Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Salvation"

Celebration Of The Redeemed

Isaiah 44:21-24

Topics: Salvation

There is a joy in living for the Lord, that is unequalled by any other emotion known to humans. With that joy comes the satisfaction of knowing that you have been purchased by Gods own blood.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Heads Or Tails

Heads Or Tails

Luke 18:18-23
Topic: Salvation
You make around 5000 decisions in one single day. When you flip a quarter there can only be 2 outcomes; heads or tails. Everything in life will ultimately come down to two decisions; heaven or hell. You have no control over flipping the quarter, you do, however have control over your eternal outcome. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Heads Or Tails

Heads Or Tails

Luke 18:18-23
You make around 5000 decisions in one single day. When you flip a quarter there can only be 2 outcomes; heads or tails. Everything in life will ultimately come down to two decisions; heaven or hell. You have no control over flipping the quarter, you do, however have control over your eternal outcome. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Walls Of Salvation

The Walls Of Salvation

Nehemiah 2:1-6
Nebuchadnezzar had dominated Israel; Accordingly, Nehemiah and his fellow Jews were carried away into Babylonian custody... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Walls Of Salvation

The Walls Of Salvation

Nehemiah 2:1-6
Nebuchadnezzar had dominated Israel; Accordingly, Nehemiah and his fellow Jews were carried away into Babylonian custody... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Tis so Sweet to Trust in Jesus

Tis so Sweet to Trust in Jesus

2 Corinthians 1:9-9
We are to trust in God who can raise the dead and who can give eternal life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Tis so Sweet to Trust in Jesus

Tis so Sweet to Trust in Jesus

2 Corinthians 1:9-9
We are to trust in God who can raise the dead and who can give eternal life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon No Time for God

No Time for God

Ecclesiastes 9:11-11
Some people are so busy and caught up in time with the things of this world, they don’t have time for their eternal soul. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon No Time for God

No Time for God

Ecclesiastes 9:11-11
Some people are so busy and caught up in time with the things of this world, they don’t have time for their eternal soul. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Midnight Gamblers

Midnight Gamblers

Matthew 27:35-36
Some go to church, in the very presence of God, hear one sermon after another, yet they refuse, and gamble away their opportunity to be saved. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Midnight Gamblers

Midnight Gamblers

Matthew 27:35-36
Some go to church, in the very presence of God, hear one sermon after another, yet they refuse, and gamble away their opportunity to be saved. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus is Reaching for You

Jesus is Reaching for You

Matthew 14:30-31
The hand of Jesus today, can save you from death, and give you life eternal. Reach out and grasp that hand of the Lord today. Jesus is now reaching for you. Are you going to grab ahold of Him? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus is Reaching for You

Jesus is Reaching for You

Matthew 14:30-31
The hand of Jesus today, can save you from death, and give you life eternal. Reach out and grasp that hand of the Lord today. Jesus is now reaching for you. Are you going to grab ahold of Him? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God’s Roadblock to Hell

God’s Roadblock to Hell

John 3:16-16
The roadblock to Hell is the cross of Christ. What more could God do, to keep sinners from Hell? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God’s Roadblock to Hell

God’s Roadblock to Hell

John 3:16-16
The roadblock to Hell is the cross of Christ. What more could God do, to keep sinners from Hell? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Blind, Bound & Begging

Blind, Bound & Begging

Mark 10:46-46
This was the last time Jesus passed through Jerico. If Bartimaeus didn't reach out to Jesus he would've been Blind, Bound, And Begging forever! Don’t be defeated. Don’t be discouraged. There is hope for you at the feet of Jesus. Time is short. Jesus is passing by. Are you... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Blind, Bound & Begging

Blind, Bound & Begging

Mark 10:46-46
This was the last time Jesus passed through Jerico. If Bartimaeus didn't reach out to Jesus he would've been Blind, Bound, And Begging forever! Don’t be defeated. Don’t be discouraged. There is hope for you at the feet of Jesus. Time is short. Jesus is passing by. Are you... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Rise Above

Rise Above

John 11:1-44
Topics: Salvation The Cross Faith Easter/Passover Crucifixion
He knew what He was doing when He allowed Lazarus to die. He knew what He was doing when He went to the cross. Jesus knows what He's doing. It was all to show His glory! We must believe that He has everything under control so that we can rise above our circumstances and let His glory be shown! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Rise Above

Rise Above

John 11:1-44
Topics: Salvation The Cross Faith Easter/Passover Crucifixion
He knew what He was doing when He allowed Lazarus to die. He knew what He was doing when He went to the cross. Jesus knows what He's doing. It was all to show His glory! We must believe that He has everything under control so that we can rise above our circumstances and let His glory be shown! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon His Suffering And Death For You And For Me

