Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Prayer"

A Prayer For Unity

John 17:11-23

Topics: Prayer

The unity for which Christ prayer and for which we must pray does not allow for schism in the body of believers, a breach in the wall of salvation or a break in the gates of righteousness. Neither does it tolerate a divisive spirit.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Wrestling With God

Wrestling With God

Colossians 4:12-13
Topic: Prayer
God gives us authority in prayer but there are many necessities of life that we allow to hinder what we do with prayer. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Wrestling With God

Wrestling With God

Colossians 4:12-13
God gives us authority in prayer but there are many necessities of life that we allow to hinder what we do with prayer. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Passion for Prayer

A Passion for Prayer

Jude 20:0-0
There are a variety of ways that we come to God to pray [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Passion for Prayer

A Passion for Prayer

Jude 20:0-0
There are a variety of ways that we come to God to pray [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Prayer for Israel

Prayer for Israel

Genesis 12:3-3
God will prosper you as a result! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Prayer for Israel

Prayer for Israel

Genesis 12:3-3
God will prosper you as a result! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God's Dwelling Place

God's Dwelling Place

Isaiah 66:1-2
The two things that make us pray are disipline or disaster [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God's Dwelling Place

God's Dwelling Place

Isaiah 66:1-2
The two things that make us pray are disipline or disaster [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Three Constants in an Ever Changing World

Three Constants in an Ever Changing World

Malachi 3:6-6
Intro: We live in a generation that seems to change at an alarming rate…almost daily it seems. 1. Each Generation witnesses changes that would astonish the generations past. 2. Scientific and technological breakthroughs have changed lifestyles. 3. Even weather patterns and common locations of natural disasters change, [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Three Constants in an Ever Changing World

Three Constants in an Ever Changing World

Malachi 3:6-6
Intro: We live in a generation that seems to change at an alarming rate…almost daily it seems. 1. Each Generation witnesses changes that would astonish the generations past. 2. Scientific and technological breakthroughs have changed lifestyles. 3. Even weather patterns and common locations of natural disasters change, [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Struggle Of Prayer

The Struggle Of Prayer

Luke 11:1-1
I am fearful that I live in a time that this sort of praying is become almost extinct. The enticements of Laodecia have overcome the willingness for us individually to really struggle in prayer as is modeled for us by Jesus in Gethsemane. Laodecia has a choke-hold on far too many in this generation. Babylon has intoxicated our “struggling” in prayer. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Struggle Of Prayer

The Struggle Of Prayer

I am fearful that I live in a time that this sort of praying is become almost extinct. The enticements of Laodecia have overcome the willingness for us individually to really struggle in prayer as is modeled for us by Jesus in Gethsemane. Laodecia has a choke-hold on far too many in this generation. Babylon has intoxicated our “struggling” in prayer. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Discipleship Praying

Discipleship Praying

Luke 11:1-5
In teaching His disciples to pray, Jesus established TEN DAILY PRIORTIES OF PERSONAL PRAYER. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Discipleship Praying

Discipleship Praying

In teaching His disciples to pray, Jesus established TEN DAILY PRIORTIES OF PERSONAL PRAYER. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Discipleship Praying - Handout

Discipleship Praying - Handout

Image for sermon Discipleship Praying - Handout

Discipleship Praying - Handout

Image for sermon Prayer

Prayer

James 4:2-2
We are a people that believe prayer works. “Amen!” We believe Prayer changes. We believe Prayer makes things happen. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Prayer

Prayer

James 4:2-2
We are a people that believe prayer works. “Amen!” We believe Prayer changes. We believe Prayer makes things happen. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Deliverance That Comes Through Prayer & Fasting

Deliverance That Comes Through Prayer & Fasting

Matthew 17:14-21
We want to look at tonight what Jesus said is a necessary commodity in order to have REAL DELIVERANCE in our lives. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Deliverance That Comes Through Prayer & Fasting

Deliverance That Comes Through Prayer & Fasting

Matthew 17:14-21
We want to look at tonight what Jesus said is a necessary commodity in order to have REAL DELIVERANCE in our lives. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon So You Want To Go Back To Egypt

So You Want To Go Back To Egypt

Numbers 14:1-4
Tonight I want to talk with you about your heart, your mind, and your soul. Remember the times when you faced things that you had to do or new situations that you were uncomfortable with and you long for the good old days in H.S. or College or where ever. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon So You Want To Go Back To Egypt

So You Want To Go Back To Egypt

Numbers 14:1-4
Tonight I want to talk with you about your heart, your mind, and your soul. Remember the times when you faced things that you had to do or new situations that you were uncomfortable with and you long for the good old days in H.S. or College or where ever. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Gift My Father Gave Me

The Gift My Father Gave Me

John 13:15-15
Now I don’t know about you but the last time I checked dead people couldn’t talk. In fact, in preparation for this message, I walked through a cemetery and didn’t hear a thing coming from the graves. I didn’t see anyone coming up from the grave to order a pepperoni pizza or to carry on a conversation. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Gift My Father Gave Me

