Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Salvation"

Peter went out and wept bitterly

Luke 22:47-62

Topics: Salvation

What would cause a person to behave in this manner? What would cause a person to sob in the presence of God? What would cause them to wail in repentance?

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Jesus Is Your Savior

Jesus Is Your Savior

Matthew 1:20-21
Topic: Salvation
Today in the 21st centry church there are over 2 billion confessed Christians. They have proclaimed that I will follow Jesus Christ and live for Him, but what does it really mean to be a confessing Christian. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is Your Savior

Jesus Is Your Savior

Matthew 1:20-21
Today in the 21st centry church there are over 2 billion confessed Christians. They have proclaimed that I will follow Jesus Christ and live for Him, but what does it really mean to be a confessing Christian. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When You Can’t Get Out

When You Can’t Get Out

Micah 7:7-8
Basically, what each of these great men of God were saying is: “God, I can’t get out … but I think You can get in!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When You Can’t Get Out

When You Can’t Get Out

Micah 7:7-8
Basically, what each of these great men of God were saying is: “God, I can’t get out … but I think You can get in!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Three Strikes and You’re In

Three Strikes and You’re In

Deuteronomy 17:6-6
I’m not taking any chances with one or two strikes! I’m not risking my eternity on partial obedience! THREE STRIKES AND YOU’RE IN! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Three Strikes and You’re In

Three Strikes and You’re In

Deuteronomy 17:6-6
I’m not taking any chances with one or two strikes! I’m not risking my eternity on partial obedience! THREE STRIKES AND YOU’RE IN! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Three Strikes and You’re In - Handout

Three Strikes and You’re In - Handout

Deuteronomy 19:15-15

Image for sermon Three Strikes and You’re In - Handout

Three Strikes and You’re In - Handout

Deuteronomy 19:15-15

Image for sermon THE SPRINKLING OF THE BLOOD

THE SPRINKLING OF THE BLOOD

Exodus 12:21-24
WITHOUT APPLICATION, THERE WAS NO SALVATION! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon THE SPRINKLING OF THE BLOOD

THE SPRINKLING OF THE BLOOD

Exodus 12:21-24
WITHOUT APPLICATION, THERE WAS NO SALVATION! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Miracle of Mercy

The Miracle of Mercy

Psalms 5:1-7
Mercy is condescending love, reaching out to meet a need without considering the merit of the person receiving the aid. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Miracle of Mercy

The Miracle of Mercy

Mercy is condescending love, reaching out to meet a need without considering the merit of the person receiving the aid. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Miracle of Mercy - Handout

The Miracle of Mercy - Handout

Image for sermon The Miracle of Mercy - Handout

The Miracle of Mercy - Handout

Image for sermon TWO MEN AT AN ALTAR

TWO MEN AT AN ALTAR

1 Kings 1:50-53
A CRIMINAL, IF HIS CRIME WAS ACCIDENTAL, COULD FLEE TO THE SANCTUARY AND HOLD ON TO THE HORNS OF THE ALTAR FOR SAFETY. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon TWO MEN AT AN ALTAR

TWO MEN AT AN ALTAR

1 Kings 1:50-53
A CRIMINAL, IF HIS CRIME WAS ACCIDENTAL, COULD FLEE TO THE SANCTUARY AND HOLD ON TO THE HORNS OF THE ALTAR FOR SAFETY. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Hidden Cost of Sin

The Hidden Cost of Sin

Galatians 6:7-9
WHAT MADE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HEAVEN AND HELL? SIN! Don’t let it rob you of your eternal soul! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Hidden Cost of Sin

The Hidden Cost of Sin

WHAT MADE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HEAVEN AND HELL? SIN! Don’t let it rob you of your eternal soul! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Hidden Cost of Sin - Handout Part 1

The Hidden Cost of Sin - Handout Part 1

Image for sermon The Hidden Cost of Sin - Handout Part 1

The Hidden Cost of Sin - Handout Part 1

Image for sermon The Hidden Cost of Sin - Handout Part 2

The Hidden Cost of Sin - Handout Part 2

Image for sermon The Hidden Cost of Sin - Handout Part 2

The Hidden Cost of Sin - Handout Part 2

Image for sermon The Day I Attended My Own Funeral

The Day I Attended My Own Funeral

Hebrews 9:27-28
YOU CAN “ATTEND YOUR OWN FUNERAL” (AND RESURRECTION!) TODAY by obeying the gospel – that’s the only path to NEW LIFE! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Day I Attended My Own Funeral

The Day I Attended My Own Funeral

YOU CAN “ATTEND YOUR OWN FUNERAL” (AND RESURRECTION!) TODAY by obeying the gospel – that’s the only path to NEW LIFE! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Day I Attended My Own Funeral - Handout

The Day I Attended My Own Funeral - Handout

Image for sermon The Day I Attended My Own Funeral - Handout

The Day I Attended My Own Funeral - Handout

Image for sermon SHALL WE CONTINUE IN SIN?

SHALL WE CONTINUE IN SIN?

Romans 5:20-7
Thank God for His amazing grace, His “unmerited favor!” We have done nothing, nor could we ever do anything, to deserve the salvation we enjoy. Grace is “God’s Riches At Christ’s Expense.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon SHALL WE CONTINUE IN SIN?

SHALL WE CONTINUE IN SIN?

Romans 5:20-7
Thank God for His amazing grace, His “unmerited favor!” We have done nothing, nor could we ever do anything, to deserve the salvation we enjoy. Grace is “God’s Riches At Christ’s Expense.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What The Blood Won't Do...

What The Blood Won't Do...

Hebrews 9:22-22
There were THREE other substances that were used for REMISSION: water, incense and fire [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What The Blood Won't Do...

What The Blood Won't Do...

Hebrews 9:22-22
There were THREE other substances that were used for REMISSION: water, incense and fire [ read more... ]

Image for sermon PUT YOUR FEET UNDER MY TABLE

PUT YOUR FEET UNDER MY TABLE

2 Samuel 4:4-4
No matter what you think, sin is ghastly disfiguration and hobbling deformity [ read more... ]

Image for sermon PUT YOUR FEET UNDER MY TABLE

PUT YOUR FEET UNDER MY TABLE

2 Samuel 4:4-4
No matter what you think, sin is ghastly disfiguration and hobbling deformity [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Covering Of Mercy

The Covering Of Mercy

Image for sermon The Covering Of Mercy

The Covering Of Mercy

Image for sermon THE SYMPTOMS OF SIN

THE SYMPTOMS OF SIN

Ezekiel 18:20-20
Jesus’ blood is the only substance with power to cover sin. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon THE SYMPTOMS OF SIN

THE SYMPTOMS OF SIN

Ezekiel 18:20-20
Jesus’ blood is the only substance with power to cover sin. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Ruined By Reality

Ruined By Reality

2 Kings 5:1-1
First, we have to realize that the world has no cure for sin. They aren’t even doing a good job treating the symptoms! The disease just gets worse and worse! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Ruined By Reality

Ruined By Reality

2 Kings 5:1-1
First, we have to realize that the world has no cure for sin. They aren’t even doing a good job treating the symptoms! The disease just gets worse and worse! [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

"The fiercest battles are seldom fought over theology. More often, they are fought over change; sometimes even...[read more]

Thumbnail

If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen ...[read more]

Thumbnail

In a recent study of church growth, the following factors and strategies were noticed as being utilized in growing ...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.