Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Salvation"

It's Not Work For Your Salvation, But Work Out Your Salvation

Philippians 2:12-12

Topics: Salvation

Many, many people, including Christians, think in a very distorted manner that Christians are people who begin a long and arduous race, in which they must work extremely hard in order to be saved one day and go to Heaven.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Make Room For The Holy Ghost

Make Room For The Holy Ghost

John 15:1-5
Topic: Salvation
Jesus used the thought that we must abide IN HIM. IN JESUS rather than in Adam. Adam became a tree of the knowledge of good and evil. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Make Room For The Holy Ghost

Make Room For The Holy Ghost

John 15:1-5
Jesus used the thought that we must abide IN HIM. IN JESUS rather than in Adam. Adam became a tree of the knowledge of good and evil. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon From Rags To Riches

From Rags To Riches

Ephesians 1:6-6
The phrase “from rags to riches” is one that we all no doubt have heard before. It was a man by the name of Horatio Alger Jr. who coined the phrase and made a name for himself in the late 1800’s. Mr. Alger was the author of novels for boys and became famous for his stories about boys who rose from poverty to wealth and fame through hard work, virtuous living, and luck. He devoted much of his time and money to helping orphans and runaway boys in New York City. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon From Rags To Riches

From Rags To Riches

Ephesians 1:6-6
The phrase “from rags to riches” is one that we all no doubt have heard before. It was a man by the name of Horatio Alger Jr. who coined the phrase and made a name for himself in the late 1800’s. Mr. Alger was the author of novels for boys and became famous for his stories about boys who rose from poverty to wealth and fame through hard work, virtuous living, and luck. He devoted much of his time and money to helping orphans and runaway boys in New York City. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Reality of Hell

Reality of Hell

Luke 16:19-31
Reading this verse of scripture and this story from eternity I would like tonight and feel very strongly too tell you of the Realities of Hell. Although the preaching of Hell is not a popular message and is very seldom preached among the church world, it is spoken often in the word of God, more often than heaven, grace, or love in fact it is mentioned by Jesus Christ more than anything else. Why? For the fact that it is real and God wishes for none to go. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Reality of Hell

Reality of Hell

Luke 16:19-31
Reading this verse of scripture and this story from eternity I would like tonight and feel very strongly too tell you of the Realities of Hell. Although the preaching of Hell is not a popular message and is very seldom preached among the church world, it is spoken often in the word of God, more often than heaven, grace, or love in fact it is mentioned by Jesus Christ more than anything else. Why? For the fact that it is real and God wishes for none to go. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Do You Believe In Ghosts?

Do You Believe In Ghosts?

Acts 2:38-38
Can you remember sitting around a campfire, shadows dancing out into the inky black darkness, while each person took turns telling ghost stories? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Do You Believe In Ghosts?

Do You Believe In Ghosts?

Acts 2:38-38
Can you remember sitting around a campfire, shadows dancing out into the inky black darkness, while each person took turns telling ghost stories? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Going Down?

Going Down?

John 3:22-36
Long before God created man, this catastrophic event occurred. The archangel, Lucifer, rose up in rebellion against the Almighty God. The mystery of iniquity began. Lucifer was possessed with an attitude of self-promotion, ambition, self-aggrandizement—a rebellion and defiance of the sovereignty of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Going Down?

Going Down?

John 3:22-36
Long before God created man, this catastrophic event occurred. The archangel, Lucifer, rose up in rebellion against the Almighty God. The mystery of iniquity began. Lucifer was possessed with an attitude of self-promotion, ambition, self-aggrandizement—a rebellion and defiance of the sovereignty of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Torn Veil

The Torn Veil

Matthew 27:50-51
The more we think of His death, the more we will be amazed at it. As much as a miracle excels the common facts of life, so also this wonder of wonders rises above all miracles of power. The death of Jesus Christ is the marvel of time and eternity. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Torn Veil

The Torn Veil

Matthew 27:50-51
The more we think of His death, the more we will be amazed at it. As much as a miracle excels the common facts of life, so also this wonder of wonders rises above all miracles of power. The death of Jesus Christ is the marvel of time and eternity. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Salvation Through Truth

Salvation Through Truth

Psalms 57:1-11
As horrible as the truth is, yet it is certain from the Holy writ that there will be people who, in consequence of their sin and rejection of the Savior, will go away into everlasting punishment. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Salvation Through Truth

Salvation Through Truth

Psalms 57:1-11
As horrible as the truth is, yet it is certain from the Holy writ that there will be people who, in consequence of their sin and rejection of the Savior, will go away into everlasting punishment. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Thank God for the miracle of repentance!

Thank God for the miracle of repentance!

2 Chronicles 33:9-13
Perhaps somebody here is in a type of prison tonight and you want to be free……Jesus is the answer! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Thank God for the miracle of repentance!

