By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Edification Topics"

Spiritual House Cleaning

2 Chronicles 29:1-5

Tonight we will discuss some of the things that we can bring into our temples and some of the things that just accumulate over time. God bless you as you discuss the topic “Spiritual House Cleaning”.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Something Good is About to Happen

Something Good is About to Happen

Topic: Edification Topics
Let’s keep the excitement and momentum of God’s hand working in our lives fresh and powerful. You know “I Just Feel like Something Good is About to Happen!”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Something Good is About to Happen

Something Good is About to Happen

Let’s keep the excitement and momentum of God’s hand working in our lives fresh and powerful. You know “I Just Feel like Something Good is About to Happen!”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon So, how’d you do?

So, how’d you do?

I encourage each cell member to continue in the spirit of prayer and fasting trusting God for a continual move of His spirit. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon So, how’d you do?

So, how’d you do?

I encourage each cell member to continue in the spirit of prayer and fasting trusting God for a continual move of His spirit. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Save The Babies

Save The Babies

Exodus 1:15-17
The Lord is the Father and the church is the mother. A cry needs to rise up to God from the sides of our empty spiritual bassinets like never before, “God, Save Our Babies!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Save The Babies

Save The Babies

Exodus 1:15-17
The Lord is the Father and the church is the mother. A cry needs to rise up to God from the sides of our empty spiritual bassinets like never before, “God, Save Our Babies!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Real Men Do Need Instructions

Real Men Do Need Instructions

2 Timothy 3:16-17
As we discuss our topic tonight I challenge each of us get real with ourselves and line up with God’s Word. Unlike the little phrase on Brother Decker’s T-shirt, when it comes to the Kingdom of God real men really do need instructions. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Real Men Do Need Instructions

Real Men Do Need Instructions

2 Timothy 3:16-17
As we discuss our topic tonight I challenge each of us get real with ourselves and line up with God’s Word. Unlike the little phrase on Brother Decker’s T-shirt, when it comes to the Kingdom of God real men really do need instructions. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Getting Jesus In Your Head

Getting Jesus In Your Head

Isaiah 55:1-8
Our problems begin when we neglect our daily prayer time and Bible reading, our faithful and regular attendance to Cell and the House of God. Without these vital habits in our lives we will lose the mind of Christ and find ourselves on the wrong side of the judgment of God [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Getting Jesus In Your Head

Getting Jesus In Your Head

Isaiah 55:1-8
Our problems begin when we neglect our daily prayer time and Bible reading, our faithful and regular attendance to Cell and the House of God. Without these vital habits in our lives we will lose the mind of Christ and find ourselves on the wrong side of the judgment of God [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Gossip, The Devil’s Mailbag

Gossip, The Devil’s Mailbag

James 3:2-12
It is the devil’s plan to disrupt and destroy all of the work of God he can and one of his favorite tools is gossip. The next time you hear some juicy tidbit about someone why don’t you remember the little Welsh proverb and refuse to let your mouth be “The Devil’s Mailbag”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Gossip, The Devil’s Mailbag

Gossip, The Devil’s Mailbag

James 3:2-12
It is the devil’s plan to disrupt and destroy all of the work of God he can and one of his favorite tools is gossip. The next time you hear some juicy tidbit about someone why don’t you remember the little Welsh proverb and refuse to let your mouth be “The Devil’s Mailbag”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hospitality

Hospitality

Romans 12:8-13
As we go house to house sharing the Word of God and fellowshipping we want to create an atmosphere where true ministry can take place. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hospitality

Hospitality

Romans 12:8-13
As we go house to house sharing the Word of God and fellowshipping we want to create an atmosphere where true ministry can take place. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Evangelism 101

Evangelism 101

This is the time when we must become what the kingdom needs...soulwinners. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Evangelism 101

Evangelism 101

This is the time when we must become what the kingdom needs...soulwinners. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Trusting Others

Trusting Others

Isaiah 53:5-5
As we discuss this great subject examine yourself. Has your life become so cynical to the point that opening yourself to others is not an option or will you follow the example that Christ set for us and become vulnerable to those whom you are reaching? Who knows, you just might reach the one who will take this Gospel to the ends of the earth! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Trusting Others

Trusting Others

Isaiah 53:5-5
As we discuss this great subject examine yourself. Has your life become so cynical to the point that opening yourself to others is not an option or will you follow the example that Christ set for us and become vulnerable to those whom you are reaching? Who knows, you just might reach the one who will take this Gospel to the ends of the earth! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Walking on the Water

Walking on the Water

Matthew 14:29-29
I’m sure we all have fears and reservations about walking on the water. But remember one very important fact, the one bidding us to come is the one who created the water we are about to walk on. Let’s discuss why some of us are still in the boat and what we can do to take that first step. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Walking on the Water

Walking on the Water

Matthew 14:29-29
I’m sure we all have fears and reservations about walking on the water. But remember one very important fact, the one bidding us to come is the one who created the water we are about to walk on. Let’s discuss why some of us are still in the boat and what we can do to take that first step. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Water Walking