The Gift My Father Gave Me

John 13:15-15
Now I don’t know about you but the last time I checked dead people couldn’t talk. In fact, in preparation for this message, I walked through a cemetery and didn’t hear a thing coming from the graves. I didn’t see anyone coming up from the grave to order a pepperoni pizza or to carry on a conversation. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Principles of Prayer

Principles of Prayer

Matthew 6:5-13
Many times we pray without sincerity and we might as well not even pray because our motive is vain and wrong. The name of the Lord is holy let us not be seen before God using it just to use it, or like the Pharisees, praying just to pray or be seen. When you pray you do not have to chant or repeat repetitious words but speak to your Father with sincerity and honesty without fear but with all respect. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Principles of Prayer

Principles of Prayer

Matthew 6:5-13
Many times we pray without sincerity and we might as well not even pray because our motive is vain and wrong. The name of the Lord is holy let us not be seen before God using it just to use it, or like the Pharisees, praying just to pray or be seen. When you pray you do not have to chant or repeat repetitious words but speak to your Father with sincerity and honesty without fear but with all respect. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Praying In the Interval

Praying In the Interval

Daniel 10:9-14
The faithful praying of some of the aged saints in this little church provided much strength to the angels who were battling in the heavenlies. Many scenes were portrayed in the book of how that a combination of praying and spiritual warfare worked in conjunction with the battle that was being fought. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Praying In the Interval

Praying In the Interval

Daniel 10:9-14
The faithful praying of some of the aged saints in this little church provided much strength to the angels who were battling in the heavenlies. Many scenes were portrayed in the book of how that a combination of praying and spiritual warfare worked in conjunction with the battle that was being fought. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon HOW TO PRAY THE WORD FOR BACKSLIDERS

HOW TO PRAY THE WORD FOR BACKSLIDERS

Luke 9:56-56
It is important, in praying for backsliders, to keep in mind that their sins may go beyond those of a moral nature; there may be major changes in doctrinal beliefs. If a person falls away from truth and embraces false doctrine, the very foundation of his life is ruined and there is little hope for his recovery [ read more... ]

Image for sermon HOW TO PRAY THE WORD FOR BACKSLIDERS

HOW TO PRAY THE WORD FOR BACKSLIDERS

Luke 9:56-56
It is important, in praying for backsliders, to keep in mind that their sins may go beyond those of a moral nature; there may be major changes in doctrinal beliefs. If a person falls away from truth and embraces false doctrine, the very foundation of his life is ruined and there is little hope for his recovery [ read more... ]

Image for sermon DON’T PRAY THIS PRAYER

DON’T PRAY THIS PRAYER

Luke 14:16-24
The cry of “it’s supper time” is one we all cherish to hear. No one in their right mind wants to miss supper time. It does not matter how busy you are or how caught up in outside activity you may be, you don’t want to miss supper time. As I look around tonight and see the activities that are going on among us and all the busyness that has crept into our lives, I come to remind you that it’s almost supper time. You don’t want to miss it. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon DON’T PRAY THIS PRAYER

DON’T PRAY THIS PRAYER

Luke 14:16-24
The cry of “it’s supper time” is one we all cherish to hear. No one in their right mind wants to miss supper time. It does not matter how busy you are or how caught up in outside activity you may be, you don’t want to miss supper time. As I look around tonight and see the activities that are going on among us and all the busyness that has crept into our lives, I come to remind you that it’s almost supper time. You don’t want to miss it. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Lord, Teach Us To Pray

Lord, Teach Us To Pray

Luke 11:1-4
What is the single word that can bring the great God that we serve? What is the word that turns captivity captive? What is the word that unites far separated souls around one common seat of mercy? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Lord, Teach Us To Pray

Lord, Teach Us To Pray

Luke 11:1-4
What is the single word that can bring the great God that we serve? What is the word that turns captivity captive? What is the word that unites far separated souls around one common seat of mercy? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Pray Again

Pray Again

1 Kings 18:41-46
Every man needs to have a driving passion in his life. Men who are full of passion and drive are men who will accomplish the impossible. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Pray Again

Pray Again

1 Kings 18:41-46
Every man needs to have a driving passion in his life. Men who are full of passion and drive are men who will accomplish the impossible. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Costliness of Prayer

The Costliness of Prayer

The third element of grasping, or perhaps discovering, the elements of prayer involves the costliness of prayer. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Costliness of Prayer

The Costliness of Prayer

The third element of grasping, or perhaps discovering, the elements of prayer involves the costliness of prayer. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

The following are the results of a poll given by the Barna Research Group.  It may shed some light as to why p...[read more]

Thumbnail

Matthew 15:18-19; James 4:1-12There are times when we as Christians are called to arms, as the song goes, &ldq...[read more]

Thumbnail

I love adventure. I like eating at restaurants that I’ve never eaten at before. I like going places I’v...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.