By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Edification Topics"

The Essentials of a Successful Cell Church

Acts 2:46-47

As we discuss these five essentials of Cell Ministry, ask yourself these questions. Is my cell functioning in these essentials? Is my Church? And am I? Then ask yourself “What can I do to insure a successful cell ministry for our Full Gospel Church”.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Dear Church, Happy Birthday!

Dear Church, Happy Birthday!

Acts 2:1-47
Topic: Edification Topics
Nearly 2,000 years ago in the city of Jerusalem, the church of Jesus Christ was born. It began with 120 people waiting for the promise of the Holy Ghost - Christ’s Spirit. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Dear Church, Happy Birthday!

Dear Church, Happy Birthday!

Acts 2:1-47
Nearly 2,000 years ago in the city of Jerusalem, the church of Jesus Christ was born. It began with 120 people waiting for the promise of the Holy Ghost - Christ’s Spirit. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Uttermost Part of the Earth

The Uttermost Part of the Earth

Acts 1:8-8
We all get a chance to be a part of the salvation of another soul from a far away place on the other side of the world. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Uttermost Part of the Earth

The Uttermost Part of the Earth

Acts 1:8-8
We all get a chance to be a part of the salvation of another soul from a far away place on the other side of the world. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Mission Minded Church

The Mission Minded Church

Acts 16:9-9
Reaching the world was the Lord's top priority and He meant for it to be the Churches top priority as well. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Mission Minded Church

The Mission Minded Church

Acts 16:9-9
Reaching the world was the Lord's top priority and He meant for it to be the Churches top priority as well. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Am a Debtor

I Am a Debtor

Romans 1:1-4
Remember where you were and where you might be without the grace of God, and then rejoice together for God’s mercy in our lives! [ read more... ]

I Am a Debtor

Romans 1:1-4
Remember where you were and where you might be without the grace of God, and then rejoice together for God’s mercy in our lives! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Revelation We Really Don’t Want

A Revelation We Really Don’t Want

Romans 1:18-18
As we discuss this weighty subject, examine yourselves and ask these hard questions. Do I hold the truth in unrighteousness? Am I standing on one of these steps that lead to the wrath of God? If so, what do I need to do now to remedy this problem? Because the wrath of God is “A revelation we really don’t want .” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Revelation We Really Don’t Want

A Revelation We Really Don’t Want

Romans 1:18-18
As we discuss this weighty subject, examine yourselves and ask these hard questions. Do I hold the truth in unrighteousness? Am I standing on one of these steps that lead to the wrath of God? If so, what do I need to do now to remedy this problem? Because the wrath of God is “A revelation we really don’t want .” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hospitality

Hospitality

Romans 12:8-13
As we go house to house sharing the Word of God and fellowshipping we want to create an atmosphere where true ministry can take place. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hospitality

Hospitality

Romans 12:8-13
As we go house to house sharing the Word of God and fellowshipping we want to create an atmosphere where true ministry can take place. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Commitment:  The Measure Of Maturity

Commitment: The Measure Of Maturity

1 Corinthians 9:16-18
Christians will always feel the same. The apostle Paul wrote in 1 Cor. 13:11, that when he was a child he thought, spoke and did as a child, but when he became a man (spiritually) he put away childish things. Isn’t it time we do the same? To begin to put away lesser things that occupy our time and energy and to invest our lives in the things that are eternal? It’s time to demonstrate the measure of spiritual maturity, commitment [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Commitment:  The Measure Of Maturity

Commitment: The Measure Of Maturity

Christians will always feel the same. The apostle Paul wrote in 1 Cor. 13:11, that when he was a child he thought, spoke and did as a child, but when he became a man (spiritually) he put away childish things. Isn’t it time we do the same? To begin to put away lesser things that occupy our time and energy and to invest our lives in the things that are eternal? It’s time to demonstrate the measure of spiritual maturity, commitment [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Building On A Good Foundation

Building On A Good Foundation

1 Corinthians 3:10-13
The benefits of being a Christian are beyond counting. However, the Apostle Paul admonished the church to take special care as to how we build our lives on this foundation because there will come a time when the fire of trouble will test what kind of life you have built upon Christ. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Building On A Good Foundation

Building On A Good Foundation

1 Corinthians 3:10-13
The benefits of being a Christian are beyond counting. However, the Apostle Paul admonished the church to take special care as to how we build our lives on this foundation because there will come a time when the fire of trouble will test what kind of life you have built upon Christ. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon United We Stand

United We Stand

1 Corinthians 1:10-10
God hates division within His Kingdom! God loves unity among His people! These are two very simple but very true statements. The most casual reader of the Bible can plainly observe that God deals quickly with any incident that jeopardizes the unity of His Kingdom. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon United We Stand

United We Stand

1 Corinthians 1:10-10
God hates division within His Kingdom! God loves unity among His people! These are two very simple but very true statements. The most casual reader of the Bible can plainly observe that God deals quickly with any incident that jeopardizes the unity of His Kingdom. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Commitment:  The Measure of Maturity.

