By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Handling My Humanity"

Twenty Reasons Not to Sin

1 John 3:4-4

The difference between heaven and hell is sin. Since the beginning of time, we've had the choice of whether we want to follow after God or indulge in our own desires, which ultimately lead us to hell. With temptations being so strong and the stains of sin penetrating so deep into the fabric of some of our lives, this message provides us with sound, biblical reasonings as to why we should consider abstaining from the sins we find so much pleasure indulging in.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon The End of Sin

The End of Sin

Proverbs 16:25-25
Topic: Handling My Humanity
People sin because they don't see sin the same way that God does. Yet, everyone wants to die the death of the righteous, but to do that you have to live the life of the righteous. In order to reach the point where we can begin to live righteously, we must examine the "Achariyth" of our lives. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The End of Sin

The End of Sin

Proverbs 16:25-25
People sin because they don't see sin the same way that God does. Yet, everyone wants to die the death of the righteous, but to do that you have to live the life of the righteous. In order to reach the point where we can begin to live righteously, we must examine the "Achariyth" of our lives. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God’s Cure for Dirty Feet

God’s Cure for Dirty Feet

1 John 1:5-7
A child of God will have temporary shortcomings and failures, but that doesn't mean we need to get saved all over again. We know that we're walking in the light when we are quick to repent and also careful to guard our hearts. When you live in purity to the point that sin is an abnormality; merely dust and first on our feet while our whole body is clean. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God’s Cure for Dirty Feet

God’s Cure for Dirty Feet

1 John 1:5-7
A child of God will have temporary shortcomings and failures, but that doesn't mean we need to get saved all over again. We know that we're walking in the light when we are quick to repent and also careful to guard our hearts. When you live in purity to the point that sin is an abnormality; merely dust and first on our feet while our whole body is clean. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

John 8:31-3631 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disci...[read more]

Thumbnail

"Being a young, next-gen leader is a difficult calling." You think differently than your more conventional colle...[read more]

Thumbnail

1Th 1:6  “And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, w...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.