By Keyword
By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Edification Topics"

The Power of Passion

Passion makes what might be boring or laborious to one absolutely spine tingling to another.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Remember Lot’s Wife

Remember Lot’s Wife

Genesis 19:15-26
Topic: Edification Topics
As we discuss this serious topic consider your relationship with Christ. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Remember Lot’s Wife

Remember Lot’s Wife

Genesis 19:15-26
As we discuss this serious topic consider your relationship with Christ. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Allowing God to Choose for Us

Allowing God to Choose for Us

Genesis 13:8-15
God takes pleasure in meeting our needs, but when we meet our own needs, it stops Him from blessing us with all that He wants to. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Allowing God to Choose for Us

Allowing God to Choose for Us

Genesis 13:8-15
God takes pleasure in meeting our needs, but when we meet our own needs, it stops Him from blessing us with all that He wants to. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Temperance - Godly Self Control

Temperance - Godly Self Control

Genesis 6:5-5
Temperance is a word not used much in society these days and is practiced less. The word temperance literally means, Self-Control. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Temperance - Godly Self Control

Temperance - Godly Self Control

Genesis 6:5-5
Temperance is a word not used much in society these days and is practiced less. The word temperance literally means, Self-Control. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Kind Of Servant Am I?

What Kind Of Servant Am I?

Matthew 25:21-21
The time for being handled with kit-gloves is far past. There are too many souls at stake, such as the souls of your sons and daughters, mothers and fathers and other loved ones whose only chance of salvation may rest squarely upon your shoulders. As we discuss this topic we truly need to be honest with ourselves and ask what kind of servant am I? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Kind Of Servant Am I?

What Kind Of Servant Am I?

Matthew 25:21-21
The time for being handled with kit-gloves is far past. There are too many souls at stake, such as the souls of your sons and daughters, mothers and fathers and other loved ones whose only chance of salvation may rest squarely upon your shoulders. As we discuss this topic we truly need to be honest with ourselves and ask what kind of servant am I? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Order Of The Meeting

Order Of The Meeting

1 Corinthians 14:40-40
A brief breakdown of each element of the Home Friendship Group Meeting. Power Point and a handout also available. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Order Of The Meeting

Order Of The Meeting

A brief breakdown of each element of the Home Friendship Group Meeting. Power Point and a handout also available. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Order Of The Meeting - Handout

Order Of The Meeting - Handout

Handout for The Order Of The Meeting Notes. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Order Of The Meeting - Handout

Order Of The Meeting - Handout

Handout for The Order Of The Meeting Notes. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Living on Purpose

Living on Purpose

Exodus 32:6-6
Life is not a game to play. Life is real and we have but one life to give and one life to live. Let us live our lives with purpose and set our mark on the high calling of God in Jesus Christ. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Living on Purpose

Living on Purpose

Exodus 32:6-6
Life is not a game to play. Life is real and we have but one life to give and one life to live. Let us live our lives with purpose and set our mark on the high calling of God in Jesus Christ. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Holy Ground

Holy Ground

Exodus 3:1-5
Have you experienced Holy Ground for yourself? Has God revealed His person and plan to you and changed your life through this experience? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Holy Ground

Holy Ground

Exodus 3:1-5
Have you experienced Holy Ground for yourself? Has God revealed His person and plan to you and changed your life through this experience? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Is In Your Hand?

What Is In Your Hand?

Exodus 4:1-2
A discussion to assist you in finding your God given strengths. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Is In Your Hand?

What Is In Your Hand?

Exodus 4:1-2
A discussion to assist you in finding your God given strengths. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon As Unto The Lord

As Unto The Lord

Exodus 12:5-5
There is an old saying that was used to help make an undesirable task more bearable. That saying is “do it as unto the Lord”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon As Unto The Lord

As Unto The Lord

Exodus 12:5-5
There is an old saying that was used to help make an undesirable task more bearable. That saying is “do it as unto the Lord”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Shepherd’s Heart

A Shepherd’s Heart

Psalms 23:1-6
The reason we know we shall not want or lack for anything is because we have been fed the Word of God which declares to us throughout the scriptures that God is our provider. Let us encourage one another with His promises and strengthen those who are new by the word of our testimony. “The LORD is my shepherd I shall not want.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Shepherd’s Heart

A Shepherd’s Heart

Psalms 23:1-6
The reason we know we shall not want or lack for anything is because we have been fed the Word of God which declares to us throughout the scriptures that God is our provider. Let us encourage one another with His promises and strengthen those who are new by the word of our testimony. “The LORD is my shepherd I shall not want.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Save The Babies

Save The Babies

Exodus 1:15-17
The Lord is the Father and the church is the mother. A cry needs to rise up to God from the sides of our empty spiritual bassinets like never before, “God, Save Our Babies!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Save The Babies

Save The Babies

Exodus 1:15-17
The Lord is the Father and the church is the mother. A cry needs to rise up to God from the sides of our empty spiritual bassinets like never before, “God, Save Our Babies!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Peace Maker

The Peace Maker

Psalms 23:2-2
Peace and security. The two things that are most sought after in life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Peace Maker

The Peace Maker

Psalms 23:2-2
Peace and security. The two things that are most sought after in life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Christ, The Provider of Everything

Christ, The Provider of Everything

Psalms 23:5-5
At any gathering of the saints of God, when the blessing of God’s “preparations” are discussed our cups overflow with shouts, singing and dancing for joy. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Christ, The Provider of Everything

Christ, The Provider of Everything

Psalms 23:5-5
At any gathering of the saints of God, when the blessing of God’s “preparations” are discussed our cups overflow with shouts, singing and dancing for joy. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon He Restoreth My Soul

He Restoreth My Soul

Psalms 23:3-3
The soul of man is the sum of the emotion, experience and personality of an individual and it is eternal. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon He Restoreth My Soul

He Restoreth My Soul

The soul of man is the sum of the emotion, experience and personality of an individual and it is eternal. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Our Sure Guide

Our Sure Guide

Jesus knows just what we need and because we are his and called by his name he will for his own reputation do whatever is necessary to move us to another place of growth. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Our Sure Guide

Our Sure Guide

Jesus knows just what we need and because we are his and called by his name he will for his own reputation do whatever is necessary to move us to another place of growth. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Lord Is My Shephard

The Lord Is My Shephard

Psalms 23:1-1
The LORD is my Shepherd means that he has laid down His life for me, not only in care and provision but in the face of danger and threat. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Lord Is My Shephard

The Lord Is My Shephard

Psalms 23:1-1
The LORD is my Shepherd means that he has laid down His life for me, not only in care and provision but in the face of danger and threat. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Word Of God

The Word Of God

Psalms 119:89-89
Let’s examine ourselves lest we find ourselves trying to fit the Word of God into our own image. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Word Of God

The Word Of God

Psalms 119:89-89
Let’s examine ourselves lest we find ourselves trying to fit the Word of God into our own image. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Search Me

Search Me

Psalms 139:23-24
Periodically, it is important that a person takes inventory of their lives [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Search Me

Search Me

Psalms 139:23-24
Periodically, it is important that a person takes inventory of their lives [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

Solipsism is the belief that nothing exists outside of your self. If you, while reading this article, believe that ...[read more]

Thumbnail

L. I. D. S. Learn - The very first thing that a pastor or spiritual leader should know is that they must learn fro...[read more]

Thumbnail

There are many different ways to lead God's people.Visionary leader - These leaders have a crystal-clear p...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.