SEARCH SERIES

By Topic
By Author
By Keyword
By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Want To Plan Your Sermons Weeks In Advance?

Sermon Series Search Results For Topic: "LOVE - Bang Bang – Clang Clang"

LOVE - Bang Bang – Clang Clang

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

Image for series LOVE - Bang Bang – Clang Clang

Sermon Series

This Series has a
related Image Pack:

Sermon Series

This Series has a
related Image Pack:

Get this and all media free with a PreachIt membership.

The world we live in has severely skewed what the word love truly means. It's become a disposable term we use for anything and everything. Sadly, this attitude has seeped into the church and it's destroying our witness. Discover the true meaning of love, God's definition of love, in this series, "Love - Bang Bang - Clang Clang."

Sermons In This Series

Bang Bang – Clang Clang Part 1

We hear people say things like, "people say they love me, but when it gets down to the heart of the matter they don't really show it." How do we deal with that? How do we deal with the fact that we just have 'bad people' in the church? Kick them out? No! [ read more...]

Bang Bang – Clang Clang Part 2

Jesus is in the business of changing lives. Jesus's life, death, and resurrection were not just about forgiveness, but enabling us to live lives of love. All you need is a desire to live a life of love and to ask God for His help. [ read more...]

Bang Bang - Clang Clang Part 3

Nobody can love exactly how God loves, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't strive to. We need to hold ourselves to that same standard to keep us moving forward spiritually. However, this doesn't just naturally happen; we need to pray through our issues and ask God to show us where we need to be changed. [ read more...]

Bang Bang – Clang Clang Part 4

Love is part of our worship to Him. If we know Him then we will take on the attributes that He had. Jesus is the example we must follow. Paul did not say, "Just follow me and I will show you the way." He said, "Follow me as I follow Christ." That's what it's all about; following Jesus and doing our best to love people the same way He did. [ read more...]

Bang Bang - Clang Clang Part 5

Love has no boundaries. If you're going to be complete in Him, you must thirst after loving people the way He did. That means loving those who may despitefully use you. Ask yourself the question, "Would Jesus love this way?" [ read more...]

Other series you might like

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

Acts 2:42-47  KJV 42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking ...[read more]

Thumbnail

How do you influence people? Do you influence them intentionally? Do you influence them in a positive way? Are you ...[read more]

Thumbnail

Have you ever thought of the various motivators in your life? Early in my life I found my father to be a great mot...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.