Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Worship"

PRAISING GOD IN SONG

Hebrews 13:12-15

Topics: Worship

History of singing in worship goes back to early days of man. Thanksgiving of the early patriarchs. This was not "singing" as we know today, but more of poetry.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon The Ultimate Dream:  Lift Him Up!

The Ultimate Dream: Lift Him Up!

Daniel 4:1-3
Topic: Worship
In a certain pond on one of the farms in the East were two ducks and frog. Now these neighbors were the best of friends; all day long they used to play together. But as the hot summer days came, the pond began to dry up and soon there was such a little bit of water that they all realized that they would have to move. Now the ducks could easily fly to another place, but what about their friend the frog? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Ultimate Dream:  Lift Him Up!

The Ultimate Dream: Lift Him Up!

Daniel 4:1-3
In a certain pond on one of the farms in the East were two ducks and frog. Now these neighbors were the best of friends; all day long they used to play together. But as the hot summer days came, the pond began to dry up and soon there was such a little bit of water that they all realized that they would have to move. Now the ducks could easily fly to another place, but what about their friend the frog? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Vision of Worship

A Vision of Worship

Joshua 24:1-6
So when God wanted to build a nation, what did He do? He looked for worshippers. Abram was already a worshipper. He was sincere, but incorrect. This is why God called him away from his father and from the land of the Chaldeans. He wanted to teach him the truth One True God! In Genesis 17, God revealed himself to Abram and said, “I am the Almighty God.” Abraham did not know this. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Vision of Worship

A Vision of Worship

Joshua 24:1-6
So when God wanted to build a nation, what did He do? He looked for worshippers. Abram was already a worshipper. He was sincere, but incorrect. This is why God called him away from his father and from the land of the Chaldeans. He wanted to teach him the truth One True God! In Genesis 17, God revealed himself to Abram and said, “I am the Almighty God.” Abraham did not know this. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Flirtation With A Junkie

Flirtation With A Junkie

Psalms 65:1-1
God is addicted to our praise. He craves it and desires it. He will do just about anything to receive it! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Flirtation With A Junkie

Flirtation With A Junkie

Psalms 65:1-1
God is addicted to our praise. He craves it and desires it. He will do just about anything to receive it! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Why Don't Christians Sing?

Why Don't Christians Sing?

Galatians 3:28-28
A short outline that scripturally focuses on the reasons why some do not sing in the church as worship to God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Why Don't Christians Sing?

Why Don't Christians Sing?

Galatians 3:28-28
A short outline that scripturally focuses on the reasons why some do not sing in the church as worship to God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon We Know Him Thus We Worship Him

We Know Him Thus We Worship Him

John 4:21-22
That’s why I am here today. Not because I have merely heard of him. I know him! Thus I worship him! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon We Know Him Thus We Worship Him

We Know Him Thus We Worship Him

John 4:21-22
That’s why I am here today. Not because I have merely heard of him. I know him! Thus I worship him! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Need For A Drunk Church

The Need For A Drunk Church

Acts 2:14-21
And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Need For A Drunk Church

The Need For A Drunk Church

Acts 2:14-21
And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Just A Doorkeeper

Just A Doorkeeper

Psalms 84:1-12
I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Just A Doorkeeper

Just A Doorkeeper

Psalms 84:1-12
I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Priestly Function of Praise

The Priestly Function of Praise

1 Peter 2:3-9
It is necessary to study the functions of the Old Testament Priesthood so that we may receive a clear revelation of our functions as priests as we offer our continual sacrifice of praise. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Priestly Function of Praise

The Priestly Function of Praise

1 Peter 2:3-9
It is necessary to study the functions of the Old Testament Priesthood so that we may receive a clear revelation of our functions as priests as we offer our continual sacrifice of praise. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Day the Devil Lost His Keys

The Day the Devil Lost His Keys

Revelation 5:1-4
Worship is the key that lifts you up to God’s perspective. The higher you fly in worship, the smaller the devil and his kingdom look! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Day the Devil Lost His Keys

The Day the Devil Lost His Keys

Revelation 5:1-4
Worship is the key that lifts you up to God’s perspective. The higher you fly in worship, the smaller the devil and his kingdom look! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Are You Hungry For?