Commitment: The Measure of Maturity.

It’s time to demonstrate the measure of spiritual maturity, commitment in our lives. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Commitment:  The Measure of Maturity.

Commitment: The Measure of Maturity.

It’s time to demonstrate the measure of spiritual maturity, commitment in our lives. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hey You Fit In!

Hey You Fit In!

1 Corinthians 12:12-27
Every member of the body is vital to its survival! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hey You Fit In!

Hey You Fit In!

1 Corinthians 12:12-27
Every member of the body is vital to its survival! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Putting Away Childish Things

Putting Away Childish Things

1 Corinthians 13:11-11
God we should begin to receive stronger teaching and doctrine to become adult Christians. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Putting Away Childish Things

Putting Away Childish Things

1 Corinthians 13:11-11
God we should begin to receive stronger teaching and doctrine to become adult Christians. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Law of the Harvest

The Law of the Harvest

Galatians 6:7-10
A person only fools themselves when they think they can sow evil and somehow still receive a good reward. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Law of the Harvest

The Law of the Harvest

Galatians 6:7-10
A person only fools themselves when they think they can sow evil and somehow still receive a good reward. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Helmet Of Salvation

The Helmet Of Salvation

Ephesians 6:1-1
It is our mind that he has chosen as the battleground between good and evil, right from wrong [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Helmet Of Salvation

The Helmet Of Salvation

Ephesians 6:1-1
It is our mind that he has chosen as the battleground between good and evil, right from wrong [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hand To Hand Combat

Hand To Hand Combat

Ephesians 6:10-18
He gives us His Word to fight the everyday battles of life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hand To Hand Combat

Hand To Hand Combat

He gives us His Word to fight the everyday battles of life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Know Your Enemy

Know Your Enemy

One of the best defenses against an enemy is to have good understanding of his strategy and the weapons he will use against you. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Know Your Enemy

Know Your Enemy

One of the best defenses against an enemy is to have good understanding of his strategy and the weapons he will use against you. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Praying For All Saints

Praying For All Saints

Acts 12:5-5
Now that you have put on your spiritual armor you are ready to go to war! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Praying For All Saints

Praying For All Saints

Acts 12:5-5
Now that you have put on your spiritual armor you are ready to go to war! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Sharing Your Faith

Sharing Your Faith

Romans 1:16-16
Have you ever gotten a wonderful piece of news that brought joy to you and most certainly everyone who would hear it as well? Most likely you could hardly wait and felt like you would explode until you shared the news with another person. People love to tell about good news. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Sharing Your Faith

Sharing Your Faith

Romans 1:16-16
Have you ever gotten a wonderful piece of news that brought joy to you and most certainly everyone who would hear it as well? Most likely you could hardly wait and felt like you would explode until you shared the news with another person. People love to tell about good news. [ read more... ]

I Am a Debtor

Romans 1:14-14
The Greeks were the cultured, educated and refined of the day. The Barbarian was any other nation that was less familiar and whose language was not known. One of the marks of a mature Christian is to be constantly aware of the mercy of God, be thankful for it and then as a result of being thankful be willing to go to every length to win the lost. As you discuss this topic tonight, remember where you were and where you might be without the grace of God, and then rejoice together for the God’s mercy in our lives! [ read more... ]

I Am a Debtor

Romans 1:14-14
The Greeks were the cultured, educated and refined of the day. The Barbarian was any other nation that was less familiar and whose language was not known. One of the marks of a mature Christian is to be constantly aware of the mercy of God, be thankful for it and then as a result of being thankful be willing to go to every length to win the lost. As you discuss this topic tonight, remember where you were and where you might be without the grace of God, and then rejoice together for the God’s mercy in our lives! [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

Pray! Pray! Pray! Pray for wisdom specifically and continually. Pray to the Lord of the Harvest for ministry h...[read more]

Thumbnail

Good leaders motivate, mobilize, direct and resource people to fulfill a vision.  Our Lord knew well how to do...[read more]

Thumbnail

There was a woman who had been diagnosed with a terminal illness and had been given three months to live. As she wa...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.