Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Recover All"

Recover All - Part 1 Handout

Matthew 5:3-3

Topics: Recover All

What needs changing in your life? What hurt or hang-up or habit have you been trying to ignore? It's hard for most of us to admit that we have a problem, because it's humbling. It’s saying, “I don't have it all together as much as I'd like everybody to think that I do.”

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 2

Recover All - Part 2

Matthew 5:4-4
Topic: Recover All
Do you ever find yourself paralyzed by procrastination? "I know I need to do this, but I just can't make the change." God says, "I've got the power!" If Jesus Christ can rise from the dead, He can raise a dead relationship, He can raise a person back to health, He can raise you above the clutches of an addiction, and He can raise you above the past so those memories stop haunting you, if you just trust Him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 2

Recover All - Part 2

Do you ever find yourself paralyzed by procrastination? "I know I need to do this, but I just can't make the change." God says, "I've got the power!" If Jesus Christ can rise from the dead, He can raise a dead relationship, He can raise a person back to health, He can raise you above the clutches of an addiction, and He can raise you above the past so those memories stop haunting you, if you just trust Him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 2 Handout

Recover All - Part 2 Handout

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 2 Handout

Recover All - Part 2 Handout

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 3

Recover All - Part 3

Matthew 5:5-5
What is it that you are afraid will happen if you give God control of your life? You say, "I don't want anybody controlling me." Who are you kidding? You're being controlled all the time. You're controlled by the opinions of other people. You're controlled by hurts you can't forget. You controlled by habits, hang-ups, or even your own ego! But you get to choose whom you’re being controlled by when you let God control your life. Real freedom is choosing who your master will be. So what are you afraid of? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 3

Recover All - Part 3

What is it that you are afraid will happen if you give God control of your life? You say, "I don't want anybody controlling me." Who are you kidding? You're being controlled all the time. You're controlled by the opinions of other people. You're controlled by hurts you can't forget. You controlled by habits, hang-ups, or even your own ego! But you get to choose whom you’re being controlled by when you let God control your life. Real freedom is choosing who your master will be. So what are you afraid of? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 3 Handout

Recover All - Part 3 Handout

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 3 Handout

Recover All - Part 3 Handout

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 4

Recover All - Part 4

Matthew 5:8-8
The greatest holdup to the healing of your hang-ups is you! It all starts with being radically honest and saying, “I’m the problem.” We say, "If I just change relationships, jobs, or locations, then everything will be fine.” The only problem is wherever I go, there I am! And I keep messing things up. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 4

Recover All - Part 4

The greatest holdup to the healing of your hang-ups is you! It all starts with being radically honest and saying, “I’m the problem.” We say, "If I just change relationships, jobs, or locations, then everything will be fine.” The only problem is wherever I go, there I am! And I keep messing things up. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 4 Handout

Recover All - Part 4 Handout

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 4 Handout

Recover All - Part 4 Handout

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 5

Recover All - Part 5

Matthew 5:6-6
Some people think that God will only love them once they get to a certain stage, or conquer a certain problem, but they're wrong. God loves us in each stage of our spiritual growth. God will never love you more than He does right now and He'll never love you less than He does right now! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 5

Recover All - Part 5

Some people think that God will only love them once they get to a certain stage, or conquer a certain problem, but they're wrong. God loves us in each stage of our spiritual growth. God will never love you more than He does right now and He'll never love you less than He does right now! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 5 Handout

Recover All - Part 5 Handout

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 5 Handout

Recover All - Part 5 Handout

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 6

Recover All - Part 6

Matthew 5:7-7
You can’t manufacture enough forgiveness for all the times you’re going to be hurt in this life. You just don’t have the ability, because human forgiveness eventually runs dry. That’s why you need to plug in to Jesus, so that He can daily give you the forgiveness you need to refocus your life. Say to yourself, “I’m not a victim, I’m a victor!” Then all your troubles will fade from your memory! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 6

Recover All - Part 6

You can’t manufacture enough forgiveness for all the times you’re going to be hurt in this life. You just don’t have the ability, because human forgiveness eventually runs dry. That’s why you need to plug in to Jesus, so that He can daily give you the forgiveness you need to refocus your life. Say to yourself, “I’m not a victim, I’m a victor!” Then all your troubles will fade from your memory! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 6 Handout

Recover All - Part 6 Handout

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 6 Handout

Recover All - Part 6 Handout

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 7

Recover All - Part 7

Matthew 5:9-9
Sometimes we get in a hurry on our Road to Recovery, and we want to skip a difficult or uncomfortable step. But we need to take all of the steps or the process doesn’t work; there is no quick fix. You didn’t get into this mess overnight, and you’re not going to get out of it overnight. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 7

Recover All - Part 7

Sometimes we get in a hurry on our Road to Recovery, and we want to skip a difficult or uncomfortable step. But we need to take all of the steps or the process doesn’t work; there is no quick fix. You didn’t get into this mess overnight, and you’re not going to get out of it overnight. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 7 Handout

Recover All - Part 7 Handout

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 7 Handout

Recover All - Part 7 Handout

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 8

Recover All - Part 8

Matthew 5:10-10
Pain is not your problem; it's just a symptom of your problem. Pain just says, "Something is drastically wrong in my life." It's God's megaphone. God whispers to us in our pleasure, but He shouts to us in our pain. We don't change when we see the light, but when we feel the heat. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 8

Recover All - Part 8

Pain is not your problem; it's just a symptom of your problem. Pain just says, "Something is drastically wrong in my life." It's God's megaphone. God whispers to us in our pleasure, but He shouts to us in our pain. We don't change when we see the light, but when we feel the heat. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 8 Handout

Recover All - Part 8 Handout

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 8 Handout

Recover All - Part 8 Handout

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 1

Recover All - Part 1

What needs changing in your life? What hurt or hang-up or habit have you been trying to ignore? It's hard for most of us to admit that we have a problem, because it's humbling. It’s saying, “I don't have it all together as much as I'd like everybody to think that I do.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Recover All - Part 1

Recover All - Part 1

What needs changing in your life? What hurt or hang-up or habit have you been trying to ignore? It's hard for most of us to admit that we have a problem, because it's humbling. It’s saying, “I don't have it all together as much as I'd like everybody to think that I do.” [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

"In these days he went out to the mountain to pray; and all night he continued in prayer to God.  And when it ...[read more]

Thumbnail

John 8:31-3631 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disci...[read more]

Thumbnail

One of the perceived obstacles to winning people to Christ is that the convictions we hold are not attractive to th...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.