SEARCH SERIES

By Topic
By Author
By Keyword
By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Want To Plan Your Sermons Weeks In Advance?

Sermon Series Search Results For Topic: "Finding Your Ministry"

Finding Your Ministry

Ephesians 2:10-10

Image for series Finding Your Ministry

Sermon Series

This Series has a
related Image Pack:

Sermon Series

This Series has a
related Image Pack:

Get this and all media free with a PreachIt membership.

God expects each of us to use our gifts and talents in the ministry! And I believe that if we ever awaken and unleash the massive amounts of talent, creativity, and enthusiasm that is laying dormant right now, this church would explode at an unbelievable rate of growth, the likes of which have never been seen!

Sermons In This Series

Finding Your Ministry - Part One

Ephesians 2:10-10

God expects each of us to use our gifts and talents in the ministry! And I believe that if we ever awaken and unleash the massive amounts of talent, creativity, and enthusiasm that is laying dormant right now, this church would explode at an unbelievable rate of growth, the likes of which have never been seen! [ read more...]

Finding Your Ministry - Part Two

1 Samuel 12:20-20

I ended my first lesson by stating that God made you just the way you are so that you can fulfill a specific role in His kingdom! One of the most important things that you can do to find your ministry is to understand who you are and that God wants to use that "who" that is you! [ read more...]

Finding Your Ministry - Part Three

1 Corinthians 14:40-40

Anything that we ever do for the Lord should be done decently and in order! It should be done whole heartedly unto God from a servant's heart! [ read more...]

Other series you might like

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

As technological progress continues, it axiomatically leads to increasing rates of stress, overload, complexity, an...[read more]

Thumbnail

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:  (Philippians 2:5) "You can think your way to ...[read more]

Thumbnail

One definition of insanity is to believe that you can keep doing what you’ve been doing and get different res...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.