By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Edification Topics"

Sharing Your Faith

Romans 1:16-16

Have you ever gotten a wonderful piece of news that brought joy to you and most certainly everyone who would hear it as well? Most likely you could hardly wait and felt like you would explode until you shared the news with another person. People love to tell about good news.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon The Essentials of a Successful Cell Church

The Essentials of a Successful Cell Church

Acts 2:46-47
Topic: Edification Topics
As we discuss these five essentials of Cell Ministry, ask yourself these questions. Is my cell functioning in these essentials? Is my Church? And am I? Then ask yourself “What can I do to insure a successful cell ministry for our Full Gospel Church”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Essentials of a Successful Cell Church

The Essentials of a Successful Cell Church

Acts 2:46-47
As we discuss these five essentials of Cell Ministry, ask yourself these questions. Is my cell functioning in these essentials? Is my Church? And am I? Then ask yourself “What can I do to insure a successful cell ministry for our Full Gospel Church”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Father’s Business

The Father’s Business

Luke 2:49-49
When we are born into the Kingdom of God we too enter into the family business, the Father’s business. It is to be our life’s focus and priority. Through the parable told in Luke 19, we are taught that we must occupy or in other words be busy in the Father’s business until He comes. It is now our challenge to work our priorities and schedules to fulfill that command. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Father’s Business

The Father’s Business

Luke 2:49-49
When we are born into the Kingdom of God we too enter into the family business, the Father’s business. It is to be our life’s focus and priority. Through the parable told in Luke 19, we are taught that we must occupy or in other words be busy in the Father’s business until He comes. It is now our challenge to work our priorities and schedules to fulfill that command. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon As Unto The Lord

As Unto The Lord

Exodus 12:5-5
There is an old saying that was used to help make an undesirable task more bearable. That saying is “do it as unto the Lord”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon As Unto The Lord

As Unto The Lord

Exodus 12:5-5
There is an old saying that was used to help make an undesirable task more bearable. That saying is “do it as unto the Lord”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Body Ministry

Body Ministry

Luke 10:1-2
The Body of Christ is made up of individuals who each have a special function. Some are pastors, administrators, teachers, and givers, to name just a few. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Body Ministry

Body Ministry

Luke 10:1-2
The Body of Christ is made up of individuals who each have a special function. Some are pastors, administrators, teachers, and givers, to name just a few. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faithful Stewards

Faithful Stewards

Matthew 25:14-30
We, as Christians, are responsible for the resources wherewith God blesses us [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faithful Stewards

Faithful Stewards

Matthew 25:14-30
We, as Christians, are responsible for the resources wherewith God blesses us [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Holy Ground

Holy Ground

Exodus 3:1-5
Have you experienced Holy Ground for yourself? Has God revealed His person and plan to you and changed your life through this experience? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Holy Ground

Holy Ground

Exodus 3:1-5
Have you experienced Holy Ground for yourself? Has God revealed His person and plan to you and changed your life through this experience? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It's Time To Grow Up!

It's Time To Grow Up!

Hebrews 5:12-14
Joy turns to resentment after that same child has grown to a healthy adult and still requires the attention he or she had as a baby. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It's Time To Grow Up!

It's Time To Grow Up!

Hebrews 5:12-14
Joy turns to resentment after that same child has grown to a healthy adult and still requires the attention he or she had as a baby. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What are Your Priorities

What are Your Priorities

Matthew 6:33-33
With so many demands upon our lives it is becoming very difficult to stay focused on the things that are most important to us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What are Your Priorities

What are Your Priorities

Matthew 6:33-33
With so many demands upon our lives it is becoming very difficult to stay focused on the things that are most important to us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Let’s Work Together

Let’s Work Together

Nehemiah 3:1-32
Nehemiah 3 records the wonderful story of what can happen when people with the same purpose will pull together [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Let’s Work Together

