Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Salvation"

What You See is What You Get

John 3:1-3

Topics: Salvation

The Kingdom of God is not something to be joined by natural means, but MUST come by new birth.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Are You Living Like A Fool

Are You Living Like A Fool

Matthew 25:1-13
Topic: Salvation
You can still be lost, and evidently possibly half of all the people of God will be lost, because THERE LIVING LIKE A FOOL [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Are You Living Like A Fool

Are You Living Like A Fool

Matthew 25:1-13
You can still be lost, and evidently possibly half of all the people of God will be lost, because THERE LIVING LIKE A FOOL [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Results Of Calling On The Name Of The Lord

Results Of Calling On The Name Of The Lord

Joel 2:32-32
By combining both the Old and New Testament meanings, we find that when someone is delivered, or saved, he enters into some great and wonderful promises. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Results Of Calling On The Name Of The Lord

Results Of Calling On The Name Of The Lord

Joel 2:32-32
By combining both the Old and New Testament meanings, we find that when someone is delivered, or saved, he enters into some great and wonderful promises. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Blood, Water, Spirit

Blood, Water, Spirit

1 John 5:7-8
At Calvary, Jesus’ death and burial were acts of men; His resurrection was an act of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Blood, Water, Spirit

Blood, Water, Spirit

1 John 5:7-8
At Calvary, Jesus’ death and burial were acts of men; His resurrection was an act of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Why Some People Will Be Lost

Why Some People Will Be Lost

1 John 2:15-17
It is the absolute, unequivocal, definite will of God for every man, woman, boy and girl in the world to be saved and live in heaven for eternity! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Why Some People Will Be Lost

Why Some People Will Be Lost

1 John 2:15-17
It is the absolute, unequivocal, definite will of God for every man, woman, boy and girl in the world to be saved and live in heaven for eternity! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Saved From the Fire

Saved From the Fire

Jude 1:23-23
This is a country that once hosted the great London pulpits for Charles Spurgeon, Joseph Parker, G. Campbell Morgan, and David Martyn Lloyd-Jones. These men’s sermons are still in print even today, long after their deaths. Lloyd-Jones was the last of these men to die and he died in 1981. Spurgeon and Parker preached there in the late 1800’s and Morgan was there in the early 1900’s. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Saved From the Fire

Saved From the Fire

Jude 1:23-23
This is a country that once hosted the great London pulpits for Charles Spurgeon, Joseph Parker, G. Campbell Morgan, and David Martyn Lloyd-Jones. These men’s sermons are still in print even today, long after their deaths. Lloyd-Jones was the last of these men to die and he died in 1981. Spurgeon and Parker preached there in the late 1800’s and Morgan was there in the early 1900’s. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Four Flames Of Hell

The Four Flames Of Hell

Luke 16:19-31
Your greatest losses in this life are not the things that you possess. Your greatest and most guarded possession must be your soul. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Four Flames Of Hell

The Four Flames Of Hell

Luke 16:19-31
Your greatest losses in this life are not the things that you possess. Your greatest and most guarded possession must be your soul. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon O Wretched Man That I am!

O Wretched Man That I am!

Romans 7:15-24
If we are honest, then we admit that we’d like to do certain things. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon O Wretched Man That I am!

O Wretched Man That I am!

Romans 7:15-24
If we are honest, then we admit that we’d like to do certain things. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The High Price of Ignorance

The High Price of Ignorance

Leviticus 5:14-19
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof [are] the ways of death. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The High Price of Ignorance

The High Price of Ignorance

Leviticus 5:14-19
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof [are] the ways of death. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The End Of The Commandment

The End Of The Commandment

Isaiah 1:18-18
We have a sin problem, and Jesus has the only working solution! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The End Of The Commandment

The End Of The Commandment

Isaiah 1:18-18
We have a sin problem, and Jesus has the only working solution! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon No Survivors

