Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Faith"

How Much Farther Do We Go?

Exodus 20:4-20

Topics: Faith

I wonder how many times Moses heard the children of Israel ask this question. Are you sure we are going in the right direction? Why is it taking so long? Isn’t there an easier way to do it? Moses had God telling him one thing and the Israelites questioning God.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon The Power of a Call

The Power of a Call

Matthew 4:17-22
Topic: Faith
Os Guiness writes about it in his book, The Call, that something, that feeling within that presses on all of us to give in to what some may call the greatest good, the ultimate end, the meaning of life, or whatever you may choose to call it. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Power of a Call

The Power of a Call

Matthew 4:17-22
Os Guiness writes about it in his book, The Call, that something, that feeling within that presses on all of us to give in to what some may call the greatest good, the ultimate end, the meaning of life, or whatever you may choose to call it. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith For Third-Day Resurrection Power

Faith For Third-Day Resurrection Power

Genesis 22:1-4
Notice Abraham is given DIRECT REVELATION FROM GOD. Offer Isaac as an offering to God. He told him He would inform him which mountain to accomplish this on. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith For Third-Day Resurrection Power

Faith For Third-Day Resurrection Power

Genesis 22:1-4
Notice Abraham is given DIRECT REVELATION FROM GOD. Offer Isaac as an offering to God. He told him He would inform him which mountain to accomplish this on. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Reuniting With Christ After Having Come Forth From Him

Reuniting With Christ After Having Come Forth From Him

Genesis 2:18-24
God made a statement saying man should not be alone. God would make Adam a help who would be meet, or suitable, for him. So all the animals of creation are made and they are paraded before Adam to see what Adam would CALL THEM. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Reuniting With Christ After Having Come Forth From Him

Reuniting With Christ After Having Come Forth From Him

Genesis 2:18-24
God made a statement saying man should not be alone. God would make Adam a help who would be meet, or suitable, for him. So all the animals of creation are made and they are paraded before Adam to see what Adam would CALL THEM. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Prisoners Of Hope

Prisoners Of Hope

Hebrews 6:18-20
Just before Israel entered Canaan, God told Moses to choose out 48 cities for the Levites, the priestly tribe, since they would have no land while all the other tribes did have land, but each of the tribes would supply place for them (Numbers 35). [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Prisoners Of Hope

Prisoners Of Hope

Hebrews 6:18-20
Just before Israel entered Canaan, God told Moses to choose out 48 cities for the Levites, the priestly tribe, since they would have no land while all the other tribes did have land, but each of the tribes would supply place for them (Numbers 35). [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Is The Faith In Faithfulness?

What Is The Faith In Faithfulness?

Esther 3:8-9
There is a thought the Lord gave me in times past, concerning these scriptures concerning which I have seen more light. I want to go further with this and speak it with more clarity... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Is The Faith In Faithfulness?

What Is The Faith In Faithfulness?

Esther 3:8-9
There is a thought the Lord gave me in times past, concerning these scriptures concerning which I have seen more light. I want to go further with this and speak it with more clarity... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A New Target Of Faith -- The Unseen Universe

A New Target Of Faith -- The Unseen Universe

Hebrews 11:1-1
Faith is something into which we must all come to an understand. Jesus spoke a great deal about it. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A New Target Of Faith -- The Unseen Universe

A New Target Of Faith -- The Unseen Universe

Hebrews 11:1-1
Faith is something into which we must all come to an understand. Jesus spoke a great deal about it. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Live By Jesus' Faith

Live By Jesus' Faith

Hebrews 10:10-22
Jesus sat down after making one sacrifice. In contrast to the Judaic priests standing every day in ministry in the temple Jesus does not sacrifice every day. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Live By Jesus' Faith

Live By Jesus' Faith

Hebrews 10:10-22
Jesus sat down after making one sacrifice. In contrast to the Judaic priests standing every day in ministry in the temple Jesus does not sacrifice every day. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Veil Away From Eternity With God

A Veil Away From Eternity With God

2 Corinthians 3:14-18
We often referred in our preaching to the moment when Jesus died, and the veil, closing off the most holy place of the temple where God’s presence abode in Old Testament days, simultaneously ripped wide open. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Veil Away From Eternity With God

A Veil Away From Eternity With God

2 Corinthians 3:14-18
We often referred in our preaching to the moment when Jesus died, and the veil, closing off the most holy place of the temple where God’s presence abode in Old Testament days, simultaneously ripped wide open. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Eyes That Can See Glory

Eyes That Can See Glory

Genesis 3:24-24
God is not concerned with us discovering whether there is life on other planets or not. These things will not be in the Bible. The Bible is concerned with man's eternal salvation. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Eyes That Can See Glory

Eyes That Can See Glory

Genesis 3:24-24
God is not concerned with us discovering whether there is life on other planets or not. These things will not be in the Bible. The Bible is concerned with man's eternal salvation. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith Poised For Flight

Faith Poised For Flight

Exodus 25:18-20
The Lord has opened up some further understanding regarding the Cherubims and specifically their wings. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith Poised For Flight

Faith Poised For Flight

Exodus 25:18-20
The Lord has opened up some further understanding regarding the Cherubims and specifically their wings. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Will He Find Faith?

