By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Edification Topics"

Truth or Tradition?

Luke 7:5-9

As we discuss this subject tonight let’s thank the Lord Jesus Christ who has brought us out of the darkness of religious tradition and into His marvelous light!

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon The Sin Of Disobedience

The Sin Of Disobedience

Genesis 2:15-17
Topic: Edification Topics
Disobedience in any form toward God is sin and the only way to remedy sin is through the blood of Jesus by way of repentance. As we discuss this delicate subject consider the scriptures, be honest with God and live in complete obedience to God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Sin Of Disobedience

The Sin Of Disobedience

Genesis 2:15-17
Disobedience in any form toward God is sin and the only way to remedy sin is through the blood of Jesus by way of repentance. As we discuss this delicate subject consider the scriptures, be honest with God and live in complete obedience to God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Secret Truth of Cell Ministry

The Secret Truth of Cell Ministry

John 12:24-26
As we discuss the terms that are used in the scripture ask yourself a question, “Do I leave Cell meetings full or empty?” If you want to leave full just apply the principles that Jesus set out for us in the scripture and minister to others! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Secret Truth of Cell Ministry

The Secret Truth of Cell Ministry

John 12:24-26
As we discuss the terms that are used in the scripture ask yourself a question, “Do I leave Cell meetings full or empty?” If you want to leave full just apply the principles that Jesus set out for us in the scripture and minister to others! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The New Birth (It’s More Than an Experience)

The New Birth (It’s More Than an Experience)

John 3:1-7
The New Birth is the death of our old nature that kept us in disobedience toward God and the life of the new nature that brings us into the family of God. So you see the word “experience” is an extremely hollow term to explain the miracle of the New Birth because it is more than an experience! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The New Birth (It’s More Than an Experience)

The New Birth (It’s More Than an Experience)

John 3:1-7
The New Birth is the death of our old nature that kept us in disobedience toward God and the life of the new nature that brings us into the family of God. So you see the word “experience” is an extremely hollow term to explain the miracle of the New Birth because it is more than an experience! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Big I

The Big I

John 3:16-16
Are you a giver or a taker? What do you want to be? As we discuss this topic and the words of wisdom from other men ask yourself “do I really want to be happy?” If so, remember these wise words, “This “I” and “mine” causes the whole misery.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Big I

The Big I

John 3:16-16
Are you a giver or a taker? What do you want to be? As we discuss this topic and the words of wisdom from other men ask yourself “do I really want to be happy?” If so, remember these wise words, “This “I” and “mine” causes the whole misery.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Teflon Christians

Teflon Christians

Matthew 11:4-6
When our Christian “Teflon” is developed the things that used to hurt us and knock us off balance now slide off like water off of a duck’s back. So as you encounter the obstacles of life keep in mind that these are designed to create in you the godly attributes of patience and longsuffering. So don’t worry God is making you a “Teflon Christian”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Teflon Christians

Teflon Christians

Matthew 11:4-6
When our Christian “Teflon” is developed the things that used to hurt us and knock us off balance now slide off like water off of a duck’s back. So as you encounter the obstacles of life keep in mind that these are designed to create in you the godly attributes of patience and longsuffering. So don’t worry God is making you a “Teflon Christian”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Taking Spiritual Inventory

Taking Spiritual Inventory

2 Timothy 4:6-8
Have you led somebody to a relationship with God or are you just spinning your wheels or worse yet have you slipped backward in your walk with God? As we discuss this topic take advantage of the opportunity to be real with yourself and honestly assess where you are with God, then make the necessary changes to continue on in the course that God has chosen for you. You’ll be glad you did. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Taking Spiritual Inventory

Taking Spiritual Inventory

2 Timothy 4:6-8
Have you led somebody to a relationship with God or are you just spinning your wheels or worse yet have you slipped backward in your walk with God? As we discuss this topic take advantage of the opportunity to be real with yourself and honestly assess where you are with God, then make the necessary changes to continue on in the course that God has chosen for you. You’ll be glad you did. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Taking it to the Next Level

Taking it to the Next Level

Joshua 3:1-5
An old Chinese proverb states, “A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.” As we discuss this first topic of 2004 let’s make this today our first step to taking our lives and this church to the next level! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Taking it to the Next Level

Taking it to the Next Level

Joshua 3:1-5
An old Chinese proverb states, “A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.” As we discuss this first topic of 2004 let’s make this today our first step to taking our lives and this church to the next level! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Stop! Get Out! And Pick the Fruit!

Stop! Get Out! And Pick the Fruit!

Luke 10:30-37
If we could just see how ready people are to receive Christ into their lives would it cause us to stop long enough to make a difference? In our discussion tonight, let’s try to identify some ways to slow down long enough to stop the car, get out and pick the fruit. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Stop! Get Out! And Pick the Fruit!

Stop! Get Out! And Pick the Fruit!

Luke 10:30-37
If we could just see how ready people are to receive Christ into their lives would it cause us to stop long enough to make a difference? In our discussion tonight, let’s try to identify some ways to slow down long enough to stop the car, get out and pick the fruit. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Spiritual House Cleaning

Spiritual House Cleaning

2 Chronicles 29:1-5
Tonight we will discuss some of the things that we can bring into our temples and some of the things that just accumulate over time. God bless you as you discuss the topic “Spiritual House Cleaning”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Spiritual House Cleaning

Spiritual House Cleaning

2 Chronicles 29:1-5
Tonight we will discuss some of the things that we can bring into our temples and some of the things that just accumulate over time. God bless you as you discuss the topic “Spiritual House Cleaning”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Something Good is About to Happen

Something Good is About to Happen

Let’s keep the excitement and momentum of God’s hand working in our lives fresh and powerful. You know “I Just Feel like Something Good is About to Happen!”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Something Good is About to Happen

Something Good is About to Happen

Let’s keep the excitement and momentum of God’s hand working in our lives fresh and powerful. You know “I Just Feel like Something Good is About to Happen!”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon So, how’d you do?