Water Walking

Matthew 14:25-32
No matter what your past may hold, whether you consider yourself a success or a failure, Jesus is calling unto you to get out of the boat and to walk on the water. And when you do, whether you sink into the sea or skip across the waves, Jesus will be there for you. Are you ready to walk on the water? Let’s discuss this topic and look into what it’s going to take to get out of the boat. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Water Walking

Water Walking

Matthew 14:25-32
No matter what your past may hold, whether you consider yourself a success or a failure, Jesus is calling unto you to get out of the boat and to walk on the water. And when you do, whether you sink into the sea or skip across the waves, Jesus will be there for you. Are you ready to walk on the water? Let’s discuss this topic and look into what it’s going to take to get out of the boat. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Welcome

Welcome

Luke 7:36-47
Our homes and our demeanor need to be welcoming and inviting to all who enter. That next person or group you have in your home may include Jesus himself. Is Jesus welcome in your house? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Welcome

Welcome

Luke 7:36-47
Our homes and our demeanor need to be welcoming and inviting to all who enter. That next person or group you have in your home may include Jesus himself. Is Jesus welcome in your house? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What’s In It For Me?

What’s In It For Me?

Luke 17:7-8
The real question is not, what's in it for me? The real question is; what's in it for God, and how can I serve Him? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What’s In It For Me?

What’s In It For Me?

Luke 17:7-8
The real question is not, what's in it for me? The real question is; what's in it for God, and how can I serve Him? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Comes Around Goes Around

What Comes Around Goes Around

Matthew 18:28-33
No wonder Paul said in Ephesians, “And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you” (Eph. 4:32). Paul knew that “What Comes Around Goes Around”, and that forgiveness must begin with us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Comes Around Goes Around

What Comes Around Goes Around

Matthew 18:28-33
No wonder Paul said in Ephesians, “And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you” (Eph. 4:32). Paul knew that “What Comes Around Goes Around”, and that forgiveness must begin with us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You’ve Got to Have a Plan

You’ve Got to Have a Plan

Philippians 3:14-14
A word to the wise, keep your plan simple and allow for mistakes and corrections along the way. When you set your strategy to succeed you will be well on your way to achieving those spiritual goals that you have set for yourself in 2006. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You’ve Got to Have a Plan

You’ve Got to Have a Plan

Philippians 3:14-14
A word to the wise, keep your plan simple and allow for mistakes and corrections along the way. When you set your strategy to succeed you will be well on your way to achieving those spiritual goals that you have set for yourself in 2006. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon That Sinking Feeling

That Sinking Feeling

Matthew 14:29-31
Whatever the challenge, whether it’s pursuing a new job, following God’s direction for a specific ministry, confronting a friend about a certain issue, or maybe sharing my faith with a friend, the fear of failure can keep us from succeeding. Attempting something and not succeeding is disappointing. But having the opportunity and yet never to have tried is the real failure. The course is set before you. Begin today to run the race that God has set before you. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon That Sinking Feeling

That Sinking Feeling

Matthew 14:29-31
Whatever the challenge, whether it’s pursuing a new job, following God’s direction for a specific ministry, confronting a friend about a certain issue, or maybe sharing my faith with a friend, the fear of failure can keep us from succeeding. Attempting something and not succeeding is disappointing. But having the opportunity and yet never to have tried is the real failure. The course is set before you. Begin today to run the race that God has set before you. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Apostles' Doctrine

The Apostles' Doctrine

John 17:5-22
He went on to say that these men had a heavenly mandate to preach the Gospel and that not only did He pray for them but for all who believed on Him through their word. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Apostles' Doctrine

The Apostles' Doctrine

John 17:5-22
He went on to say that these men had a heavenly mandate to preach the Gospel and that not only did He pray for them but for all who believed on Him through their word. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Joy of the Lord

The Joy of the Lord

Luke 15:8-10
If we are to see our friends and loved ones living for God then we need to reach out to them with the same fervency as the woman searching for her coin. The business of loving someone to God should be our number one priority. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Joy of the Lord

The Joy of the Lord

Luke 15:8-10
If we are to see our friends and loved ones living for God then we need to reach out to them with the same fervency as the woman searching for her coin. The business of loving someone to God should be our number one priority. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Nag

The Nag

Luke 18:1-5
We will understand that prayer is a close intimate relationship with Almighty God, not a brief visit on Santa’s lap. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Nag

The Nag

Luke 18:1-5
We will understand that prayer is a close intimate relationship with Almighty God, not a brief visit on Santa’s lap. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

Fear can and will keep many good leaders from becoming great leaders. Many mountain climbers have stood at the base...[read more]

Thumbnail

Fourteen years ago I began a career as an investment advisor. After spending weeks studying for the state and feder...[read more]

Thumbnail

Jesus died for the sins of the world. He did not die for most, several or some. He died for all. When He suffe...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.