Will He Find Faith?

Luke 18:1-8
The purpose of this parable was to teach them that they should always pray and not give up, or faint, before the answer comes. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Will He Find Faith?

Will He Find Faith?

Luke 18:1-8
The purpose of this parable was to teach them that they should always pray and not give up, or faint, before the answer comes. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon From Fear To Faith

From Fear To Faith

Genesis 11:31-3
The Old Testament stories are physical pictures depicting and symbolizing the spiritual walk that we must make to our goal that God has laid out for us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon From Fear To Faith

From Fear To Faith

Genesis 11:31-3
The Old Testament stories are physical pictures depicting and symbolizing the spiritual walk that we must make to our goal that God has laid out for us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Breaking The Law Of Faith

Breaking The Law Of Faith

Leviticus 25:4-7
ISRAEL HAD TO LET THE LAND REST EVERY SEVEN YEARS. THIS LAW HAD TO BE OBEYED OR ELSE ISRAEL WOULD BE REMOVED FROM THAT LAND AND THE LAND WOULD REST IN GOOD SHAPE. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Breaking The Law Of Faith

Breaking The Law Of Faith

Leviticus 25:4-7
ISRAEL HAD TO LET THE LAND REST EVERY SEVEN YEARS. THIS LAW HAD TO BE OBEYED OR ELSE ISRAEL WOULD BE REMOVED FROM THAT LAND AND THE LAND WOULD REST IN GOOD SHAPE. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Praying The Plan Of God

Praying The Plan Of God

Luke 22:42-42
The one thing that strikes me about how Jesus prayed, was that He always prayed for God's plan to be done...not His plan but God's plan! In His flesh, Jesus wanted that cup of sin to be removed from Him, but above that desire was a desire to see God's plan accomplished. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Praying The Plan Of God

Praying The Plan Of God

Luke 22:42-42
The one thing that strikes me about how Jesus prayed, was that He always prayed for God's plan to be done...not His plan but God's plan! In His flesh, Jesus wanted that cup of sin to be removed from Him, but above that desire was a desire to see God's plan accomplished. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith Brings Its Own Umbrella

Faith Brings Its Own Umbrella

Acts 12:5-5
This story of the three praying farmers reminds me of another story in Acts 12. I find it humorous, yet a realistic reflection of our prayers some of the times. All were praying. Few had actual faith. Rhoda was included in the few or stood alone. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith Brings Its Own Umbrella

Faith Brings Its Own Umbrella

Acts 12:5-5
This story of the three praying farmers reminds me of another story in Acts 12. I find it humorous, yet a realistic reflection of our prayers some of the times. All were praying. Few had actual faith. Rhoda was included in the few or stood alone. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Positive Reaction To A Doubting World

A Positive Reaction To A Doubting World

Matthew 8:10-10
DO WE HAVE ANY DESPERATE FAITH? Blessed are the desperate because they shall not be turned away! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Positive Reaction To A Doubting World

A Positive Reaction To A Doubting World

Matthew 8:10-10
DO WE HAVE ANY DESPERATE FAITH? Blessed are the desperate because they shall not be turned away! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith For Fishing

Faith For Fishing

Luke 5:1-5
But then Simon says, "Nevertheless, despite all of my previous failures – I will try one more time." [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith For Fishing

Faith For Fishing

Luke 5:1-5
But then Simon says, "Nevertheless, despite all of my previous failures – I will try one more time." [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Giants or Grapes

Giants or Grapes

Numbers 13:23-33
They spent a long time walking through the wilderness to get to the Promised Land. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Giants or Grapes

Giants or Grapes

Numbers 13:23-33
They spent a long time walking through the wilderness to get to the Promised Land. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith for Fishing

Faith for Fishing

Genesis 4:25-26
You should launch into a deeper personal relationship and walk with Jesus Christ – He ought to be able to speak to you directly – one on one [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith for Fishing

Faith for Fishing

Genesis 4:25-26
You should launch into a deeper personal relationship and walk with Jesus Christ – He ought to be able to speak to you directly – one on one [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

In a sermon I recently preached, I brushed on a topic about ministry that I believe pastors and leaders often feel;...[read more]

Thumbnail

The one thing that really bothered me when I became a pastor was I heard less preaching than I had ever heard befor...[read more]

Thumbnail

In his research of leaders, both historical and contemporary, author Robert Clinton found that few leaders actually...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.