Let’s Work Together

Nehemiah 3:1-32
Nehemiah 3 records the wonderful story of what can happen when people with the same purpose will pull together [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Revival Begins With Burden

Revival Begins With Burden

Nehemiah 1:1-11
Maybe its time for us to let a truly God sent burden for revival work in our midst and stir our hearts as never before. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Revival Begins With Burden

Revival Begins With Burden

Nehemiah 1:1-11
Maybe its time for us to let a truly God sent burden for revival work in our midst and stir our hearts as never before. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Down-Fall of Laodicea

The Down-Fall of Laodicea

Revelation 3:14-18
One of the greatest assets a Christian leader or any other successful man or woman will possess is the ability to truthfully assess themselves, identify and correct any weaknesses. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Down-Fall of Laodicea

The Down-Fall of Laodicea

Revelation 3:14-18
One of the greatest assets a Christian leader or any other successful man or woman will possess is the ability to truthfully assess themselves, identify and correct any weaknesses. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What’s My Motive?

What’s My Motive?

Hosea 2:16-16
Isn’t it funny that, when we change the equation from a motivation of obligation to love, the same task becomes a source of joy. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What’s My Motive?

What’s My Motive?

Hosea 2:16-16
Isn’t it funny that, when we change the equation from a motivation of obligation to love, the same task becomes a source of joy. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon With Whom Do I Stand?

With Whom Do I Stand?

Nehemiah 2:1-20
We now observe that when a challenge is met there will be three groups of people that an individual will have a choice to stand with. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon With Whom Do I Stand?

With Whom Do I Stand?

Nehemiah 2:1-20
We now observe that when a challenge is met there will be three groups of people that an individual will have a choice to stand with. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It’s Just Church (part 2)

It’s Just Church (part 2)

John 14:8-14
Have you ever wondered why we don’t see the blessings and the miracles of the New Testament in modern day church? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It’s Just Church (part 2)

It’s Just Church (part 2)

John 14:8-14
Have you ever wondered why we don’t see the blessings and the miracles of the New Testament in modern day church? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Nation Of Israel

The Nation Of Israel

Genesis 16:11-12
God’s Word centers, focuses and revolves around the nation of Israel. In fact, the entire Old Testament, was about the nation of Israel. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Nation Of Israel

The Nation Of Israel

Genesis 16:11-12
God’s Word centers, focuses and revolves around the nation of Israel. In fact, the entire Old Testament, was about the nation of Israel. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Pearl of Great Price

The Pearl of Great Price

Matthew 6:19-22
In this instance, the Kingdom of God seems to be illustrated as a hidden treasure of great price, something we are to pursue at all cost. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Pearl of Great Price

The Pearl of Great Price

Matthew 6:19-22
In this instance, the Kingdom of God seems to be illustrated as a hidden treasure of great price, something we are to pursue at all cost. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Order Of The Meeting

Order Of The Meeting

1 Corinthians 14:40-40
A brief breakdown of each element of the Home Friendship Group Meeting. Power Point and a handout also available. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Order Of The Meeting

Order Of The Meeting

A brief breakdown of each element of the Home Friendship Group Meeting. Power Point and a handout also available. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Order Of The Meeting - Handout

Order Of The Meeting - Handout

Handout for The Order Of The Meeting Notes. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Order Of The Meeting - Handout

Order Of The Meeting - Handout

Handout for The Order Of The Meeting Notes. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hey You Fit In!

Hey You Fit In!

1 Corinthians 12:12-27
Every member of the body is vital to its survival! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hey You Fit In!

Hey You Fit In!

1 Corinthians 12:12-27
Every member of the body is vital to its survival! [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

Fear can and will keep many good leaders from becoming great leaders. Many mountain climbers have stood at the base...[read more]

Thumbnail

Fourteen years ago I began a career as an investment advisor. After spending weeks studying for the state and feder...[read more]

Thumbnail

Jesus died for the sins of the world. He did not die for most, several or some. He died for all. When He suffe...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.