By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Getting To Know Him"

Deep Calleth Unto The Deep

Ezekiel 47:3-5

With the Lord, no matter how far you go in you will never go in too deep.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon God Is For You

God Is For You

Romans 8:31-31
Topic: Getting To Know Him
God has an ultimate plan for your life, and he plans your every move! We must quit believing the lies of the enemy and believe that God is for us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God Is For You

God Is For You

Romans 8:31-31
God has an ultimate plan for your life, and he plans your every move! We must quit believing the lies of the enemy and believe that God is for us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon My Best Friend

My Best Friend

Proverbs 18:24-24
As much as a relationship between family members can be incredibly powerful, a true friendship can be an amazing bond because it’s a relationship of choice. God's Word tells us that a friend sticks closer than a brother. Jesus is that friend that sticketh closer than a brother. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon My Best Friend

My Best Friend

Proverbs 18:24-24
As much as a relationship between family members can be incredibly powerful, a true friendship can be an amazing bond because it’s a relationship of choice. God's Word tells us that a friend sticks closer than a brother. Jesus is that friend that sticketh closer than a brother. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Do You Know Him?

Do You Know Him?

Philippians 3:10-10
One asked Socrates why it was that Alcibiades, who was so brilliant and able a man, had traveled so much, and seen so much of the world, was nevertheless so unhappy a man. Socrates replied, “Because wherever he goes Alcibiades takes himself with him.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Do You Know Him?

Do You Know Him?

Philippians 3:10-10
One asked Socrates why it was that Alcibiades, who was so brilliant and able a man, had traveled so much, and seen so much of the world, was nevertheless so unhappy a man. Socrates replied, “Because wherever he goes Alcibiades takes himself with him.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus, The Life You Have Been Searching For

Jesus, The Life You Have Been Searching For

John 10:9-11
How do you live with abundant life? It’s when you have the weights of this life, the sin you were born with, but not designed for, removed from your life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus, The Life You Have Been Searching For

Jesus, The Life You Have Been Searching For

John 10:9-11
How do you live with abundant life? It’s when you have the weights of this life, the sin you were born with, but not designed for, removed from your life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Can Feel Him

I Can Feel Him

Acts 17:27-28
I know, believe, and preach that as with any relationship, especially your relationship with God, we do not live for God because of feeling, but because of commitment. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Can Feel Him

I Can Feel Him

Acts 17:27-28
I know, believe, and preach that as with any relationship, especially your relationship with God, we do not live for God because of feeling, but because of commitment. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God Knows Where the Lions Are

God Knows Where the Lions Are

1 Peter 5:8-8
Topics: General Spiritual Warfare Getting To Know Him
God knew what he was talking about when he described Satan as a lion. Satan will do whatever it takes to devour and destroy your life. Satan is no respecter of persons. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God Knows Where the Lions Are

God Knows Where the Lions Are

1 Peter 5:8-8
Topics: General Spiritual Warfare Getting To Know Him
God knew what he was talking about when he described Satan as a lion. Satan will do whatever it takes to devour and destroy your life. Satan is no respecter of persons. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Relationship

Relationship

Philippians 3:7-10
One of the tragedies of the day we live in is that people come to church and learn about God, but they do not know God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Relationship

Relationship

Philippians 3:7-10
One of the tragedies of the day we live in is that people come to church and learn about God, but they do not know God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How To Obtain Freedom In Christ

How To Obtain Freedom In Christ

Galatians 3:26-29
If you want to be free in Christ, the first thing you have to do is to get into Christ by following His plan of salvation. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How To Obtain Freedom In Christ

How To Obtain Freedom In Christ

Galatians 3:26-29
If you want to be free in Christ, the first thing you have to do is to get into Christ by following His plan of salvation. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How To Know The Will Of God

How To Know The Will Of God

Acts 9:1-6
Spend time in His Word; seek the wise counsel of other Christians, and listen for the Spirit's leading. God has a plan for your life, and He wants you to know what it is. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How To Know The Will Of God

How To Know The Will Of God

Acts 9:1-6
Spend time in His Word; seek the wise counsel of other Christians, and listen for the Spirit's leading. God has a plan for your life, and He wants you to know what it is. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Let Me In

Let Me In

Isaiah 9:6-6
You and I are here because He desires to have a relationship with us. He is standing at the doors of our hearts, knocking. He is desiring to be closer to us. Will you let him in? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Let Me In

Let Me In

Isaiah 9:6-6
You and I are here because He desires to have a relationship with us. He is standing at the doors of our hearts, knocking. He is desiring to be closer to us. Will you let him in? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Curse of Christ

