Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Memorial Day"

Build a Memorial

Exodus 12:12-14

Topics: Memorial Day

I wonder though how many of us remembered what the holiday was for. I wonder if any of us took the time on Memorial Day to think about those who gave their lives for our freedom. I wonder if us parents gathered our children around and explained to them the reason for the holiday.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Biblical Memorials

Biblical Memorials

2 Peter 1:12-13
Topics: General Memorial Day
Memorials help us remember. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Biblical Memorials

Biblical Memorials

2 Peter 1:12-13
Topics: General Memorial Day
Memorials help us remember. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Building A Prayer Memorial

Building A Prayer Memorial

Acts 10:4-4
Topics: Prayer Memorial Day
The subject of “prayer” has been addressed in other levels of Acts: God’s Training Manual for Today’s Church. Some topics because of their value keep returning in each level. Such topics include: Prayer, Fasting, Doctrine (Truth), Evangelism, Gifts of the Spirit, Church Growth, Giving, and Leadership. This is intended. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Building A Prayer Memorial

Building A Prayer Memorial

Acts 10:4-4
Topics: Prayer Memorial Day
The subject of “prayer” has been addressed in other levels of Acts: God’s Training Manual for Today’s Church. Some topics because of their value keep returning in each level. Such topics include: Prayer, Fasting, Doctrine (Truth), Evangelism, Gifts of the Spirit, Church Growth, Giving, and Leadership. This is intended. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Freedom Isn’t Free

Freedom Isn’t Free

John 8:32-32
Topics: Fourth of July Memorial Day
The ultimate and eternal sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross was the catalyst which brought about the potential for freedom. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Freedom Isn’t Free

Freedom Isn’t Free

John 8:32-32
The ultimate and eternal sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross was the catalyst which brought about the potential for freedom. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Voice From The Grave

A Voice From The Grave

Hebrews 11:4-4
Topic: Memorial Day
Thank God for every solider that’s ever gone off to battle; for every man and women who’s ever left their home and families for this great cause; for every fallen comrade that ever gave his life to ensure the freedoms that you and I enjoy! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Voice From The Grave

A Voice From The Grave

Hebrews 11:4-4
Topic: Memorial Day
Thank God for every solider that’s ever gone off to battle; for every man and women who’s ever left their home and families for this great cause; for every fallen comrade that ever gave his life to ensure the freedoms that you and I enjoy! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon One Nation Under God

One Nation Under God

Psalms 33:12-12
The United States remains the last best hope for a mankind plagued by tyranny and deprivation. America is no stronger than its people, and that means you and me. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon One Nation Under God

One Nation Under God

Psalms 33:12-12
The United States remains the last best hope for a mankind plagued by tyranny and deprivation. America is no stronger than its people, and that means you and me. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

There are a number of great ways to preach the Word of God, but one of the most effective is  expository preac...[read more]

Thumbnail

Bi-vocational ministry is an essential weave in the fabric of the church today. It is a common and yet very misunde...[read more]

Thumbnail

Most pastors would sacrifice everything they have to know a sure way of winning people long term. The truth is, mos...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.