No Survivors

Isaiah 28:15-18
The stage of Decision is the habitation of all who want to be saved. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon No Survivors

No Survivors

Isaiah 28:15-18
The stage of Decision is the habitation of all who want to be saved. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Holy Before God Alone

Holy Before God Alone

Psalms 15:1-5
Message to Saints: Our sins are weighty and must be repented of! Message to Lost: Your sins are weighty and you must be born again! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Holy Before God Alone

Holy Before God Alone

Psalms 15:1-5
Message to Saints: Our sins are weighty and must be repented of! Message to Lost: Your sins are weighty and you must be born again! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Am What I Am

I Am What I Am

1 Corinthians 15:10-10
MY SPIRIT AND GOD’S SPIRIT AGREE THAT I AM HIS CHILD! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Am What I Am

I Am What I Am

1 Corinthians 15:10-10
MY SPIRIT AND GOD’S SPIRIT AGREE THAT I AM HIS CHILD! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Fragile Kingdom

Fragile Kingdom

John 1:14-14
What Satan didn’t realize is the plan of God is not as fragile as it sometimes appears! Jesus resurrected in power! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Fragile Kingdom

Fragile Kingdom

John 1:14-14
What Satan didn’t realize is the plan of God is not as fragile as it sometimes appears! Jesus resurrected in power! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Testimony of a Tax Collector

Testimony of a Tax Collector

Luke 19:1-10
The short little man finally realized there was a shortage in his relationship with God. And he finally realized that God was no respecter of persons! If Jesus ever did it for anyone else, He can do it for you! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Testimony of a Tax Collector

Testimony of a Tax Collector

Luke 19:1-10
The short little man finally realized there was a shortage in his relationship with God. And he finally realized that God was no respecter of persons! If Jesus ever did it for anyone else, He can do it for you! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Blood

The Blood

Isaiah 53:1-12
THERE IS NO CLEANSING AGENT AS POWERFUL AS THE BLOOD! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Blood

The Blood

Isaiah 53:1-12
THERE IS NO CLEANSING AGENT AS POWERFUL AS THE BLOOD! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Does It Mean To Be Lost?

What Does It Mean To Be Lost?

Luke 19:10-10
There's a vast difference between God's conception of sin and man's. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Does It Mean To Be Lost?

What Does It Mean To Be Lost?

Luke 19:10-10
There's a vast difference between God's conception of sin and man's. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Difference Between Clean and Whole

The Difference Between Clean and Whole

Luke 17:11-19
If you look into the original Greek you will find that the word "whole" had everything to do with a saved condition and not just a condition of the healed body. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Difference Between Clean and Whole

The Difference Between Clean and Whole

Luke 17:11-19
If you look into the original Greek you will find that the word "whole" had everything to do with a saved condition and not just a condition of the healed body. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Limited Visions of an Unlimited Saviour

Limited Visions of an Unlimited Saviour

Mark 6:1-6
Some see Jesus only as the Carpenter’s son Some see Jesus as - Mary’s baby boy Some see Jesus as - a Prophet But some see Him as a Saviour [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Limited Visions of an Unlimited Saviour

Limited Visions of an Unlimited Saviour

Mark 6:1-6
Some see Jesus only as the Carpenter’s son Some see Jesus as - Mary’s baby boy Some see Jesus as - a Prophet But some see Him as a Saviour [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Gospel Message Of Hope

A Gospel Message Of Hope

Matthew 26:28-28
What if man does not believe the Gospel as it is laid down in the Book? The Gospel is true regardless of his unbelief. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Gospel Message Of Hope

A Gospel Message Of Hope

Matthew 26:28-28
What if man does not believe the Gospel as it is laid down in the Book? The Gospel is true regardless of his unbelief. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

One of the most exciting and powerful methods of preaching is to share the story (biography) of a character in the ...[read more]

Thumbnail

Identifying that next leader is not easy.  You must often times select a few prospects and begin to work ...[read more]

Thumbnail

"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and ...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.