By Author
By Keyword
By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Salvation"

Israel had a custom to relieve those suffering from outstanding and overwhelming debt. This custom was called: giving the double. The debt of our sins was death. Jesus took our place at the cross, paying our debt in full, giving us "the double".

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Giving The Double Handout

Giving The Double Handout

Isaiah 40:2-2
Topics: Salvation The Cross Forgiveness Easter/Passover Crucifixion
Israel had a custom to relieve those suffering from outstanding and overwhelming debt. This custom was called: giving the double. The debt of our sins was death. Jesus took our place at the cross, paying our debt in full, giving us "the double". [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Giving The Double Handout

Giving The Double Handout

Isaiah 40:2-2
Topics: Salvation The Cross Forgiveness Easter/Passover Crucifixion
Israel had a custom to relieve those suffering from outstanding and overwhelming debt. This custom was called: giving the double. The debt of our sins was death. Jesus took our place at the cross, paying our debt in full, giving us "the double". [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Voice of Wisdom Cries in the Streets

The Voice of Wisdom Cries in the Streets

Proverbs 1:20-20
Topic: Salvation
The voice of wisdom is still crying today. Can you hear his voice? Turn from the foolishness of this world. Turn from the foolishness of living without Jesus. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Voice of Wisdom Cries in the Streets

The Voice of Wisdom Cries in the Streets

Proverbs 1:20-20
The voice of wisdom is still crying today. Can you hear his voice? Turn from the foolishness of this world. Turn from the foolishness of living without Jesus. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Token of Assurance

The Token of Assurance

Joshua 2:1-1
This was her (Rahab's) only token of assurance on being saved. By her faith in obedience to the words of the spies, she walked over to her window, and hung out the scarlet thread. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Token of Assurance

The Token of Assurance

Joshua 2:1-1
This was her (Rahab's) only token of assurance on being saved. By her faith in obedience to the words of the spies, she walked over to her window, and hung out the scarlet thread. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Rewards of Obedience

The Rewards of Obedience

2 Kings 5:1-1
I tell you lepers today, who are stained with sin, there is a cure for your imperfections if you would but come to the healing waters of baptism. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Rewards of Obedience

The Rewards of Obedience

2 Kings 5:1-1
I tell you lepers today, who are stained with sin, there is a cure for your imperfections if you would but come to the healing waters of baptism. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Peter went out and wept bitterly

Peter went out and wept bitterly

Luke 22:47-62
What would cause a person to behave in this manner? What would cause a person to sob in the presence of God? What would cause them to wail in repentance? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Peter went out and wept bitterly

Peter went out and wept bitterly

Luke 22:47-62
What would cause a person to behave in this manner? What would cause a person to sob in the presence of God? What would cause them to wail in repentance? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is Your Savior

Jesus Is Your Savior

Matthew 1:20-21
Today in the 21st centry church there are over 2 billion confessed Christians. They have proclaimed that I will follow Jesus Christ and live for Him, but what does it really mean to be a confessing Christian. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is Your Savior

Jesus Is Your Savior

Matthew 1:20-21
Today in the 21st centry church there are over 2 billion confessed Christians. They have proclaimed that I will follow Jesus Christ and live for Him, but what does it really mean to be a confessing Christian. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When You Can’t Get Out

When You Can’t Get Out

Micah 7:7-8
Basically, what each of these great men of God were saying is: “God, I can’t get out … but I think You can get in!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When You Can’t Get Out

When You Can’t Get Out

Micah 7:7-8
Basically, what each of these great men of God were saying is: “God, I can’t get out … but I think You can get in!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Three Strikes and You’re In

Three Strikes and You’re In

Deuteronomy 17:6-6
I’m not taking any chances with one or two strikes! I’m not risking my eternity on partial obedience! THREE STRIKES AND YOU’RE IN! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Three Strikes and You’re In

Three Strikes and You’re In

Deuteronomy 17:6-6
I’m not taking any chances with one or two strikes! I’m not risking my eternity on partial obedience! THREE STRIKES AND YOU’RE IN! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Three Strikes and You’re In - Handout

