By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Spiritual Warfare"

The Real Enemy Of Our Souls

Romans 8:12-9

The word "flesh" is basar in Hebrew and sarx in Greek. "Flesh " means: fallen human nature. It means to be "Worldly-minded." -- "they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh."

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Spying into the Spirit World

Spying into the Spirit World

Acts 16:16-18
Topic: Spiritual Warfare
The “Discerning of Spirits” gives us a glimpse into the spirit world. It gives us understanding of both the bad and good that exists in the realm of the spirit. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Spying into the Spirit World

Spying into the Spirit World

Acts 16:16-18
The “Discerning of Spirits” gives us a glimpse into the spirit world. It gives us understanding of both the bad and good that exists in the realm of the spirit. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Satan's Weapons

Satan's Weapons

2 Corinthians 10:3-5
Spiritual warfare cannot be fought by just repeating someone else's actions or phrases; we must understand what we are doing and why we are doing it if we are going to be effective! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Satan's Weapons

Satan's Weapons

2 Corinthians 10:3-5
Spiritual warfare cannot be fought by just repeating someone else's actions or phrases; we must understand what we are doing and why we are doing it if we are going to be effective! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Plight Of The Goats

The Plight Of The Goats

Matthew 25:31-34
That congregation will acquire the drive and ambitions of their Shepherd. And together they will accomplish some mighty victories in this spiritual warfare. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Plight Of The Goats

The Plight Of The Goats

Matthew 25:31-34
That congregation will acquire the drive and ambitions of their Shepherd. And together they will accomplish some mighty victories in this spiritual warfare. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Victory By Overcoming Temptation

Victory By Overcoming Temptation

Matthew 4:1-11
A very thorough study on our ability to overcome temptation. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Victory By Overcoming Temptation

Victory By Overcoming Temptation

Matthew 4:1-11
A very thorough study on our ability to overcome temptation. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Lordly Dish Of Butter

A Lordly Dish Of Butter

Judges 5:24-27
Temptation to the devil is almost a sport, a game, but to those who are serving God, temptation is a matter of life and death. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Lordly Dish Of Butter

A Lordly Dish Of Butter

Judges 5:24-27
Temptation to the devil is almost a sport, a game, but to those who are serving God, temptation is a matter of life and death. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Behind the Scene

Behind the Scene

2 Kings 7:3-4
All of life, so it seems, has a behind the scene. Life can be a charade, a mask, or veneer. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Behind the Scene

Behind the Scene

2 Kings 7:3-4
All of life, so it seems, has a behind the scene. Life can be a charade, a mask, or veneer. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Unproven Sword

The Unproven Sword

1 Samuel 17:38-39
There is a preparation process that God puts every man through. There is no immunity to God’s school of progress. We learn a multitude of lessons in the various outlets of life... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Unproven Sword

The Unproven Sword

1 Samuel 17:38-39
There is a preparation process that God puts every man through. There is no immunity to God’s school of progress. We learn a multitude of lessons in the various outlets of life... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The King's Executioner

The King's Executioner

Mark 6:21-29
If there is an image that mirrors the mind of the west today, it is strikingly reflected in Oscar Wilde’s The Picture of Dorian Gray. The story is about a very good looking and good natured young man whom the entire village he lived in was captivated by his looks and manners... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The King's Executioner

The King's Executioner

Mark 6:21-29
If there is an image that mirrors the mind of the west today, it is strikingly reflected in Oscar Wilde’s The Picture of Dorian Gray. The story is about a very good looking and good natured young man whom the entire village he lived in was captivated by his looks and manners... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Spiritual Warfare Series Pt. 2 Six Seasons of Prayer

Spiritual Warfare Series Pt. 2 Six Seasons of Prayer

Ephesians 6:18-20
Remember the words of the Lord to Peter. . . For the next little while, I feel an urgency and pressing in the Spirit to continue to bring to your mind that you are in a spiritual battle that is never going to quit. There is no rest or relief from it as long as you are walking in this life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Spiritual Warfare Series Pt. 2 Six Seasons of Prayer

Spiritual Warfare Series Pt. 2 Six Seasons of Prayer

Ephesians 6:18-20
Remember the words of the Lord to Peter. . . For the next little while, I feel an urgency and pressing in the Spirit to continue to bring to your mind that you are in a spiritual battle that is never going to quit. There is no rest or relief from it as long as you are walking in this life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Avenge Me of My Adversary

Avenge Me of My Adversary

Luke 18:1-8
This is a parable about prayer and beyond. . . but it is a parable that moves prayer into one of the most incredible spiritual places of authority afforded to us. We can prayer with the force of the Kingdom of God behind us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Avenge Me of My Adversary