What Are You Hungry For?

John 4:31-34
God still has this funny idea that church should be all about Him! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Are You Hungry For?

What Are You Hungry For?

John 4:31-34
God still has this funny idea that church should be all about Him! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Worshipper's Alphabet

The Worshipper's Alphabet

You can talk about your X-CUSES, or you can praise the One who is X-cellent! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Worshipper's Alphabet

The Worshipper's Alphabet

You can talk about your X-CUSES, or you can praise the One who is X-cellent! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Power of Praise

The Power of Praise

Psalms 8:1-2
There is no room for quiet, reserved worship that supposedly happens only “in the heart” – that is not Biblical worship! Biblical worship involves the whole man – body, soul and spirit – in worshipping God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Power of Praise

The Power of Praise

Psalms 8:1-2
There is no room for quiet, reserved worship that supposedly happens only “in the heart” – that is not Biblical worship! Biblical worship involves the whole man – body, soul and spirit – in worshipping God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Instruments of Worship

The Instruments of Worship

Numbers 3:6-8
My Self, My Bible, My Tongue, My Checkbook [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Instruments of Worship

The Instruments of Worship

Numbers 3:6-8
My Self, My Bible, My Tongue, My Checkbook [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Atmosphere For The Miraculous

The Atmosphere For The Miraculous

Mark 16:20-20
Two places in the Bible says, Praise is comely to God’s people. God inhabits our praises. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Atmosphere For The Miraculous

The Atmosphere For The Miraculous

Mark 16:20-20
Two places in the Bible says, Praise is comely to God’s people. God inhabits our praises. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Power Of Praise

The Power Of Praise

Acts 16:16-26
Praise is powerful. It can change the situations of life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Power Of Praise

The Power Of Praise

Acts 16:16-26
Praise is powerful. It can change the situations of life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon In The Presence Of The King

In The Presence Of The King

Psalms 100:2-2
How do you come before our King? You come before Him boldly, repenting and with a praise [ read more... ]

Image for sermon In The Presence Of The King

In The Presence Of The King

Psalms 100:2-2
How do you come before our King? You come before Him boldly, repenting and with a praise [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Weeping Where You Worship

Weeping Where You Worship

2 Samuel 15:30-32
Worship is something that we give God because it is great and powerful. We don’t worship God because we want something; we worship Him because he deserves it. We also worship Him because that is how we gain access to Him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Weeping Where You Worship

Weeping Where You Worship

2 Samuel 15:30-32
Worship is something that we give God because it is great and powerful. We don’t worship God because we want something; we worship Him because he deserves it. We also worship Him because that is how we gain access to Him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Praise That Brings The Presence

Praise That Brings The Presence

Psalms 22:3-3
Inviting God’s presence is not dependent on how good or bad a situation is. It is no harder on the worst day of your life to invite His Presence than it is on the best day of your life. Your circumstances do not dictate His availability. But your praise and worship will invite His Powerful presence. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Praise That Brings The Presence

Praise That Brings The Presence

Psalms 22:3-3
Inviting God’s presence is not dependent on how good or bad a situation is. It is no harder on the worst day of your life to invite His Presence than it is on the best day of your life. Your circumstances do not dictate His availability. But your praise and worship will invite His Powerful presence. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Why We Worship God Here

Why We Worship God Here

Isaiah 40:21-25
He is the Great I Am! He is the root of all existence. All life flows from him. Is his the immutable, holy, eternal One! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Why We Worship God Here

Why We Worship God Here

Isaiah 40:21-25
He is the Great I Am! He is the root of all existence. All life flows from him. Is his the immutable, holy, eternal One! [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

- C.S. Lewis: “Don’t just tell people how to feel, describe in such a way that people feel it t...[read more]

Thumbnail

How does one know if he or she has been called to preach? Or to reword the question: Have you been called to t...[read more]

Thumbnail

From the earliest messages of the Gospel that were preached by Jesus, until today, preachers have wanted their mess...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.