Three Strikes and You’re In - Handout

Deuteronomy 19:15-15

Image for sermon Three Strikes and You’re In - Handout

Three Strikes and You’re In - Handout

Deuteronomy 19:15-15

Image for sermon THE SPRINKLING OF THE BLOOD

THE SPRINKLING OF THE BLOOD

Exodus 12:21-24
WITHOUT APPLICATION, THERE WAS NO SALVATION! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon THE SPRINKLING OF THE BLOOD

THE SPRINKLING OF THE BLOOD

Exodus 12:21-24
WITHOUT APPLICATION, THERE WAS NO SALVATION! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Miracle of Mercy

The Miracle of Mercy

Psalms 5:1-7
Mercy is condescending love, reaching out to meet a need without considering the merit of the person receiving the aid. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Miracle of Mercy

The Miracle of Mercy

Mercy is condescending love, reaching out to meet a need without considering the merit of the person receiving the aid. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Miracle of Mercy - Handout

The Miracle of Mercy - Handout

Image for sermon The Miracle of Mercy - Handout

The Miracle of Mercy - Handout

Image for sermon TWO MEN AT AN ALTAR

TWO MEN AT AN ALTAR

1 Kings 1:50-53
A CRIMINAL, IF HIS CRIME WAS ACCIDENTAL, COULD FLEE TO THE SANCTUARY AND HOLD ON TO THE HORNS OF THE ALTAR FOR SAFETY. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon TWO MEN AT AN ALTAR

TWO MEN AT AN ALTAR

1 Kings 1:50-53
A CRIMINAL, IF HIS CRIME WAS ACCIDENTAL, COULD FLEE TO THE SANCTUARY AND HOLD ON TO THE HORNS OF THE ALTAR FOR SAFETY. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Hidden Cost of Sin

The Hidden Cost of Sin

Galatians 6:7-9
WHAT MADE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HEAVEN AND HELL? SIN! Don’t let it rob you of your eternal soul! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Hidden Cost of Sin

The Hidden Cost of Sin

WHAT MADE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HEAVEN AND HELL? SIN! Don’t let it rob you of your eternal soul! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Hidden Cost of Sin - Handout Part 1

The Hidden Cost of Sin - Handout Part 1

Image for sermon The Hidden Cost of Sin - Handout Part 1

The Hidden Cost of Sin - Handout Part 1

Image for sermon The Hidden Cost of Sin - Handout Part 2

The Hidden Cost of Sin - Handout Part 2

Image for sermon The Hidden Cost of Sin - Handout Part 2

The Hidden Cost of Sin - Handout Part 2

Image for sermon The Day I Attended My Own Funeral

The Day I Attended My Own Funeral

Hebrews 9:27-28
YOU CAN “ATTEND YOUR OWN FUNERAL” (AND RESURRECTION!) TODAY by obeying the gospel – that’s the only path to NEW LIFE! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Day I Attended My Own Funeral

The Day I Attended My Own Funeral

YOU CAN “ATTEND YOUR OWN FUNERAL” (AND RESURRECTION!) TODAY by obeying the gospel – that’s the only path to NEW LIFE! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Day I Attended My Own Funeral - Handout

The Day I Attended My Own Funeral - Handout

Image for sermon The Day I Attended My Own Funeral - Handout

The Day I Attended My Own Funeral - Handout

Image for sermon SHALL WE CONTINUE IN SIN?

SHALL WE CONTINUE IN SIN?

Romans 5:20-7
Thank God for His amazing grace, His “unmerited favor!” We have done nothing, nor could we ever do anything, to deserve the salvation we enjoy. Grace is “God’s Riches At Christ’s Expense.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon SHALL WE CONTINUE IN SIN?

SHALL WE CONTINUE IN SIN?

Romans 5:20-7
Thank God for His amazing grace, His “unmerited favor!” We have done nothing, nor could we ever do anything, to deserve the salvation we enjoy. Grace is “God’s Riches At Christ’s Expense.” [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

- C.S. Lewis: “Don’t just tell people how to feel, describe in such a way that people feel it t...[read more]

Thumbnail

How does one know if he or she has been called to preach? Or to reword the question: Have you been called to t...[read more]

Thumbnail

From the earliest messages of the Gospel that were preached by Jesus, until today, preachers have wanted their mess...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.