By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Edification Topics"

A Vision For The Harvest

Proverbs 29:18-18

It may be your family members, your friends, co-workers, or even the people you meet every day in stores, on the street, at the doctor’s, everywhere. Let’s discuss how we can go out as a team to invade Satan’s domain, and bring some lost souls into God’s everlasting Kingdom!

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon After The Revival

After The Revival

Ephesians 4:11-16
Topic: Edification Topics
As we discuss the messages of the past week let’s make the truths and the challenges that we heard an actual part of our lives. God bless you as we discuss “After the Revival”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon After The Revival

After The Revival

Ephesians 4:11-16
As we discuss the messages of the past week let’s make the truths and the challenges that we heard an actual part of our lives. God bless you as we discuss “After the Revival”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Bitter or Better

Bitter or Better

Genesis 49:22-24
As we discuss this topic tonight maybe the lessons that you have learned in life will help someone else cope with the challenges that they are facing and in doing so you too will be like a branch of a tree loaded with fruit reaching over the wall to help another. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Bitter or Better

Bitter or Better

Genesis 49:22-24
As we discuss this topic tonight maybe the lessons that you have learned in life will help someone else cope with the challenges that they are facing and in doing so you too will be like a branch of a tree loaded with fruit reaching over the wall to help another. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon By Faith

By Faith

Hebrews 11:1-4
The eleventh chapter of the book of Hebrews shows faith in action. Often called the “The Hall of Faith,” it shows how faith enabled common men and women to overcome opposition, live righteously, and obtain God’s promises. Faith is very important to our salvation, so let’s discuss it. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon By Faith

By Faith

Hebrews 11:1-4
The eleventh chapter of the book of Hebrews shows faith in action. Often called the “The Hall of Faith,” it shows how faith enabled common men and women to overcome opposition, live righteously, and obtain God’s promises. Faith is very important to our salvation, so let’s discuss it. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Come Out and Be Separate

Come Out and Be Separate

Genesis 12:1-1
However, if we can get the principles of separation in our hearts we will have no trouble with the particulars of separation. Just remember, God is calling every Christian to “Come Out and Be Separate!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Come Out and Be Separate

Come Out and Be Separate

Genesis 12:1-1
However, if we can get the principles of separation in our hearts we will have no trouble with the particulars of separation. Just remember, God is calling every Christian to “Come Out and Be Separate!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Commitment:  The Measure Of Maturity

Commitment: The Measure Of Maturity

1 Corinthians 9:16-18
Christians will always feel the same. The apostle Paul wrote in 1 Cor. 13:11, that when he was a child he thought, spoke and did as a child, but when he became a man (spiritually) he put away childish things. Isn’t it time we do the same? To begin to put away lesser things that occupy our time and energy and to invest our lives in the things that are eternal? It’s time to demonstrate the measure of spiritual maturity, commitment [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Commitment:  The Measure Of Maturity

Commitment: The Measure Of Maturity

1 Corinthians 9:16-18
Christians will always feel the same. The apostle Paul wrote in 1 Cor. 13:11, that when he was a child he thought, spoke and did as a child, but when he became a man (spiritually) he put away childish things. Isn’t it time we do the same? To begin to put away lesser things that occupy our time and energy and to invest our lives in the things that are eternal? It’s time to demonstrate the measure of spiritual maturity, commitment [ read more... ]

Image for sermon “Thy Kingdom Come” My Kingdom Go

“Thy Kingdom Come” My Kingdom Go

Matthew 6:9-13
For us to say, “Thy kingdom come” we must first be ready to say “My kingdom go”! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon “Thy Kingdom Come” My Kingdom Go

“Thy Kingdom Come” My Kingdom Go

Matthew 6:9-13
For us to say, “Thy kingdom come” we must first be ready to say “My kingdom go”! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Am a Debtor

I Am a Debtor

Romans 1:1-4
Remember where you were and where you might be without the grace of God, and then rejoice together for God’s mercy in our lives! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Am a Debtor

I Am a Debtor

Romans 1:1-4
Remember where you were and where you might be without the grace of God, and then rejoice together for God’s mercy in our lives! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Can

I Can

Philippians 4:4-13
It is the desire of the Lord that through this discussion you too will be able to say I can! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Can

I Can

Philippians 4:4-13
It is the desire of the Lord that through this discussion you too will be able to say I can! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Want to Be in the Game

I Want to Be in the Game

Luke 7:30-35
We never really came to an answer, so for the next few minutes we are all going to tackle this question. Stop and think of your own level of service and ask yourself what needs to be done. We don’t have much time left here on earth so let’s do what we can for who we can now. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Want to Be in the Game

I Want to Be in the Game

Luke 7:30-35
We never really came to an answer, so for the next few minutes we are all going to tackle this question. Stop and think of your own level of service and ask yourself what needs to be done. We don’t have much time left here on earth so let’s do what we can for who we can now. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon If Truth Be Told

If Truth Be Told

Psalms 51:6-6
Let’s continue to discuss this insight, and help one another to become the True Committed Christian that is ready and willing to do whatever it takes to win the lost, and make His Kingdom’s work a priority in our lives. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon If Truth Be Told