Avenge Me of My Adversary

Luke 18:1-8
This is a parable about prayer and beyond. . . but it is a parable that moves prayer into one of the most incredible spiritual places of authority afforded to us. We can prayer with the force of the Kingdom of God behind us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Spiritual Warfare Series- Six Seasons of Temptation

Spiritual Warfare Series- Six Seasons of Temptation

Luke 4:13-13
Sometimes a preacher is cast in the unpopular role of preaching things that either people don’t want to hear or that they don’t want to believe. There is nothing more disconcerting for a preacher to know that he has some good advice, not his own, but that of Scripture that would mightily help people to serve the Lord much more victoriously than what they are doing. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Spiritual Warfare Series- Six Seasons of Temptation

Spiritual Warfare Series- Six Seasons of Temptation

Luke 4:13-13
Sometimes a preacher is cast in the unpopular role of preaching things that either people don’t want to hear or that they don’t want to believe. There is nothing more disconcerting for a preacher to know that he has some good advice, not his own, but that of Scripture that would mightily help people to serve the Lord much more victoriously than what they are doing. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Satan’s Playground, But God’s Rules

Satan’s Playground, But God’s Rules

1 Kings 22:21-21
And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the Lord, and said I will persuade him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Satan’s Playground, But God’s Rules

Satan’s Playground, But God’s Rules

1 Kings 22:21-21
And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the Lord, and said I will persuade him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Driving to Intimidate

Driving to Intimidate

Acts 18:9-9
“Driving to intimidate.” Did the manufacturers really think that drivers of such cars, if you could call them that, could intimidate other vehicles two to five times in size? Everyone knows the road race belongs to the biggest, strongest, and riskiest. Who was this producer or advertiser trying to deceive? What a joke? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Driving to Intimidate

Driving to Intimidate

Acts 18:9-9
“Driving to intimidate.” Did the manufacturers really think that drivers of such cars, if you could call them that, could intimidate other vehicles two to five times in size? Everyone knows the road race belongs to the biggest, strongest, and riskiest. Who was this producer or advertiser trying to deceive? What a joke? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon This Day We Sailed On

This Day We Sailed On

Ecclesiastes 9:11-11
The thing that intrigues me the most about the Diary of Christopher Columbus is this: No matter what the day brought, at the end of practically each entry was this: And this day we sailed on! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon This Day We Sailed On

This Day We Sailed On

Ecclesiastes 9:11-11
The thing that intrigues me the most about the Diary of Christopher Columbus is this: No matter what the day brought, at the end of practically each entry was this: And this day we sailed on! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Burn Your Ships

Burn Your Ships

Hebrews 11:8-16
Hernan Cortez secured his place in history as the man who conquered Mexico – simply because he removed all opportunity to turn back! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Burn Your Ships

Burn Your Ships

Hebrews 11:8-16
Hernan Cortez secured his place in history as the man who conquered Mexico – simply because he removed all opportunity to turn back! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Fighting Above Your Weight

Fighting Above Your Weight

1 Corinthians 9:26-27
A few days ago, I ran across a statement that arrested my attention. In fact, I had never even heard of this phrase before. It was, “he is fighting above his weight.” So I begin to seek out an answer as to what this concept really meant... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Fighting Above Your Weight

Fighting Above Your Weight

1 Corinthians 9:26-27
A few days ago, I ran across a statement that arrested my attention. In fact, I had never even heard of this phrase before. It was, “he is fighting above his weight.” So I begin to seek out an answer as to what this concept really meant... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Reclamation Or Imitation?

Reclamation Or Imitation?

1 Kings 10:16-17
During our Christian walk, we will suffer the loss of valuable things, because that’s what Satan’s purpose is, to take from us! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Reclamation Or Imitation?

Reclamation Or Imitation?

1 Kings 10:16-17
During our Christian walk, we will suffer the loss of valuable things, because that’s what Satan’s purpose is, to take from us! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Conqueoring Your Canaan

Conqueoring Your Canaan

Genesis 22:17-18
Whether you win or lose this battle is based on your level of expectation or belief. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Conqueoring Your Canaan

Conqueoring Your Canaan

Genesis 22:17-18
Whether you win or lose this battle is based on your level of expectation or belief. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Talent for Handling Rejection

A Talent for Handling Rejection

Genesis 37:3-11
If you live your life in an effort to please others, you will find that you and rejection are closer friends than you ever desired to become. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Talent for Handling Rejection

A Talent for Handling Rejection

Genesis 37:3-11
If you live your life in an effort to please others, you will find that you and rejection are closer friends than you ever desired to become. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

Get up before they get up.  If you are lazy and don’t get started on things until the last minute, your ...[read more]

Thumbnail

How important is it? Consider this. Early in Jesus’ ministry, he chose out 12 men who would become his discip...[read more]

Thumbnail

The Power of Mentoring Mentor was the name of the advisor to Odysseus, King of Ithaca and victorious leader of t...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.