Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Search Results For:

Faith for Fishing

Genesis 4:25-26

Topics: Faith

You should launch into a deeper personal relationship and walk with Jesus Christ – He ought to be able to speak to you directly – one on one

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Giants or Grapes

Giants or Grapes

Numbers 13:23-33
Topic: Faith
They spent a long time walking through the wilderness to get to the Promised Land. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Giants or Grapes

Giants or Grapes

Numbers 13:23-33
They spent a long time walking through the wilderness to get to the Promised Land. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Carrying a Crippled

Carrying a Crippled

Acts 3:2-2
The king of Aram was mad. He was at war with Israel, but every time he would plan to attack the armies of Israel, they’d somehow learn it ahead of time. It was like there was a spy, a mole, who was telling them every time he made a plan. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Carrying a Crippled

Carrying a Crippled

Acts 3:2-2
The king of Aram was mad. He was at war with Israel, but every time he would plan to attack the armies of Israel, they’d somehow learn it ahead of time. It was like there was a spy, a mole, who was telling them every time he made a plan. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When Your Faith Falls Short

When Your Faith Falls Short

Mark 9:14-29
This man came to Jesus with a need. He came and cried out to Jesus and said if you have any power. He said I have faith but I also have shortcomings, I have some issues, problems, doubts, fears…so can you help my faith that has fallen short? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When Your Faith Falls Short

When Your Faith Falls Short

Mark 9:14-29
This man came to Jesus with a need. He came and cried out to Jesus and said if you have any power. He said I have faith but I also have shortcomings, I have some issues, problems, doubts, fears…so can you help my faith that has fallen short? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Praying The Plan Of God

Praying The Plan Of God

Luke 22:42-42
The one thing that strikes me about how Jesus prayed, was that He always prayed for God's plan to be done...not His plan but God's plan! In His flesh, Jesus wanted that cup of sin to be removed from Him, but above that desire was a desire to see God's plan accomplished. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Praying The Plan Of God

Praying The Plan Of God

Luke 22:42-42
The one thing that strikes me about how Jesus prayed, was that He always prayed for God's plan to be done...not His plan but God's plan! In His flesh, Jesus wanted that cup of sin to be removed from Him, but above that desire was a desire to see God's plan accomplished. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How Far Will You Go?

How Far Will You Go?

Matthew 24:13-14
When I start to think about what I need to do for the kingdom, I can't help but to remember the great witness of the Powerful Word of God! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How Far Will You Go?

How Far Will You Go?

Matthew 24:13-14
When I start to think about what I need to do for the kingdom, I can't help but to remember the great witness of the Powerful Word of God! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Road Through Your Past That Leads To Your Future

A Road Through Your Past That Leads To Your Future

Isaiah 43:18-19
Building roads is extremely expensive, and to top it off, there is no return on this investment. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Road Through Your Past That Leads To Your Future

A Road Through Your Past That Leads To Your Future

Isaiah 43:18-19
Building roads is extremely expensive, and to top it off, there is no return on this investment. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Shut Up And March

Shut Up And March

Exodus 14:1-4
You may be asking God for help in your situation. And God will help you, but you need to help God out a bit....You can march. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Shut Up And March

Shut Up And March

Exodus 14:1-4
You may be asking God for help in your situation. And God will help you, but you need to help God out a bit....You can march. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Is The Blessing Of The Lord?

What Is The Blessing Of The Lord?

Matthew 8:19-20
We have many worldly possessions and most of us are not willing to separate from them and just give them to the less fortunate. But we say these are mine and this is what I have worked for. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Is The Blessing Of The Lord?

What Is The Blessing Of The Lord?

Matthew 8:19-20
We have many worldly possessions and most of us are not willing to separate from them and just give them to the less fortunate. But we say these are mine and this is what I have worked for. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon There Is Still Hope For The Hopeless

There Is Still Hope For The Hopeless

Luke 15:11-32
This story is like the story of a lot of people I know and a lot of people that walk past us every day. People who have strayed….People that once had a relationship with God but took the blessings and walked away... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon There Is Still Hope For The Hopeless

There Is Still Hope For The Hopeless

Luke 15:11-32
This story is like the story of a lot of people I know and a lot of people that walk past us every day. People who have strayed….People that once had a relationship with God but took the blessings and walked away... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon There’s Still Hope

There’s Still Hope

Matthew 8:2-3
He came to seek and to save that which was lost and bring hope to them who felt like they had been forgotten. There is still hope. All you need to do is receive a touch from the Lord. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon There’s Still Hope

There’s Still Hope

Matthew 8:2-3
He came to seek and to save that which was lost and bring hope to them who felt like they had been forgotten. There is still hope. All you need to do is receive a touch from the Lord. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Positive Reaction To A Doubting World

A Positive Reaction To A Doubting World

Matthew 8:10-10
DO WE HAVE ANY DESPERATE FAITH? Blessed are the desperate because they shall not be turned away! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Positive Reaction To A Doubting World

A Positive Reaction To A Doubting World

Matthew 8:10-10
DO WE HAVE ANY DESPERATE FAITH? Blessed are the desperate because they shall not be turned away! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Great Expectations