The Curse of Christ

Matthew 21:18-20
Topics: Spiritual Warfare Spiritual Growth Getting To Know Him
Do you know why we’re still living for God? Because there were things God moved out of our lives that we didn’t even know would get in the way. There are some folks tonight that are struggling with things because those things are in the way. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Curse of Christ

The Curse of Christ

Matthew 21:18-20
Topics: Spiritual Warfare Spiritual Growth Getting To Know Him
Do you know why we’re still living for God? Because there were things God moved out of our lives that we didn’t even know would get in the way. There are some folks tonight that are struggling with things because those things are in the way. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Were Always On His Mind

You Were Always On His Mind

Revelation 13:8-8
Topics: General Salvation The Cross The Church Getting To Know Him
We heard the hymn saying, “When He was on the cross, I was on His mind.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Were Always On His Mind

You Were Always On His Mind

Revelation 13:8-8
Topics: General Salvation The Cross The Church Getting To Know Him
We heard the hymn saying, “When He was on the cross, I was on His mind.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Know Him Face To Face, Don't Fear His Love

Know Him Face To Face, Don't Fear His Love

Genesis 1:1-2
Moses wanted to know God deeply. He spoke to God face to face. God does not have a physical face, but the Bible explains what the idiom meant. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Know Him Face To Face, Don't Fear His Love

Know Him Face To Face, Don't Fear His Love

Genesis 1:1-2
Moses wanted to know God deeply. He spoke to God face to face. God does not have a physical face, but the Bible explains what the idiom meant. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Knowing Him Face To Face

Knowing Him Face To Face

Exodus 32:35-35
Moses and the children of Israel were on their way into the Promised Land of Canaan. They had left Egypt and arrived at Mount Sinai where God gave Moses the Ten Commandments. When Moses descended he found that the people erected a golden calf and had worshipped it, thinking Moses' long departure from them for forty days meant he was dead. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Knowing Him Face To Face

Knowing Him Face To Face

Exodus 32:35-35
Moses and the children of Israel were on their way into the Promised Land of Canaan. They had left Egypt and arrived at Mount Sinai where God gave Moses the Ten Commandments. When Moses descended he found that the people erected a golden calf and had worshipped it, thinking Moses' long departure from them for forty days meant he was dead. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Prize -- To Know Christ

The Prize -- To Know Christ

Philippians 3:7-1
Paul wanted to unite with Jesus Christ above everything else in his life. Notice that he was already saved, but that was only the beginning. He said that there is a place in union with Jesus that he did not yet have. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Prize -- To Know Christ

The Prize -- To Know Christ

Philippians 3:7-1
Paul wanted to unite with Jesus Christ above everything else in his life. Notice that he was already saved, but that was only the beginning. He said that there is a place in union with Jesus that he did not yet have. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon To Know Him Is To Love Him

To Know Him Is To Love Him

Ephesians 5:25-32
We read identical words to the description of the church as bone of his bones and flesh of his flesh in the story of Adam and Eve where Adam called the woman "bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh". [ read more... ]

Image for sermon To Know Him Is To Love Him

To Know Him Is To Love Him

Ephesians 5:25-32
We read identical words to the description of the church as bone of his bones and flesh of his flesh in the story of Adam and Eve where Adam called the woman "bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh". [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Key To Overcoming Everything:  A Revelation Of Jesus Christ

The Key To Overcoming Everything: A Revelation Of Jesus Christ

Exodus 3:2-8
Moses and Joshua both experienced a holy ground encounter with God. One was in regards to getting Israel out of Egypt. And the second was associated with getting Israel into Canaan. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Key To Overcoming Everything:  A Revelation Of Jesus Christ

The Key To Overcoming Everything: A Revelation Of Jesus Christ

Exodus 3:2-8
Moses and Joshua both experienced a holy ground encounter with God. One was in regards to getting Israel out of Egypt. And the second was associated with getting Israel into Canaan. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Into The Deep

Into The Deep

Ezekiel 47:1-5
God anoint my mind. Cleanse my thinking. Wash me completely and make me over in your image. Let your river wash over my soul. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Into The Deep

Into The Deep

Ezekiel 47:1-5
God anoint my mind. Cleanse my thinking. Wash me completely and make me over in your image. Let your river wash over my soul. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Is The Kingdom Of God?

What Is The Kingdom Of God?

Matthew 6:31-34
Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God are not meat and drink; but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Ghost. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Is The Kingdom Of God?

What Is The Kingdom Of God?

Matthew 6:31-34
Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God are not meat and drink; but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Ghost. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

There are a number of great ways to preach the Word of God, but one of the most effective is  expository preac...[read more]

Thumbnail

Bi-vocational ministry is an essential weave in the fabric of the church today. It is a common and yet very misunde...[read more]

Thumbnail

Most pastors would sacrifice everything they have to know a sure way of winning people long term. The truth is, mos...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.