So, how’d you do?

I encourage each cell member to continue in the spirit of prayer and fasting trusting God for a continual move of His spirit. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon So, how’d you do?

So, how’d you do?

I encourage each cell member to continue in the spirit of prayer and fasting trusting God for a continual move of His spirit. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Save The Babies

Save The Babies

Exodus 1:15-17
The Lord is the Father and the church is the mother. A cry needs to rise up to God from the sides of our empty spiritual bassinets like never before, “God, Save Our Babies!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Save The Babies

Save The Babies

Exodus 1:15-17
The Lord is the Father and the church is the mother. A cry needs to rise up to God from the sides of our empty spiritual bassinets like never before, “God, Save Our Babies!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Real Men Do Need Instructions

Real Men Do Need Instructions

2 Timothy 3:16-17
As we discuss our topic tonight I challenge each of us get real with ourselves and line up with God’s Word. Unlike the little phrase on Brother Decker’s T-shirt, when it comes to the Kingdom of God real men really do need instructions. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Real Men Do Need Instructions

Real Men Do Need Instructions

2 Timothy 3:16-17
As we discuss our topic tonight I challenge each of us get real with ourselves and line up with God’s Word. Unlike the little phrase on Brother Decker’s T-shirt, when it comes to the Kingdom of God real men really do need instructions. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Getting Jesus In Your Head

Getting Jesus In Your Head

Isaiah 55:1-8
Our problems begin when we neglect our daily prayer time and Bible reading, our faithful and regular attendance to Cell and the House of God. Without these vital habits in our lives we will lose the mind of Christ and find ourselves on the wrong side of the judgment of God [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Getting Jesus In Your Head

Getting Jesus In Your Head

Isaiah 55:1-8
Our problems begin when we neglect our daily prayer time and Bible reading, our faithful and regular attendance to Cell and the House of God. Without these vital habits in our lives we will lose the mind of Christ and find ourselves on the wrong side of the judgment of God [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Gossip, The Devil’s Mailbag

Gossip, The Devil’s Mailbag

James 3:2-12
It is the devil’s plan to disrupt and destroy all of the work of God he can and one of his favorite tools is gossip. The next time you hear some juicy tidbit about someone why don’t you remember the little Welsh proverb and refuse to let your mouth be “The Devil’s Mailbag”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Gossip, The Devil’s Mailbag

Gossip, The Devil’s Mailbag

James 3:2-12
It is the devil’s plan to disrupt and destroy all of the work of God he can and one of his favorite tools is gossip. The next time you hear some juicy tidbit about someone why don’t you remember the little Welsh proverb and refuse to let your mouth be “The Devil’s Mailbag”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hospitality

Hospitality

Romans 12:8-13
As we go house to house sharing the Word of God and fellowshipping we want to create an atmosphere where true ministry can take place. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hospitality

Hospitality

Romans 12:8-13
As we go house to house sharing the Word of God and fellowshipping we want to create an atmosphere where true ministry can take place. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Evangelism 101

Evangelism 101

This is the time when we must become what the kingdom needs...soulwinners. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Evangelism 101

Evangelism 101

This is the time when we must become what the kingdom needs...soulwinners. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Get A Life, Cell Life That Is

Get A Life, Cell Life That Is

John 10:11-11
The meeting is the weekly expression of what takes place every day by and reaching for the goals of our Cell. As we discuss this topic, let’s challenge each other to increase the level of Cell Life in operation in our daily lives. God Bless the Full Gospel Church as we enter into our seventh year of Cell ministry! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Get A Life, Cell Life That Is

Get A Life, Cell Life That Is

John 10:11-11
The meeting is the weekly expression of what takes place every day by and reaching for the goals of our Cell. As we discuss this topic, let’s challenge each other to increase the level of Cell Life in operation in our daily lives. God Bless the Full Gospel Church as we enter into our seventh year of Cell ministry! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Revelation We Really Don’t Want

A Revelation We Really Don’t Want

Romans 1:18-18
As we discuss this weighty subject, examine yourselves and ask these hard questions. Do I hold the truth in unrighteousness? Am I standing on one of these steps that lead to the wrath of God? If so, what do I need to do now to remedy this problem? Because the wrath of God is “A revelation we really don’t want .” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Revelation We Really Don’t Want

A Revelation We Really Don’t Want

Romans 1:18-18
As we discuss this weighty subject, examine yourselves and ask these hard questions. Do I hold the truth in unrighteousness? Am I standing on one of these steps that lead to the wrath of God? If so, what do I need to do now to remedy this problem? Because the wrath of God is “A revelation we really don’t want .” [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

This often-used scripture has always challenged the believer, for most want to be able to live up above the earthly...[read more]

Thumbnail

It's not unusual to feel stuck, trapped, and unable to move from a situation you feel is stifling. Actually, it...[read more]

Thumbnail

A crucial issue for today’s church is communication. At the heart of the Christian faith is the message of th...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.