His Suffering And Death For You And For Me

Isaiah 53:1-13
Topics: Salvation The Cross Easter/Passover Crucifixion
He has given so much for you and for me. Will you surrender your life to the one who suffered and died for your sin? Will you consecrate yourself before the one who became the perfect sacrifice on the cross? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon His Suffering And Death For You And For Me

His Suffering And Death For You And For Me

Isaiah 53:1-13
He has given so much for you and for me. Will you surrender your life to the one who suffered and died for your sin? Will you consecrate yourself before the one who became the perfect sacrifice on the cross? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Ye Must be Born Again

Ye Must be Born Again

Psalms 87:5-6
This Book of Life contains the names of those who were born again of the water and Spirit. They will be the citizens of Heaven, who will live eternally, with Jesus Christ. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Ye Must be Born Again

Ye Must be Born Again

Psalms 87:5-6
This Book of Life contains the names of those who were born again of the water and Spirit. They will be the citizens of Heaven, who will live eternally, with Jesus Christ. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The House of Plenty

The House of Plenty

Luke 15:17-17
Friend, while you are perishing with hunger, there is plenty in the house of God. There is a house of plenty waiting for you. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The House of Plenty

The House of Plenty

Luke 15:17-17
Friend, while you are perishing with hunger, there is plenty in the house of God. There is a house of plenty waiting for you. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Glory Beyond the Cross

The Glory Beyond the Cross

Luke 23:26-26
Friend, let me say today, the cross of Jesus Christ can change your life. Jesus said, “We must take up our cross daily and follow after Him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Glory Beyond the Cross

The Glory Beyond the Cross

Luke 23:26-26
Friend, let me say today, the cross of Jesus Christ can change your life. Jesus said, “We must take up our cross daily and follow after Him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Call to Decision

The Call to Decision

Jeremiah 21:8-8
I am asking you today to make the greatest decision in your life. I am calling you to make a decision for your soul. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Call to Decision

The Call to Decision

Jeremiah 21:8-8
I am asking you today to make the greatest decision in your life. I am calling you to make a decision for your soul. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Stone Left Behind

Stone Left Behind

Genesis 19:24-26
Will you escape today by the mercy of God, or will you choose to be a stone left behind? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Stone Left Behind

Stone Left Behind

Genesis 19:24-26
Will you escape today by the mercy of God, or will you choose to be a stone left behind? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Definition Of The Gospel

The Definition Of The Gospel

1 Corinthians 15:1-8
Topics: Salvation The Cross Forgiveness Easter/Passover Repentance Crucifixion Getting To Know Him
Unlike the characters we have selected to represent many of our holidays, Jesus Christ is real. He is not some figment of our imagination, a cute fairy tale story, or just some great teacher of the past. But He is real, and He is powerful, and He is working among us even now! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Definition Of The Gospel

The Definition Of The Gospel

1 Corinthians 15:1-8
Topics: Salvation The Cross Forgiveness Easter/Passover Repentance Crucifixion Getting To Know Him
Unlike the characters we have selected to represent many of our holidays, Jesus Christ is real. He is not some figment of our imagination, a cute fairy tale story, or just some great teacher of the past. But He is real, and He is powerful, and He is working among us even now! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Resurrection Life

The Resurrection Life

1 Corinthians 15:12-21
Jesus said that He is the resurrection and the life and those who believe in Him, though they were dead, they will live. We have the opportunity to live a life of victory because of the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ. We can live the resurrection life! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Resurrection Life

The Resurrection Life

1 Corinthians 15:12-21
Jesus said that He is the resurrection and the life and those who believe in Him, though they were dead, they will live. We have the opportunity to live a life of victory because of the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ. We can live the resurrection life! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon In Remembrance

In Remembrance

2 Kings 5:15-19
The institution of Calvary was never meant to be a one-time affair, but rather a continuance over and over in your life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon In Remembrance

In Remembrance

2 Kings 5:15-19
The institution of Calvary was never meant to be a one-time affair, but rather a continuance over and over in your life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Value Of The Cross

The Value Of The Cross

Luke 23:13-23
Topics: Salvation The Cross Crucifixion
Sometimes we have a tendency to cheapen the price Jesus paid for our sins on Calvary. We miss the true value of His sacrifice because of our own carnal thinking. Have you considered the value of The Cross lately? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Value Of The Cross

The Value Of The Cross

Luke 23:13-23
Topics: Salvation The Cross Crucifixion
Sometimes we have a tendency to cheapen the price Jesus paid for our sins on Calvary. We miss the true value of His sacrifice because of our own carnal thinking. Have you considered the value of The Cross lately? [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

It is critically important who you surround yourself with. The men and women you choose to help you reach your goal...[read more]

Thumbnail

Based on surveys of more than 15,000 people, the following traits were selected as the key to effective leadership:...[read more]

Thumbnail

The one thing that really bothered me when I became a pastor was I heard less preaching than I had ever heard befor...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.