SEARCH SERIES

By Topic
By Author
By Keyword
By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Want To Plan Your Sermons Weeks In Advance?

Sermon Series Search Results For Topic: "The Lord's Prayer"

The Lord's Prayer

Matthew 6:5-13

Image for series The Lord's Prayer

Sermon Series

This Series has a
related Image Pack:

Sermon Series

This Series has a
related Image Pack:

Get this and all media free with a PreachIt membership.

In this series, we are taught about what The Lord's Prayer is and the purpose it serves in our lives. Spread out across four lessons, this series teaches us about what true prayer looks and sounds like. This is the message that those who struggle with prayer need to hear. It simplifies prayer and shows us that prayer is no more than just a conversation between God and you, but that there is, without a doubt, a way to go about it.

Sermons In This Series

The Lord’s Prayer – Part 1

Matthew 6:5-13

Jesus didn’t give us this prayer to read, but as an outline, or pattern, by which we can learn to pray! On various occasions, people can have great struggles with prayer. Before we detail this pattern, we need to understand the basic definition of what prayer is. [ read more...]

The Lord’s Prayer – Part 2

Matthew 6:9-13

Developing a prayer life is vital to living a victorious life and receiving the things we have need of. However, many of us struggle with prayer. Apparently, the disciples did as well, because they said, "Lord, tech us to pray." Jesus responded to them by giving us a model prayer we call "The Lord's Prayer!" [ read more...]

The Lord’s Prayer – Part 3

Notice, we’re halfway through the Lord’s Prayer and our requests haven’t even come up yet; His person, program, and priority come first. After we take care of that, we're ready to address the second half of the prayer, where we make our requests known to the Father. This message deals with the provision, pardon, and protection of prayer. [ read more...]

The Lord’s Prayer – Part 4

Jesus taught that as we finish praying, we're to close with praise and worship. This kind of praise is different than ordinary praise though! This is the kind of praise that erupts when the game is tied and a basketball player sinks the winning shot with one-tenth of a second left on the clock! [ read more...]

Other series you might like

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

How important are relationships anyway? I don’t know about you, but in my life, one of the things that has ca...[read more]

Thumbnail

I'm trying to understand Mark 9. I have been examining every word spoken by the disciples and our Lord. We know...[read more]

Thumbnail

One of the reasons so many ministries become discouraged and too often fail is the inability to understand God'...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.