Resource For Ministers By Ministers

Resource For Ministers By Ministers

By Topic
By Author
By Keyword
By Scripture
By Keyword
Want To Plan Your Sermons Weeks In Advance?

Sermon Series Search Results For Topic: "Why am I Here?"

Why am I Here?

Acts 4:10-12

Image for series Why am I Here?

Sermon Series

Sermon Series

Get this and all media free with a PreachIt membership.

Finding our identity, in this world, can be such a daunting task, because so many different things in our day-to-day lives influence us. Many Christians have the potential to be great workers in God’s kingdom, but they cut themselves short for just ‘good,’ because they don’t know who they are in Christ. In this series, “Why Am I Here?” we discover who we are in Christ and why we were put on this earth. This series is designed for Christians to find their Godly purpose and encourage them to take hold of that purpose.

Sermons In This Series

Who am I? - What’s Your Name?

Acts 4:10-12

In order to know who you are, you must be able to identify yourself. [ read more...]

How do I find true purpose for my life?

Revelation 4:1-11

I have been blessed to be able to understand that it doesn't take great intellectual ability, or psychic powers. All it takes is having a heart and mind that seeks for TRUTH. [ read more...]

Why are you still here?

1 Peter 5:5-11

God is not looking for talent or ability. God is looking for humility. [ read more...]

Other series you might like

Any licensed or ordained minister in the U.S. who performs ministerial duties and who is employed by the church qua...[read more]

Some of the things you can do in your own congregation to rectify any lack of loyalty are: 1. Teach the difference ...[read more]

There are reasons that we have to work.  Listed are some brief reasons that we are to work and the benefits we...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.