faith The Church
The guilt for what happens in this world is not that God hasn’t provided for us; but we, that are supposed to be the functional body of Christ, have failed to do just that, be what Jesus was and still is. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Stipulation And The Promise

The Stipulation And The Promise

Luke 10:18-20
Topics: Spiritual Growth Faith The Church
The guilt for what happens in this world is not that God hasn’t provided for us; but we, that are supposed to be the functional body of Christ, have failed to do just that, be what Jesus was and still is. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

The expression of guarding the gates really has to do with guarding the mind. As noted in the previous message, Joh...[read more]

Thumbnail

Most people react badly to being interrupted. They often feel disrespected and small when you talk over them. ...[read more]

Thumbnail

In his research of leaders, both historical and contemporary, author Robert Clinton found that few leaders actually...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.