Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Salvation"

What The Blood Won't Do...

Hebrews 9:22-22

Topics: Salvation

There were THREE other substances that were used for REMISSION: water, incense and fire

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon PUT YOUR FEET UNDER MY TABLE

PUT YOUR FEET UNDER MY TABLE

2 Samuel 4:4-4
Topic: Salvation
No matter what you think, sin is ghastly disfiguration and hobbling deformity [ read more... ]

Image for sermon PUT YOUR FEET UNDER MY TABLE

PUT YOUR FEET UNDER MY TABLE

2 Samuel 4:4-4
No matter what you think, sin is ghastly disfiguration and hobbling deformity [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Covering Of Mercy

The Covering Of Mercy

Psalms 5:1-7
Mercy is condescending love, reaching out to meet a need without considering the merit of the person receiving the aid. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Covering Of Mercy

The Covering Of Mercy

Psalms 5:1-7
Mercy is condescending love, reaching out to meet a need without considering the merit of the person receiving the aid. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon THE SYMPTOMS OF SIN

THE SYMPTOMS OF SIN

Ezekiel 18:20-20
Jesus’ blood is the only substance with power to cover sin. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon THE SYMPTOMS OF SIN

THE SYMPTOMS OF SIN

Ezekiel 18:20-20
Jesus’ blood is the only substance with power to cover sin. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Ruined By Reality

Ruined By Reality

2 Kings 5:1-1
First, we have to realize that the world has no cure for sin. They aren’t even doing a good job treating the symptoms! The disease just gets worse and worse! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Ruined By Reality

Ruined By Reality

First, we have to realize that the world has no cure for sin. They aren’t even doing a good job treating the symptoms! The disease just gets worse and worse! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Living With A Terminal Illness

Living With A Terminal Illness

Genesis 2:7-17
Spiritual death is SEPARATION from God due to SIN. Every human being is born with this condition. Only SALVATION can cure it! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Living With A Terminal Illness

Living With A Terminal Illness

Genesis 2:7-17
Spiritual death is SEPARATION from God due to SIN. Every human being is born with this condition. Only SALVATION can cure it! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Basics

The Basics

John 10:10-10
God has already done His part to restore our relationship. He took the initiative! Now He waits for each of us to individually receive what He has done for us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Basics

The Basics

John 10:10-10
God has already done His part to restore our relationship. He took the initiative! Now He waits for each of us to individually receive what He has done for us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Let My People Go!

Let My People Go!

Exodus 8:1-1
God’s message to the devil, and our message to those bound in sin is still, “LET MY PEOPLE GO!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Let My People Go!

Let My People Go!

Exodus 8:1-1
God’s message to the devil, and our message to those bound in sin is still, “LET MY PEOPLE GO!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Worse Than You Think

Worse Than You Think

Your sinful condition is worse than you think. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Worse Than You Think

Worse Than You Think

Your sinful condition is worse than you think. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Procrastination My Old Enemy

Procrastination My Old Enemy

Acts 24:22-27
Although you may hear the Gospel again if will not have same effect. Conviction passed over leaves a scar and the next time you are not as sensitive to the things of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Procrastination My Old Enemy

Procrastination My Old Enemy

Acts 24:22-27
Although you may hear the Gospel again if will not have same effect. Conviction passed over leaves a scar and the next time you are not as sensitive to the things of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Tale Of Two Conversions

A Tale Of Two Conversions

Acts 8:5-5
The contrast is between the marks of authentic salvation and those with a false or counterfeit faith [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Tale Of Two Conversions

A Tale Of Two Conversions

Acts 8:5-5
The contrast is between the marks of authentic salvation and those with a false or counterfeit faith [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Jonathan Kind Of Love

A Jonathan Kind Of Love

1 Samuel 18:1-4
How many times has God taken us in our naked shame and clothed us with his love….It is God’s desire that we would wear his name that we would be clothed in righteousness & humility. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Jonathan Kind Of Love

