SEARCH SERIES

By Topic
By Author
By Keyword
By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Want To Plan Your Sermons Weeks In Advance?

Sermon Series Search Results For Topic: "I Will Build My Church"

I Will Build My Church

Matthew 16:18-19

Image for series I Will Build My Church

Sermon Series

This Series has a
related Image Pack:

Sermon Series

This Series has a
related Image Pack:

Get this and all media free with a PreachIt membership.

“I Will Build My Church!” No, we don’t mean start a construction project; we mean start a revolution! God is looking for hearers of The Word to become followers of Him. He is looking for someone to step up and say, “I will build my church! I will follow God’s instructions! I will be a blessing to others!”

Sermons In This Series

I Will Build My Church - Part 1

We do not build the church on our own; we simply cooperate with the Master Builder! [ read more...]

I Will Build My Church - Part 1 Handout

We do not build the church on our own; we simply cooperate with the Master Builder! [ read more...]

I Will Build My Church - Part 2

If we want to build a church, we need to stick to the blueprint (Bible), which is the will of the purchaser (God). [ read more...]

I Will Build My Church - Part 2 Handout

If we want to build a church, we need to stick to the blueprint (Bible), which is the will of the purchaser (God). [ read more...]

I Will Build My Church - Part 3

This series is about discovering God’s blueprint for building His church! [ read more...]

I Will Build My Church - Part 3 Handout

This series is about discovering God’s blueprint for building His church! [ read more...]

I Will Build My Church - Part 4

Ananias’ sin begs us to ask ourselves two questions: Am I serving my flesh or God in my everyday choices? Am I the same person in secret as I appear to be in public? [ read more...]

I Will Build My Church - Part 4 Handout

Ananias’ sin begs us to ask ourselves two questions: Am I serving my flesh or God in my everyday choices? Am I the same person in secret as I appear to be in public? [ read more...]

I Will Build My Church - Part 5

In reality, every member of the church has a ministry! The saints are the ministers and the pastors are the administrators. [ read more...]

I Will Build My Church - Part 5 Handout

In reality, every member of the church has a ministry! The saints are the ministers and the pastors are the administrators. [ read more...]

I Will Build My Church - Part 6

God is going to do something greater in the last days than He has ever done before! The only question is, how much do we want to be involved in the last day’s harvest?! [ read more...]

I Will Build My Church - Part 6 Handout

God is going to do something greater in the last days than He has ever done before! The only question is, how much do we want to be involved in the last day’s harvest?! [ read more...]

I Will Build My Church - Part 7

Jesus’ standard approach to soul winning was to “Start Where People Are.” [ read more...]

I Will Build My Church - Part 7 Handout

We don’t have to agree with our culture, but we do have to understand it in order to reach it. [ read more...]

I Will Build My Church - Part 8 Notes

Jesus constantly talked about the "division" His teaching would bring, and often contrasted the two types of disciples that would follow Him [ read more...]

I Will Build My Church - Part 8 Handout

Jesus constantly talked about the "division" His teaching would bring, and often contrasted the two types of disciples that would follow Him: [ read more...]

I Will Build My Church - Part 9 Notes

The Church is built on those children of God who know how to survive the storms of life; even when they are caused by people who ride in the same boat! [ read more...]

I Will Build My Church - Part 9 Handout

The Church is built on those children of God who know how to survive the storms of life; even when they are caused by people who ride in the same boat! [ read more...]

I Will Build My Church - Part 10 Notes

Any time you build a spiritual “fire” the enemy will show up! He appears because he cannot stand the heat you are applying to him! [ read more...]

I Will Build My Church - Part 10 Handout

Any time you build a spiritual “fire” the enemy will show up! He appears because he cannot stand the heat you are applying to him! [ read more...]

Other series you might like

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

"Today I yield the floor to Rev. D.E.Haymon. I came across this wonderful article this week and with his permi...[read more]

Thumbnail

Failure – In the business world, this word isn’t an option. But in the church, it almost seems like a r...[read more]

Thumbnail

What basic leadership skills make pastors effective in their ministries? Here are 9 essentials. Leaders do lea...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.