Thank God for the miracle of repentance!

2 Chronicles 33:9-13
Perhaps somebody here is in a type of prison tonight and you want to be free……Jesus is the answer! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus is still in the life changing business

Jesus is still in the life changing business

Matthew 12:20-20
When you think about it, there has never been a time like today where we see so many bruised, battered and broken lives. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus is still in the life changing business

Jesus is still in the life changing business

Matthew 12:20-20
When you think about it, there has never been a time like today where we see so many bruised, battered and broken lives. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Salvation By Saying

Salvation By Saying

Romans 10:9-13
What stops the hand of the enemy? The Word of God in your mouth, spoken. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Salvation By Saying

Salvation By Saying

Romans 10:9-13
What stops the hand of the enemy? The Word of God in your mouth, spoken. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Truth Said So, but Mercy Said No!

Truth Said So, but Mercy Said No!

James 2:13-13
I CAN ONLY TELL YOU WHAT TRUTH SAYS. I HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER BUT CONCRETE TRUTH AND JUDGEMENTS, I CAN TELL YOU THAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT GOD CAN AND WILL DO IN HIS MERCY [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Truth Said So, but Mercy Said No!

Truth Said So, but Mercy Said No!

James 2:13-13
I CAN ONLY TELL YOU WHAT TRUTH SAYS. I HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER BUT CONCRETE TRUTH AND JUDGEMENTS, I CAN TELL YOU THAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT GOD CAN AND WILL DO IN HIS MERCY [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Valley Of Trouble For A Door Of Hope

A Valley Of Trouble For A Door Of Hope

Hosea 2:14-16
It’s time to leave your valley of trouble and pass through the Door of Hope! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Valley Of Trouble For A Door Of Hope

A Valley Of Trouble For A Door Of Hope

Hosea 2:14-16
It’s time to leave your valley of trouble and pass through the Door of Hope! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Four Essentials To Salvation

The Four Essentials To Salvation

Matthew 20:1-7
This parable mentions those who worked in the vineyard during the THIRD HOUR, the SIXTH HOUR, the NINTH HOUR and the ELEVENTH HOUR. Though they are working at different hours their message of salvation will be the same. They will be preaching and teaching the same scriptural truth for the salvation of souls. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Four Essentials To Salvation

The Four Essentials To Salvation

Matthew 20:1-7
This parable mentions those who worked in the vineyard during the THIRD HOUR, the SIXTH HOUR, the NINTH HOUR and the ELEVENTH HOUR. Though they are working at different hours their message of salvation will be the same. They will be preaching and teaching the same scriptural truth for the salvation of souls. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Transformation

The Transformation

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
We all know and understand that when God creates, the scripture states He creates all things well. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Transformation

The Transformation

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
We all know and understand that when God creates, the scripture states He creates all things well. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A New Look at Ye Must be Born Again

A New Look at Ye Must be Born Again

John 3:1-7
Being born again is more than church attendance. It is more than giving of yourself and your natural things. It is walking in the Spirit and knowing the will of the Spirit. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A New Look at Ye Must be Born Again

A New Look at Ye Must be Born Again

John 3:1-7
Being born again is more than church attendance. It is more than giving of yourself and your natural things. It is walking in the Spirit and knowing the will of the Spirit. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Desire for the Fire

A Desire for the Fire

Leviticus 6:13-13
Fire is amazing! Not many here tonight could honestly say that fire is of no interest to you. While you may not be a pyromaniac you are still fascinated by fire. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Desire for the Fire

A Desire for the Fire

Leviticus 6:13-13
Fire is amazing! Not many here tonight could honestly say that fire is of no interest to you. While you may not be a pyromaniac you are still fascinated by fire. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Lost In The Woods

Lost In The Woods

2 Samuel 18:6-8
In the heat of the battle it’s easy to get disoriented [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Lost In The Woods

Lost In The Woods

2 Samuel 18:6-8
In the heat of the battle it’s easy to get disoriented [ read more... ]

Image for sermon My Personal Savior

My Personal Savior

1 Corinthians 1:4-6
God is interested in this becoming personal to you. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon My Personal Savior

My Personal Savior

1 Corinthians 1:4-6
God is interested in this becoming personal to you. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Am Persuaded

I Am Persuaded

Romans 8:37-39
Do we truly live up to the definition of persuaded? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Am Persuaded

I Am Persuaded

Romans 8:37-39
Do we truly live up to the definition of persuaded? [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

There are a number of great ways to preach the Word of God, but one of the most effective is  expository preac...[read more]

Thumbnail

Bi-vocational ministry is an essential weave in the fabric of the church today. It is a common and yet very misunde...[read more]

Thumbnail

Most pastors would sacrifice everything they have to know a sure way of winning people long term. The truth is, mos...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.