SEARCH SERIES

By Topic
By Author
By Keyword
By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Want To Plan Your Sermons Weeks In Advance?

Sermon Series Search Results For Topic: "Praying With Recipients of the Holy Ghost"

Praying With Recipients of the Holy Ghost

Acts 8:14-17

Image for series Praying With Recipients of the Holy Ghost

Sermon Series

This Series has a
related Image Pack:

Sermon Series

This Series has a
related Image Pack:

Get this and all media free with a PreachIt membership.

Tonight I am going to share some tidbits of wisdom on the do’s and don’ts of praying folks through to the Holy Ghost. This can be exciting, so strap on you pew-belt!

Sermons In This Series

Praying With Recipients of the Holy Ghost Part 1

Acts 8:14-17

In this Acts, chapter 8, there was great persecution against the church at Jerusalem. This caused the church to scatter throughout the various regions. These were courageous men and women who continued to preach the word everywhere! [ read more...]

Praying With Recipients of the Holy Ghost Part 2

Romans 14:15-15

Paul is speaking here about reducing our freedoms to expand our ministries. This is something foreign to today’s culture: today’s culture says that everybody should do their own thing no matter who it hurts. The result is a dog eat dog world. This concept does not work in the church... [ read more...]

Praying With Recipients of the Holy Ghost Part 3

Acts 4:27-27

Regardless of what they went through to get the Holy Ghost, they got it, period! God is so good! We want as many people as possible to get the Holy Ghost, so here we go again with part III of Praying with Recipients of the Holy Ghost. [ read more...]

Other series you might like

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

The following are the results of a poll given by the Barna Research Group.  It may shed some light as to why p...[read more]

Thumbnail

Matthew 15:18-19; James 4:1-12There are times when we as Christians are called to arms, as the song goes, &ldq...[read more]

Thumbnail

I love adventure. I like eating at restaurants that I’ve never eaten at before. I like going places I’v...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.