By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Easter/Passover"

God’s Surprise Gift

1 Corinthians 2:7-8

Make that decision to repent, to be baptized, to get involved in ministry, to make (Current Year) the best year ever? That’s the only Christmas gift that God wants!

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Black, White, And Red All Over

Black, White, And Red All Over

John 20:1-20
Topic: Easter/Passover
We’ll always face the facts, but the facts will always face the truth! The headlines of my life won’t be published. The blood of Jesus is the editor of my life’s story; it changes the outcome! It’s black, white, and red all over! The black and white, the story of my life would be so damning, but you won’t read that story, because it’s been drenched in His blood! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Black, White, And Red All Over

Black, White, And Red All Over

John 20:1-20
We’ll always face the facts, but the facts will always face the truth! The headlines of my life won’t be published. The blood of Jesus is the editor of my life’s story; it changes the outcome! It’s black, white, and red all over! The black and white, the story of my life would be so damning, but you won’t read that story, because it’s been drenched in His blood! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Do Not Be Afraid

Do Not Be Afraid

Matthew 28:1-1
From today, any grave your destiny has been buried in, shall no longer hold you; you are liberated, lifted, and your joy shall be full in Jesus’ most precious name. Be not afraid! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Do Not Be Afraid

Do Not Be Afraid

Matthew 28:1-1
From today, any grave your destiny has been buried in, shall no longer hold you; you are liberated, lifted, and your joy shall be full in Jesus’ most precious name. Be not afraid! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Can't Keep A Good Man Down

You Can't Keep A Good Man Down

1 Corinthians 15:14-14
The resurrection of Jesus Christ is the foundation of Christianity. Without it, our message is not only false, but completely powerless! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Can't Keep A Good Man Down

You Can't Keep A Good Man Down

1 Corinthians 15:14-14
The resurrection of Jesus Christ is the foundation of Christianity. Without it, our message is not only false, but completely powerless! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Three Crosses on a hill

Three Crosses on a hill

Luke 23:32-43
There were three men, three crosses. They all three had the same death sentence. How incredibly different they were! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Three Crosses on a hill

Three Crosses on a hill

Luke 23:32-43
There were three men, three crosses. They all three had the same death sentence. How incredibly different they were! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Then Came Jesus

Then Came Jesus

Matthew 3:13-13
You can almost see her walking along, head down, mumbling to herself, tears running down her cheeks, remembering the events of the weekend but, Then Came Jesus. We can all relate with Mary. She witnessed incredible human suffering. She saw the agony of Jesus, but as all humans, she had her own as well. There's no telling what levels of doubt and uncertainty were going through her mind as she walked along the road. Then Came Jesus and with Him, Hope, Confidence, Answered Prayer, Redemption and Salvation. Then Came Jesus is a powerful sermon of a life's ability to change because of His Resurrection. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Then Came Jesus

Then Came Jesus

Matthew 3:13-13
You can almost see her walking along, head down, mumbling to herself, tears running down her cheeks, remembering the events of the weekend but, Then Came Jesus. We can all relate with Mary. She witnessed incredible human suffering. She saw the agony of Jesus, but as all humans, she had her own as well. There's no telling what levels of doubt and uncertainty were going through her mind as she walked along the road. Then Came Jesus and with Him, Hope, Confidence, Answered Prayer, Redemption and Salvation. Then Came Jesus is a powerful sermon of a life's ability to change because of His Resurrection. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Hope of Easter

The Hope of Easter

Revelation 5:1-4
All Satan did that day he killed the Lamb was to unveil the Lion! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Hope of Easter

The Hope of Easter

Revelation 5:1-4
All Satan did that day he killed the Lamb was to unveil the Lion! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Why Do You Look For The Living Among The Dead?

Why Do You Look For The Living Among The Dead?

Luke 24:1-6
Today we celebrate “Resurrection Sunday”. Since the term Easter Sunday is so prevalent now, it's ok if we celebrate Easter. Most of us here have no knowledge of pagan origins, we just see Easter as the time to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Why Do You Look For The Living Among The Dead?

Why Do You Look For The Living Among The Dead?

Luke 24:1-6
Today we celebrate “Resurrection Sunday”. Since the term Easter Sunday is so prevalent now, it's ok if we celebrate Easter. Most of us here have no knowledge of pagan origins, we just see Easter as the time to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Tears of Palm Sunday

The Tears of Palm Sunday

John 12:13-13
It was a common custom in many lands in the ancient Middle East to cover, in some way, the path of someone thought worthy of the highest honour with branches and leaves. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Tears of Palm Sunday

The Tears of Palm Sunday

John 12:13-13
It was a common custom in many lands in the ancient Middle East to cover, in some way, the path of someone thought worthy of the highest honour with branches and leaves. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Where To From Here

Where To From Here

Acts 12:4-10
There are many different facets in our walk with the Lord. I think a real quick over-view of our lives would reveal a lot of different peaks and valleys along the way. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Where To From Here

Where To From Here

Acts 12:4-10
There are many different facets in our walk with the Lord. I think a real quick over-view of our lives would reveal a lot of different peaks and valleys along the way. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What I See When I Look At The Resurrection