A Jonathan Kind Of Love

1 Samuel 18:1-4
How many times has God taken us in our naked shame and clothed us with his love….It is God’s desire that we would wear his name that we would be clothed in righteousness & humility. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Need Some Change

I Need Some Change

Acts 3:1-10
Topics: Salvation Spiritual Warfare
His disability was his fault because he wasn’t doing anything about it – Jesus had passed this same man by many times – what if he had cried out like blind Bartimaeus? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Need Some Change

I Need Some Change

His disability was his fault because he wasn’t doing anything about it – Jesus had passed this same man by many times – what if he had cried out like blind Bartimaeus? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Need Some Change - Handout

I Need Some Change - Handout

Image for sermon I Need Some Change - Handout

I Need Some Change - Handout

Image for sermon How To KNOW You Are Saved

How To KNOW You Are Saved

2 Peter 1:20-21
Here is a great teaching on the Whole Plan of Salvation [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How To KNOW You Are Saved

How To KNOW You Are Saved

2 Peter 1:20-21
Here is a great teaching on the Whole Plan of Salvation [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How To Know You Are Saved - Handout

How To Know You Are Saved - Handout

1 John 2:3-5
We live in a very SUBJECTIVE world, where people tend to base everything on how they “feel” – But it is absolutely crucial not to base our eternal salvation on “feeling. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How To Know You Are Saved - Handout

How To Know You Are Saved - Handout

1 John 2:3-5
We live in a very SUBJECTIVE world, where people tend to base everything on how they “feel” – But it is absolutely crucial not to base our eternal salvation on “feeling. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hecklers of the Holy

Hecklers of the Holy

2 Chronicles 36:15-16
Topics: General Salvation
A “spiritual heckler” acts desperately - though perhaps not verbally - to interrupt the communicator (CONVICTION) in order to deflect the truth about their spiritual condition. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hecklers of the Holy

Hecklers of the Holy

2 Chronicles 36:15-16
Topics: General Salvation
A “spiritual heckler” acts desperately - though perhaps not verbally - to interrupt the communicator (CONVICTION) in order to deflect the truth about their spiritual condition. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hanging By A Thread

Hanging By A Thread

Deuteronomy 22:12-12
THERE’S ONLY ONE WAY TO DEAL WITH THE DESPERATE CONDITION CALLED SIN – GET DESPERATE WITH GOD! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hanging By A Thread

Hanging By A Thread

Deuteronomy 22:12-12
THERE’S ONLY ONE WAY TO DEAL WITH THE DESPERATE CONDITION CALLED SIN – GET DESPERATE WITH GOD! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Good News

Good News

Romans 1:16-16
the “gospel” signifies NOT ONLY the message of the death, burial and resurrection of Christ (the “good news”), BUT ALSO our response in “thanksgiving for such good tidings having come” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Good News

Good News

Romans 1:16-16
the “gospel” signifies NOT ONLY the message of the death, burial and resurrection of Christ (the “good news”), BUT ALSO our response in “thanksgiving for such good tidings having come” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Fragile Kingdom

The Fragile Kingdom

John 1:14-14
The only “weak link” in God’s chain of redemption is the link he made called “CHOICE.” God allows YOU to break the chain of promise in your own life if you refuse to obey him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Fragile Kingdom

The Fragile Kingdom

John 1:14-14
The only “weak link” in God’s chain of redemption is the link he made called “CHOICE.” God allows YOU to break the chain of promise in your own life if you refuse to obey him. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

Every pastor, preacher, and minister should memorize these words that Paul shared with Timothy;2 Tim 4:1-5 New...[read more]

Thumbnail

One of the perceived obstacles to winning people to Christ is that the convictions we hold are not attractive to th...[read more]

Thumbnail

One of the most unique and amazing plants in the world is the Chinese Bamboo Tree. This tree is much different than...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.