If Truth Be Told

Psalms 51:6-6
Let’s continue to discuss this insight, and help one another to become the True Committed Christian that is ready and willing to do whatever it takes to win the lost, and make His Kingdom’s work a priority in our lives. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Taking it to the Next Level

Taking it to the Next Level

I challenge every Cell member to leave their tired powerless praying behind and take your prayer life to the next level. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Taking it to the Next Level

Taking it to the Next Level

I challenge every Cell member to leave their tired powerless praying behind and take your prayer life to the next level. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Invest Faith, Reap a Miracle

Invest Faith, Reap a Miracle

Hebrews 11:1-1
When you visibly rejoice over a miracle that you are hoping for it is the evidential proof of what has not taken place. The rest of Hebrews 11 gives the account of the heroes of faith and begins their stories with the “by faith”. Your story can be told beginning the same way when trust God invest faith and reap a miracle! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Invest Faith, Reap a Miracle

Invest Faith, Reap a Miracle

Hebrews 11:1-1
When you visibly rejoice over a miracle that you are hoping for it is the evidential proof of what has not taken place. The rest of Hebrews 11 gives the account of the heroes of faith and begins their stories with the “by faith”. Your story can be told beginning the same way when trust God invest faith and reap a miracle! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Is Wrong Still Wrong?

Is Wrong Still Wrong?

Judges 17:6-6
This is a discussion on how Christians can disregard the Word of God and still go on thinking that they are right. The real question is this, “Is Wrong Still Wrong?” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Is Wrong Still Wrong?

Is Wrong Still Wrong?

Judges 17:6-6
This is a discussion on how Christians can disregard the Word of God and still go on thinking that they are right. The real question is this, “Is Wrong Still Wrong?” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It is Your Choice

It is Your Choice

This past year may have brought to you some of the most challenging events of your life and, whether you realize it or not, God has been with you through them all. It is your choice how you will deal with these adversities and the ones to come. My prayer for you in 2003 is that you will face this year with the greatest of Christian integrity. It is your choice! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It is Your Choice

It is Your Choice

This past year may have brought to you some of the most challenging events of your life and, whether you realize it or not, God has been with you through them all. It is your choice how you will deal with these adversities and the ones to come. My prayer for you in 2003 is that you will face this year with the greatest of Christian integrity. It is your choice! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It’s All About Choices

It’s All About Choices

Joshua 24:15-15
understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths” You don’t have to make choices based on your own reasoning if you trust God for the answers. Tonight we will be placed in a number of real life scenarios and we will discuss what the correct answer should be and how we came to our conclusion. Remember the Word of God is your greatest resource for life’s choices. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It’s All About Choices

It’s All About Choices

Joshua 24:15-15
understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths” You don’t have to make choices based on your own reasoning if you trust God for the answers. Tonight we will be placed in a number of real life scenarios and we will discuss what the correct answer should be and how we came to our conclusion. Remember the Word of God is your greatest resource for life’s choices. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It’s Time for a Regime Change

It’s Time for a Regime Change

Matthew 12:25-28
Like our president and nation that is moving for a change of leadership in Iraq to stabilize our world, so we too must make a concentrated effort in the Holy Ghost to depose the devil’s influence in our lives. It’s time for us to stand up and declare to the Satan “It’s Time For A Regime Change!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It’s Time for a Regime Change

It’s Time for a Regime Change

Matthew 12:25-28
Like our president and nation that is moving for a change of leadership in Iraq to stabilize our world, so we too must make a concentrated effort in the Holy Ghost to depose the devil’s influence in our lives. It’s time for us to stand up and declare to the Satan “It’s Time For A Regime Change!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It’s Time To Pray The Bible Way!

It’s Time To Pray The Bible Way!

Luke 18:1-1
If you faithfully follow these steps, you’ll soon become “strong in the Lord” through daily prayer. This is a very important topic, so let’s discuss it. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It’s Time To Pray The Bible Way!

It’s Time To Pray The Bible Way!

Luke 18:1-1
If you faithfully follow these steps, you’ll soon become “strong in the Lord” through daily prayer. This is a very important topic, so let’s discuss it. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Just Ask Jesus

Just Ask Jesus

Mark 6:45-52
What are you struggling in your own power with? Why don’t you stop long enough to ask Jesus to save you from the mess you’re in? Why don’t you just ask Jesus? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Just Ask Jesus

Just Ask Jesus

Mark 6:45-52
What are you struggling in your own power with? Why don’t you stop long enough to ask Jesus to save you from the mess you’re in? Why don’t you just ask Jesus? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Da Man!

You Da Man!

Joshua 1:7-7
So as you live righteously before the Lord and men and you feel the pressure of temptation, remember Jesus is pulling for you and shouting, “You da Man!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Da Man!

You Da Man!

Joshua 1:7-7
So as you live righteously before the Lord and men and you feel the pressure of temptation, remember Jesus is pulling for you and shouting, “You da Man!” [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

It is critically important who you surround yourself with. The men and women you choose to help you reach your goal...[read more]

Thumbnail

Based on surveys of more than 15,000 people, the following traits were selected as the key to effective leadership:...[read more]

Thumbnail

The one thing that really bothered me when I became a pastor was I heard less preaching than I had ever heard befor...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.