A 180º TURN AROUND

Matthew 6:12-12

“And forgive us our debts....”

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon A Discussion of 23rd Psalm . I shall not want

A Discussion of 23rd Psalm . I shall not want

Psalms 23:1-1
Topic: Edification Topics
What a proclamation of perfect contentment! The Psalmist David is literally saying, God owns me! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Discussion of 23rd Psalm . I shall not want

A Discussion of 23rd Psalm . I shall not want

What a proclamation of perfect contentment! The Psalmist David is literally saying, God owns me! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Setting Your Sights on Excellence

Setting Your Sights on Excellence

Philippians 3:13-14
He who aims at nothing will certainly hit what he was aiming for. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Setting Your Sights on Excellence

Setting Your Sights on Excellence

Philippians 3:13-14
He who aims at nothing will certainly hit what he was aiming for. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Vision

Vision

John 1:1-1
Leadership needs to have a vision. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Vision

Vision

John 1:1-1
Leadership needs to have a vision. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Time For A Change

Time For A Change

1 Corinthians 15:51-51
As a Christian leader you are faced again and again with the change process not only in our selves but in others. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Time For A Change

Time For A Change

1 Corinthians 15:51-51
As a Christian leader you are faced again and again with the change process not only in our selves but in others. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Word Of God

The Word Of God

Psalms 119:89-89
Let’s examine ourselves lest we find ourselves trying to fit the Word of God into our own image. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Word Of God

The Word Of God

Psalms 119:89-89
Let’s examine ourselves lest we find ourselves trying to fit the Word of God into our own image. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Let's Get Real

Let's Get Real

James 5:13-16
James was stressing the importance of being open and honest with one another for the express purpose of spiritual healing. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Let's Get Real

Let's Get Real

James 5:13-16
James was stressing the importance of being open and honest with one another for the express purpose of spiritual healing. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Like Christ

Like Christ

Galatians 5:22-23
Christian character. We hear the term and we understand that it is good to have. But have we ever really stopped to consider what it means? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Like Christ

Like Christ

Christian character. We hear the term and we understand that it is good to have. But have we ever really stopped to consider what it means? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Peace, Peace, Wonderful Peace

Peace, Peace, Wonderful Peace

We need and desperately seek after the means that will brings us a sense of security and completeness. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Peace, Peace, Wonderful Peace

Peace, Peace, Wonderful Peace

We need and desperately seek after the means that will brings us a sense of security and completeness. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Prayer - Praise & Adoration

Prayer - Praise & Adoration

Matthew 6:9-9
The first part of prayer should always be Praise and Adoration unto God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Prayer - Praise & Adoration

Prayer - Praise & Adoration

Matthew 6:9-9
The first part of prayer should always be Praise and Adoration unto God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Christ, The Provider of Everything

Christ, The Provider of Everything

Psalms 23:5-5
At any gathering of the saints of God, when the blessing of God’s “preparations” are discussed our cups overflow with shouts, singing and dancing for joy. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Christ, The Provider of Everything

Christ, The Provider of Everything

Psalms 23:5-5
At any gathering of the saints of God, when the blessing of God’s “preparations” are discussed our cups overflow with shouts, singing and dancing for joy. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon He Restoreth My Soul

He Restoreth My Soul

Psalms 23:3-3
The soul of man is the sum of the emotion, experience and personality of an individual and it is eternal. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon He Restoreth My Soul

He Restoreth My Soul

The soul of man is the sum of the emotion, experience and personality of an individual and it is eternal. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Our Sure Guide

Our Sure Guide

Jesus knows just what we need and because we are his and called by his name he will for his own reputation do whatever is necessary to move us to another place of growth. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Our Sure Guide

Our Sure Guide

Jesus knows just what we need and because we are his and called by his name he will for his own reputation do whatever is necessary to move us to another place of growth. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Lord Is My Shephard

The Lord Is My Shephard

The LORD is my Shepherd means that he has laid down His life for me, not only in care and provision but in the face of danger and threat. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Lord Is My Shephard

The Lord Is My Shephard

The LORD is my Shepherd means that he has laid down His life for me, not only in care and provision but in the face of danger and threat. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Reach Out And Touch Someone

Reach Out And Touch Someone

Luke 19:1-10
It is imperative that we maintain close bonds with our church family and minister to their needs, but we must not neglect to develop a relationship with others as well. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Reach Out And Touch Someone

Reach Out And Touch Someone

Luke 19:1-10
It is imperative that we maintain close bonds with our church family and minister to their needs, but we must not neglect to develop a relationship with others as well. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Temperance - Godly Self Control

Temperance - Godly Self Control

Genesis 6:5-5
Temperance is a word not used much in society these days and is practiced less. The word temperance literally means, Self-Control. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Temperance - Godly Self Control

Temperance - Godly Self Control

Genesis 6:5-5
Temperance is a word not used much in society these days and is practiced less. The word temperance literally means, Self-Control. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Greatest of These

The Greatest of These

If we were to try to describe the nature of Jesus in one word, it would be LOVE. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Greatest of These

The Greatest of These

If we were to try to describe the nature of Jesus in one word, it would be LOVE. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Icing On The Cake

Icing On The Cake

Matthew 6:13-13
We are not always sure we’re making the right decisions. It is at these times that we need to rely on the Lord to guide us through the maze of temptation and sin. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Icing On The Cake

Icing On The Cake

Matthew 6:13-13
We are not always sure we’re making the right decisions. It is at these times that we need to rely on the Lord to guide us through the maze of temptation and sin. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Peace Maker

The Peace Maker

Psalms 23:2-2
Peace and security. The two things that are most sought after in life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Peace Maker

The Peace Maker

Psalms 23:2-2
Peace and security. The two things that are most sought after in life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Price Of Ministry

The Price Of Ministry

Luke 10:2-2
Jesus has a request that only you can answer. To say yes to his call as a laborer in the harvest of the lost souls of this world. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Price Of Ministry

The Price Of Ministry

Luke 10:2-2
Jesus has a request that only you can answer. To say yes to his call as a laborer in the harvest of the lost souls of this world. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

Fear can and will keep many good leaders from becoming great leaders. Many mountain climbers have stood at the base...[read more]

Thumbnail

Fourteen years ago I began a career as an investment advisor. After spending weeks studying for the state and feder...[read more]

Thumbnail

Jesus died for the sins of the world. He did not die for most, several or some. He died for all. When He suffe...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.