Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Worship"

Praise

2 Chronicles 20:19-21

Topics: Worship

People have looked at our way of praising God and called us crazy or delirious. We are just deliriously crazy about our savior.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Praise!

Praise!

Psalms 22:22-23
Topic: Worship
Mankind will praise something. For many it will be a sporting event, an automobile, a job or any number of other things. As a Child of God we should be known for our praise of Him, not the other things of life. What we concentrate our praise on will demonstrate where our praise is concentrated regardless of where we say our devotion lies [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Praise!

Praise!

Psalms 22:22-23
Mankind will praise something. For many it will be a sporting event, an automobile, a job or any number of other things. As a Child of God we should be known for our praise of Him, not the other things of life. What we concentrate our praise on will demonstrate where our praise is concentrated regardless of where we say our devotion lies [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Ministry of the Wind

Ministry of the Wind

John 3:8-8
I believe the Holy Ghost,, coming into our lives, brings a message of liberty that God wants His children to hear. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Ministry of the Wind

Ministry of the Wind

John 3:8-8
I believe the Holy Ghost,, coming into our lives, brings a message of liberty that God wants His children to hear. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon True Worship

True Worship

John 4:23-23
I’m afraid there are too many Pentecostal churches that try to worship in truth and never have a move of the Spirit! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon True Worship

True Worship

John 4:23-23
I’m afraid there are too many Pentecostal churches that try to worship in truth and never have a move of the Spirit! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Let the Worshippers Arise

Let the Worshippers Arise

1 Thessalonians 5:6-6
Sleep is a state of insensibility which too often infects even the best Pentecostals. When a man is asleep he is numb to his surroundings. The world goes on, and he knows nothing about it. You can stand under his window and yell, and he sleeps on. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Let the Worshippers Arise

Let the Worshippers Arise

1 Thessalonians 5:6-6
Sleep is a state of insensibility which too often infects even the best Pentecostals. When a man is asleep he is numb to his surroundings. The world goes on, and he knows nothing about it. You can stand under his window and yell, and he sleeps on. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon An Unmistakable Aroma

An Unmistakable Aroma

John 12:1-7
Our story today tells us that there is an unmistakable aroma that can fill the room when we anoint our Savior with adoration. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon An Unmistakable Aroma

An Unmistakable Aroma

John 12:1-7
Our story today tells us that there is an unmistakable aroma that can fill the room when we anoint our Savior with adoration. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Anytime Is a Good Time to Praise the Lord

Anytime Is a Good Time to Praise the Lord

2 Chronicles 30:1-12
Praise is not contingent on preparation but rather spontaneous response. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Anytime Is a Good Time to Praise the Lord

Anytime Is a Good Time to Praise the Lord

2 Chronicles 30:1-12
Praise is not contingent on preparation but rather spontaneous response. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Wounded Worship

Wounded Worship

John 4:19-22
According to our text tonight, it is very possible to worship without perception, to go through certain rituals and still not comprehend. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Wounded Worship

Wounded Worship

John 4:19-22
According to our text tonight, it is very possible to worship without perception, to go through certain rituals and still not comprehend. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God's Army of Worshippers

God's Army of Worshippers

Revelation 14:1-8
If you are a true worshipper, your spirit will exude worship to God no matter what battle you are fighting. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God's Army of Worshippers

God's Army of Worshippers

Revelation 14:1-8
If you are a true worshipper, your spirit will exude worship to God no matter what battle you are fighting. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I THINK I’M GOING TO THROW UP

I THINK I’M GOING TO THROW UP

Revelation 3:16-16
In the Hebrew this would read…So then because thou art lukewarm. And neither cold nor hot, I will vomit thee out of my mouth. Even God at times gets so sick he wants to throw up. We have all been so sick at times we have thrown up. Anyone here sick and tired of being sick and tired....PRAISE GOD YOU NEED TO THROW UP……your hands and worship God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I THINK I’M GOING TO THROW UP

I THINK I’M GOING TO THROW UP

Revelation 3:16-16
In the Hebrew this would read…So then because thou art lukewarm. And neither cold nor hot, I will vomit thee out of my mouth. Even God at times gets so sick he wants to throw up. We have all been so sick at times we have thrown up. Anyone here sick and tired of being sick and tired....PRAISE GOD YOU NEED TO THROW UP……your hands and worship God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Where is the Ark

Where is the Ark

Exodus 25:10-16
Yes, God told them to build it, BUT is was of no use to God. God gave because the people while Moses was on the mountain, desired a physical manifestation of the presence of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Where is the Ark

