By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Encouragement"

You Matter

Psalms 139:139-14

Did you know that before a person who has faced a disaster in their life can move forward they have to first understand that They Matter? To someone, Either to yourself, To your family, Your friends, Or to God. In order to pick up where you left off. In order to get your life and consequently your walk with God back on track, you need to understand one simple thing. You Matter!

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon One More River to Cross

One More River to Cross

Joshua 3:17-17
Topic: Encouragement
Listen, saint of God, you may be walking today in the wilderness of this world, but God’s promises are true. Hold on to the promise. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon One More River to Cross

One More River to Cross

Joshua 3:17-17
Listen, saint of God, you may be walking today in the wilderness of this world, but God’s promises are true. Hold on to the promise. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Am the Man!

I Am the Man!

Luke 15:11-24
Am I a slave that has been freed? Do I still have the slave mentality living in bondage and fear? If I am a child of God then why do I live so far below my privilege? God has chosen me. I am the man! We don't... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Am the Man!

I Am the Man!

Luke 15:11-24
Am I a slave that has been freed? Do I still have the slave mentality living in bondage and fear? If I am a child of God then why do I live so far below my privilege? God has chosen me. I am the man! We don't... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Troubling The City

Troubling The City

Acts 16:16-20
Everything that we are trying to accomplish for the kingdom, the enemy is trying to unravel. He cannot fight God, so he attacks us, but our victory is assured! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Troubling The City

Troubling The City

Acts 16:16-20
Everything that we are trying to accomplish for the kingdom, the enemy is trying to unravel. He cannot fight God, so he attacks us, but our victory is assured! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Pursuit of God

The Pursuit of God

Mark 5:25-27
Some people today, give up on God and die within three feet of safety. They die, in view of home. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Pursuit of God

The Pursuit of God

Mark 5:25-27
Some people today, give up on God and die within three feet of safety. They die, in view of home. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Something Better is Coming!

Something Better is Coming!

Genesis 1:1-5
What was once a bright, sunshine filled landscape in your life has become a darkened, desolate and depressed void. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Something Better is Coming!

Something Better is Coming!

Genesis 1:1-5
What was once a bright, sunshine filled landscape in your life has become a darkened, desolate and depressed void. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Bumblebees, Cockroaches, Bats, and People

Bumblebees, Cockroaches, Bats, and People

Matthew 16:18-19
HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE YOU FLEW IN GOD’S GREATNESS? DO YOU FEEL TRAPPED? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Bumblebees, Cockroaches, Bats, and People

Bumblebees, Cockroaches, Bats, and People

Matthew 16:18-19
HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE YOU FLEW IN GOD’S GREATNESS? DO YOU FEEL TRAPPED? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Secret of Happiness

The Secret of Happiness

Psalms 1:1-2
The Blessed Man knows that happiness is not defined by what you do not do, where you do not go, or what you are against. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Secret of Happiness

The Secret of Happiness

Psalms 1:1-2
The Blessed Man knows that happiness is not defined by what you do not do, where you do not go, or what you are against. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Results of Living the Blessed Life

Results of Living the Blessed Life

Psalms 1:3-3
The promises of God concerning blessing, help, victory, etc. in abundance are far too numerous to even begin to name them. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Results of Living the Blessed Life

Results of Living the Blessed Life

Psalms 1:3-3
The promises of God concerning blessing, help, victory, etc. in abundance are far too numerous to even begin to name them. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Delighted in God

Delighted in God

Psalms 1:2-2
The Blessed Man is a happy man because he has found delight in God and His Word. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Delighted in God

Delighted in God

Psalms 1:2-2
The Blessed Man is a happy man because he has found delight in God and His Word. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Goes Up Must Come Down!

What Goes Up Must Come Down!

Genesis 7:4-4
BUT YOU SEE HIS BLESSINGS DON'T JUST COME DOWN ANY OLD TIME! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Goes Up Must Come Down!

What Goes Up Must Come Down!

Genesis 7:4-4
BUT YOU SEE HIS BLESSINGS DON'T JUST COME DOWN ANY OLD TIME! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God is...

God is...

Numbers 23:19-19
God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge...is in God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God is...

God is...

Numbers 23:19-19
God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge...is in God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Basic Question With Eternal Consequences

A Basic Question With Eternal Consequences

John 3:1-2
“How Can I Go To Heaven?” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What’s Your Level Of Expectation?

What’s Your Level Of Expectation?

Romans 8:9-9
Our talk is affected by what we are. Our emotions are governed by our limited understanding. Our Spirits cry out to god out of sincere desire to Know Him. The level that we know Him, understand Him, experience Him, comes from the Level of Expectation we have for Him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What’s Your Level Of Expectation?

What’s Your Level Of Expectation?

Romans 8:9-9
Our talk is affected by what we are. Our emotions are governed by our limited understanding. Our Spirits cry out to god out of sincere desire to Know Him. The level that we know Him, understand Him, experience Him, comes from the Level of Expectation we have for Him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God Is A Blessing God

God Is A Blessing God

Genesis 12:1-3
It is impossible to read the Bible and not understand that God has a desire to bless His people. He wants to bless every one of us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God Is A Blessing God

God Is A Blessing God

Genesis 12:1-3
It is impossible to read the Bible and not understand that God has a desire to bless His people. He wants to bless every one of us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon NOT ASHAMED

NOT ASHAMED

Psalms 25:1-2
Because of our innate sense of “coming short,” all of humanity from time to time feels this emotion of shame, but this is not the way God created us in the beginning! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon NOT ASHAMED

NOT ASHAMED

Psalms 25:1-2
Because of our innate sense of “coming short,” all of humanity from time to time feels this emotion of shame, but this is not the way God created us in the beginning! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Talking to Yourself

Talking to Yourself

Psalms 43:5-5
We need to answer the question “Where is Your God?” with this question – “Where are Your eyes?” In the midst of dryness, drowning and defeat look at all the good things God has done. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Talking to Yourself

Talking to Yourself

Psalms 43:5-5
We need to answer the question “Where is Your God?” with this question – “Where are Your eyes?” In the midst of dryness, drowning and defeat look at all the good things God has done. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon NO CROSS WITHOUT A QUESTION

NO CROSS WITHOUT A QUESTION

Matthew 16:24-25
SUFFERING is a misunderstood concept in Christian living. We mistakenly believe that the Apostles were always victorious OVER everything instead of victorious THROUGH everything. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon NO CROSS WITHOUT A QUESTION

NO CROSS WITHOUT A QUESTION

Matthew 16:24-25
SUFFERING is a misunderstood concept in Christian living. We mistakenly believe that the Apostles were always victorious OVER everything instead of victorious THROUGH everything. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Sees

Jesus Sees

Numbers 6:24-26
One of the great miracles in life is that God pays attention to us! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Sees

Jesus Sees

Numbers 6:24-26
One of the great miracles in life is that God pays attention to us! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Don't Waste Your Afflictions

Don't Waste Your Afflictions

Philippians 1:12-14
Every affliction we suffer is an investment that God is making in us! Don't waste the experience! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Don't Waste Your Afflictions

Don't Waste Your Afflictions

Philippians 1:12-14
Every affliction we suffer is an investment that God is making in us! Don't waste the experience! [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

The title of my article is borrowed from a book of great truth. Some books, although not biblical in origin, bear g...[read more]

Thumbnail

There’s a difference between leadership and management.  Management consists primarily of three things:&...[read more]

Thumbnail

One definition of insanity is to believe that you can keep doing what you’ve been doing and get different res...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.