Great Expectations

Acts 4:33-33
Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Our future is full of promise and potential. The Lord wants to do great things in us and through us. Let us rise to the occasion of becoming a great church impacted with higher quality and greater quantity. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Great Expectations

Great Expectations

Acts 4:33-33
Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Our future is full of promise and potential. The Lord wants to do great things in us and through us. Let us rise to the occasion of becoming a great church impacted with higher quality and greater quantity. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith Brings Its Own Umbrella

Faith Brings Its Own Umbrella

Acts 12:5-5
This story of the three praying farmers reminds me of another story in Acts 12. I find it humorous, yet a realistic reflection of our prayers some of the times. All were praying. Few had actual faith. Rhoda was included in the few or stood alone. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith Brings Its Own Umbrella

Faith Brings Its Own Umbrella

Acts 12:5-5
This story of the three praying farmers reminds me of another story in Acts 12. I find it humorous, yet a realistic reflection of our prayers some of the times. All were praying. Few had actual faith. Rhoda was included in the few or stood alone. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Scriptural Use of Tokens in the Church

The Scriptural Use of Tokens in the Church

Acts 19:11-12
In many churches today we find the use of different symbols and tokens. Many of these are taken to extremes. When it comes to healing we must understand that God can perform healings and miracles without the use of any symbol or token.” We can receive healing and miracles through faith in the Word of God and His power. However, it seems that God also allows symbols or tokens to be used as a visible point of contact to release faith in the hearts of His people. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Scriptural Use of Tokens in the Church

The Scriptural Use of Tokens in the Church

Acts 19:11-12
In many churches today we find the use of different symbols and tokens. Many of these are taken to extremes. When it comes to healing we must understand that God can perform healings and miracles without the use of any symbol or token.” We can receive healing and miracles through faith in the Word of God and His power. However, it seems that God also allows symbols or tokens to be used as a visible point of contact to release faith in the hearts of His people. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith the World Sees

Faith the World Sees

Acts 3:16-16
The crippled man at the Temple gate was a common sight for anyone who regularly came to the Temple. This man had been crippled from birth and it seemed that he was destined to a life of begging for money. That all changed when Peter exercised the gift of faith, and God worked a miracle of healing. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith the World Sees

Faith the World Sees

The crippled man at the Temple gate was a common sight for anyone who regularly came to the Temple. This man had been crippled from birth and it seemed that he was destined to a life of begging for money. That all changed when Peter exercised the gift of faith, and God worked a miracle of healing. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith Flavors

Faith Flavors

Acts 14:9-9
We tend to put all kinds of faith in the same bowl and mix them up so that they are stirred all together. But we must be able to tell the difference between them. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faith Flavors

Faith Flavors

Acts 14:9-9
We tend to put all kinds of faith in the same bowl and mix them up so that they are stirred all together. But we must be able to tell the difference between them. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Believing And Seeing

Believing And Seeing

A man hung a cable across the wide expanse of a large waterfall. He was able to walk across and back without falling into the depths below. Next he walked back and forth pushing a wheelbarrow. To everyone’s surprise he was able to achieve this without any difficulty at all. The watching people burst into applause. The story reveals that a five-year-old boy was standing nearby. The man looked at the boy and asked “Boy, I’m going to push this wheelbarrow back across the rope. Do you believe that I can do it?” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Believing And Seeing

Believing And Seeing

A man hung a cable across the wide expanse of a large waterfall. He was able to walk across and back without falling into the depths below. Next he walked back and forth pushing a wheelbarrow. To everyone’s surprise he was able to achieve this without any difficulty at all. The watching people burst into applause. The story reveals that a five-year-old boy was standing nearby. The man looked at the boy and asked “Boy, I’m going to push this wheelbarrow back across the rope. Do you believe that I can do it?” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Veil Away From Eternity With God

A Veil Away From Eternity With God

2 Corinthians 3:14-18
We often referred in our preaching to the moment when Jesus died, and the veil, closing off the most holy place of the temple where God’s presence abode in Old Testament days, simultaneously ripped wide open. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Veil Away From Eternity With God

A Veil Away From Eternity With God

2 Corinthians 3:14-18
We often referred in our preaching to the moment when Jesus died, and the veil, closing off the most holy place of the temple where God’s presence abode in Old Testament days, simultaneously ripped wide open. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A New Target Of Faith -- The Unseen Universe

A New Target Of Faith -- The Unseen Universe

Hebrews 11:1-1
Faith is something into which we must all come to an understand. Jesus spoke a great deal about it. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A New Target Of Faith -- The Unseen Universe

A New Target Of Faith -- The Unseen Universe

Hebrews 11:1-1
Faith is something into which we must all come to an understand. Jesus spoke a great deal about it. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

Most people react badly to being interrupted. They often feel disrespected and small when you talk over them. ...[read more]

Thumbnail

People in every community are in need of healing and restoration. “Are You Ready for Your Healing?&rdquo...[read more]

Thumbnail

Here's a question we would almost never ask somebody. And what an incredible question it is. "Are You Backsliding?"...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.