Where is the Ark

Exodus 25:10-16
Yes, God told them to build it, BUT is was of no use to God. God gave because the people while Moses was on the mountain, desired a physical manifestation of the presence of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Doing the Right Thing the Wrong Way

Doing the Right Thing the Wrong Way

2 Samuel 6:1-7
In I Samuel chapter 4, the Philistines had captured the ark of God from the children of Israel. Now, King David is attempting to bring the ark back to Jerusalem & place it back in the Tabernacle where It belongs. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Doing the Right Thing the Wrong Way

Doing the Right Thing the Wrong Way

2 Samuel 6:1-7
In I Samuel chapter 4, the Philistines had captured the ark of God from the children of Israel. Now, King David is attempting to bring the ark back to Jerusalem & place it back in the Tabernacle where It belongs. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Winning Testimony

A Winning Testimony

Matthew 8:4-4
The fact is that those who were around us ‘before Jesus’ know about our past sins and failures. It is not necessary to tell them. However they will be in a position to see the change, and the testimony of this will come from their lips. Likewise with the power of Christ manifested in our life, people who only knew us ‘after Jesus’ will see the love of the Lord that we reflect. We do not need to tarnish this image by opening up the flood gates of sewage of forgiven past sins upon it. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Winning Testimony

A Winning Testimony

Matthew 8:4-4
The fact is that those who were around us ‘before Jesus’ know about our past sins and failures. It is not necessary to tell them. However they will be in a position to see the change, and the testimony of this will come from their lips. Likewise with the power of Christ manifested in our life, people who only knew us ‘after Jesus’ will see the love of the Lord that we reflect. We do not need to tarnish this image by opening up the flood gates of sewage of forgiven past sins upon it. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Insider Secrets About Praise

Insider Secrets About Praise

1 Chronicles 4:1-1
One of the things that has always set Pentecostal churches apart from so many other persuasions is the affinity that we have for praise. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Insider Secrets About Praise

Insider Secrets About Praise

1 Chronicles 4:1-1
One of the things that has always set Pentecostal churches apart from so many other persuasions is the affinity that we have for praise. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Good Work of Wasted Ointment

The Good Work of Wasted Ointment

Mark 14:3-9
In all three of these times that Mary is specifically mentioned to have been in the presence of Jesus, she is at His feet. There is a posture and position that comes with real spiritual hunger. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Good Work of Wasted Ointment

The Good Work of Wasted Ointment

Mark 14:3-9
In all three of these times that Mary is specifically mentioned to have been in the presence of Jesus, she is at His feet. There is a posture and position that comes with real spiritual hunger. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Do You Worship

Do You Worship

John 4:23-24
One of the most misunderstood terms in our English language is the word “worship”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Do You Worship

Do You Worship

John 4:23-24
One of the most misunderstood terms in our English language is the word “worship”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Singing A New Song

Singing A New Song

Psalms 98:1-9
We need to anticipate what is soon to come and gear up for it now while we can! Now is the time to prepare for this day! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Singing A New Song

Singing A New Song

Psalms 98:1-9
We need to anticipate what is soon to come and gear up for it now while we can! Now is the time to prepare for this day! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Will You Dance Or Will You Die?

Will You Dance Or Will You Die?

2 Samuel 6:13-16
David had to deal with the criticism in almost every chapter of the Bible that he is spoken of, yet he managed every reproach with cool calm. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Will You Dance Or Will You Die?

Will You Dance Or Will You Die?

2 Samuel 6:13-16
David had to deal with the criticism in almost every chapter of the Bible that he is spoken of, yet he managed every reproach with cool calm. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Four Pulleys of Praise

The Four Pulleys of Praise

Isaiah 25:1-4
God has given us the power to do more than just suspend our burdens. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Four Pulleys of Praise

The Four Pulleys of Praise

Isaiah 25:1-4
God has given us the power to do more than just suspend our burdens. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon 7 Ways to Praise God

7 Ways to Praise God

Psalms 149:1-9
This is the praise we offer to God when everything in our life seems to be upside down [ read more... ]

Image for sermon 7 Ways to Praise God

7 Ways to Praise God

Psalms 149:1-9
This is the praise we offer to God when everything in our life seems to be upside down [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

One of the most exciting and powerful methods of preaching is to share the story (biography) of a character in the ...[read more]

Thumbnail

Identifying that next leader is not easy.  You must often times select a few prospects and begin to work ...[read more]

Thumbnail

"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and ...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.