SEARCH SERIES

By Topic
By Author
By Keyword
By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Want To Plan Your Sermons Weeks In Advance?

Sermon Series Search Results For Topic: "Handling My Humanity"

Handling My Humanity

1 John 3:4-4

Image for series Handling My Humanity

Sermon Series

Sermon Series

Get this and all media free with a PreachIt membership.

Maintaining a Godly lifestyle can be an extremely difficult task when we don’t understand God’s genuine love and compassion for us. It is so easy to become discouraged in a world full of secularly minded people that would prefer if we didn’t practice our faith in the first place. In this series, “Handling My Humanity,” we attempt to make living for God a little easier for the believer. If you can get a handle on your humanity, your spirit will finally start to shine, and your influence on others will grow tremendously.

Sermons In This Series

Twenty Reasons Not to Sin

1 John 3:4-4

The difference between heaven and hell is sin. Since the beginning of time, we've had the choice of whether we want to follow after God or indulge in our own desires, which ultimately lead us to hell. With temptations being so strong and the stains of sin penetrating so deep into the fabric of some of our lives, this message provides us with sound, biblical reasonings as to why we should consider abstaining from the sins we find so much pleasure indulging in. [ read more...]

The End of Sin

Proverbs 16:25-25

People sin because they don't see sin the same way that God does. Yet, everyone wants to die the death of the righteous, but to do that you have to live the life of the righteous. In order to reach the point where we can begin to live righteously, we must examine the "Achariyth" of our lives. [ read more...]

God’s Cure for Dirty Feet

1 John 1:5-7

A child of God will have temporary shortcomings and failures, but that doesn't mean we need to get saved all over again. We know that we're walking in the light when we are quick to repent and also careful to guard our hearts. When you live in purity to the point that sin is an abnormality; merely dust and first on our feet while our whole body is clean. [ read more...]

Other series you might like

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

As technological progress continues, it axiomatically leads to increasing rates of stress, overload, complexity, an...[read more]

Thumbnail

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:  (Philippians 2:5) "You can think your way to ...[read more]

Thumbnail

One definition of insanity is to believe that you can keep doing what you’ve been doing and get different res...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.