What I See When I Look At The Resurrection

John 20:1-10
It’s interesting that though Mary, Peter and John witnessed the same empty tomb, their responses were drastically different: 1. Mary saw and believed His body was stolen. 2. John saw and believed that He’d risen. 3. Scripture seems to indicate that Peter saw and didn’t know what to believe. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What I See When I Look At The Resurrection

What I See When I Look At The Resurrection

John 20:1-10
It’s interesting that though Mary, Peter and John witnessed the same empty tomb, their responses were drastically different: 1. Mary saw and believed His body was stolen. 2. John saw and believed that He’d risen. 3. Scripture seems to indicate that Peter saw and didn’t know what to believe. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Christ's Death -- Your Exodus Out Of Sin

Jesus Christ's Death -- Your Exodus Out Of Sin

Exodus 4:22-26
The EXODUS story. The word DECEASE, in speaking of Jesus' death, actually is EXODOS in Greek. His death is our Exodus.  [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Christ's Death -- Your Exodus Out Of Sin

Jesus Christ's Death -- Your Exodus Out Of Sin

Exodus 4:22-26
The EXODUS story. The word DECEASE, in speaking of Jesus' death, actually is EXODOS in Greek. His death is our Exodus.  [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Went Further

Jesus Went Further

Luke 24:13-38
If it was necessary, Jesus would have done more than he did to purchase our salvation! If necessary, Jesus would have gone further! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Went Further

Jesus Went Further

Luke 24:13-38
If it was necessary, Jesus would have done more than he did to purchase our salvation! If necessary, Jesus would have gone further! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It's Sunday, But Jesus is Coming!

It's Sunday, But Jesus is Coming!

John 20:1-8
We’ll spend our time practicing for concerts and dramas, buying new clothes, and preparing Sunday dinners, and we forget the real meaning behind this momentous, miraculous day. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It's Sunday, But Jesus is Coming!

It's Sunday, But Jesus is Coming!

John 20:1-8
We’ll spend our time practicing for concerts and dramas, buying new clothes, and preparing Sunday dinners, and we forget the real meaning behind this momentous, miraculous day. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It's Friday, But Sundays Coming

It's Friday, But Sundays Coming

John 19:10-18
The Devil did not Know who he was dealing with. If He had known who Jesus, was He would have left Him alone. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It's Friday, But Sundays Coming

It's Friday, But Sundays Coming

John 19:10-18
The Devil did not Know who he was dealing with. If He had known who Jesus, was He would have left Him alone. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It Is Enough!

It Is Enough!

Mark 14:41-41
JESUS ENDURED MANY HARDSHIPS FOR US!! IN GETHSEMANE HE HAD TO LOOK INTO THE CUP TO GET THE FINAL MEASURE [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It Is Enough!

It Is Enough!

Mark 14:41-41
JESUS ENDURED MANY HARDSHIPS FOR US!! IN GETHSEMANE HE HAD TO LOOK INTO THE CUP TO GET THE FINAL MEASURE [ read more... ]

Image for sermon His Coming Foretold

His Coming Foretold

Genesis 18:1-18
1. The chances of one person fulfilling a mere 8 of these prophecies are 1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000 (quadrillion). 2. For one person to fulfill 48 of these prophecies, the number becomes staggering: 1 in 10 to the 157th power. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon His Coming Foretold

His Coming Foretold

Genesis 18:1-18
1. The chances of one person fulfilling a mere 8 of these prophecies are 1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000 (quadrillion). 2. For one person to fulfill 48 of these prophecies, the number becomes staggering: 1 in 10 to the 157th power. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Get The Story Straight

Get The Story Straight

Matthew 28:10-15
This text focuses on the effort of the Jewish religious leaders to spread a false story about the resurrection of Christ. Many religions today are confused about this so let's "Get The Story Straight"! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Get The Story Straight

Get The Story Straight

Matthew 28:10-15
This text focuses on the effort of the Jewish religious leaders to spread a false story about the resurrection of Christ. Many religions today are confused about this so let's "Get The Story Straight"! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Get God Out of the Box!

Get God Out of the Box!

John 19:38-40
God is not confined to the limitations of man. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Get God Out of the Box!

Get God Out of the Box!

John 19:38-40
God is not confined to the limitations of man. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Don’t Nail Me Down

Don’t Nail Me Down

Mark 8:34-34
We don’t mind singing about the cross because we are no longer touched by preaching of the cross as in prior generations. We shed no tears and think no pain when we are presented with the idea of the cross. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Don’t Nail Me Down

Don’t Nail Me Down

Mark 8:34-34
We don’t mind singing about the cross because we are no longer touched by preaching of the cross as in prior generations. We shed no tears and think no pain when we are presented with the idea of the cross. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

One of the most exciting and powerful methods of preaching is to share the story (biography) of a character in the ...[read more]

Thumbnail

Identifying that next leader is not easy.  You must often times select a few prospects and begin to work ...[read more]

Thumbnail

"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and ...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.