By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Edification Topics"

When Ye Fast

Matthew 6:16-18

This next week the church will embark on a week of concentrated prayer and fasting. During this time I challenge you to do your best to pray and fast until we hear from God. As we discuss this topic we will talk about some of the difficulties that we face while fasting and try to help one another over the rough spots. May God richly bless you “When Ye Fast”.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Just Look Up!

Just Look Up!

Psalms 121:1-1
Topic: Edification Topics
We are God’s children and have so much to be thankful for and so much to hope for. What we need to learn then is to stop dropping our heads and looking at the pavement and start looking upward to the mountains of glory that surrounds us. It’s easy to be a happy Christian if you “Just Look Up!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Just Look Up!

Just Look Up!

Psalms 121:1-1
We are God’s children and have so much to be thankful for and so much to hope for. What we need to learn then is to stop dropping our heads and looking at the pavement and start looking upward to the mountains of glory that surrounds us. It’s easy to be a happy Christian if you “Just Look Up!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Keeping it on Track

Keeping it on Track

Philippians 3:13-14
These four simple rules of setting and maintaining a goal will work for any goal whether spiritual, personal or occupational if you will apply them regularly. God bless you as you get closer to accomplishing your goals. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Keeping it on Track

Keeping it on Track

Philippians 3:13-14
These four simple rules of setting and maintaining a goal will work for any goal whether spiritual, personal or occupational if you will apply them regularly. God bless you as you get closer to accomplishing your goals. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What do you do when you don't know what to do?

What do you do when you don't know what to do?

Exodus 14:10-15
During our discussion tonight, we will address a few real life scenarios and discuss what we would do and what we should do. God bless you as you discuss “What do you do when you don’t know what to do”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What do you do when you don't know what to do?

What do you do when you don't know what to do?

Exodus 14:10-15
During our discussion tonight, we will address a few real life scenarios and discuss what we would do and what we should do. God bless you as you discuss “What do you do when you don’t know what to do”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon We’ve Been Chosen!

We’ve Been Chosen!

Genesis 12:1-2
Just as Jesus chose us, we likewise should choose the things that please Him, and avoid the things He dislikes. This is bound to please Him, and make Him glad He picked us! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon We’ve Been Chosen!

We’ve Been Chosen!

Genesis 12:1-2
Just as Jesus chose us, we likewise should choose the things that please Him, and avoid the things He dislikes. This is bound to please Him, and make Him glad He picked us! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon We Must Have Power!

We Must Have Power!

Acts 1:8-8
If there is time we will discuss what we had experienced in prayer and how we can maintain that kind of praying in our every day lives. God bless you as you enter into the presence of the Lord. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon We Must Have Power!

We Must Have Power!

Acts 1:8-8
If there is time we will discuss what we had experienced in prayer and how we can maintain that kind of praying in our every day lives. God bless you as you enter into the presence of the Lord. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Wash Your Mouth Out With Soap!

Wash Your Mouth Out With Soap!

Matthew 26:69-74
Using curse words is a choice and when you choose not to use them eventually they will be removed from your vocabulary. Using curse words is a sin and if you are given to that kind of language maybe its time to let the Holy Ghost get hold of you and “wash your mouth out with soap!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Wash Your Mouth Out With Soap!

Wash Your Mouth Out With Soap!

Matthew 26:69-74
Using curse words is a choice and when you choose not to use them eventually they will be removed from your vocabulary. Using curse words is a sin and if you are given to that kind of language maybe its time to let the Holy Ghost get hold of you and “wash your mouth out with soap!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Victory Begins at The Head

Victory Begins at The Head

Genesis 3:14-15
Our defense is to bruise the headship of Satan by placing ourselves under the Lordship of Jesus Christ. It is up to you to choose who will be your head. As we discuss this topic let’s reaffirm and realign our commitment to our Lord Jesus Christ. Remember, “Victory Begins at the Head.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Victory Begins at The Head

Victory Begins at The Head

Genesis 3:14-15
Our defense is to bruise the headship of Satan by placing ourselves under the Lordship of Jesus Christ. It is up to you to choose who will be your head. As we discuss this topic let’s reaffirm and realign our commitment to our Lord Jesus Christ. Remember, “Victory Begins at the Head.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Turn The Other Cheek

Turn The Other Cheek

Luke 6:27-31
It takes a real walk with God to turn away from strife and opposition but when we do we preserve our relationships and integrity. In the end we will always come out the winner. Isaac dug a third well in peace and he name it Rehobeth “The Lord has made room for us”. God will always make a place of blessing for us when we turn the other cheek. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Turn The Other Cheek

Turn The Other Cheek

Luke 6:27-31
It takes a real walk with God to turn away from strife and opposition but when we do we preserve our relationships and integrity. In the end we will always come out the winner. Isaac dug a third well in peace and he name it Rehobeth “The Lord has made room for us”. God will always make a place of blessing for us when we turn the other cheek. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Truth or Tradition?

Truth or Tradition?

Luke 7:5-9
As we discuss this subject tonight let’s thank the Lord Jesus Christ who has brought us out of the darkness of religious tradition and into His marvelous light! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Truth or Tradition?

Truth or Tradition?

Luke 7:5-9
As we discuss this subject tonight let’s thank the Lord Jesus Christ who has brought us out of the darkness of religious tradition and into His marvelous light! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Sin Of Disobedience

The Sin Of Disobedience

Genesis 2:15-17
Disobedience in any form toward God is sin and the only way to remedy sin is through the blood of Jesus by way of repentance. As we discuss this delicate subject consider the scriptures, be honest with God and live in complete obedience to God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Sin Of Disobedience

The Sin Of Disobedience

Genesis 2:15-17
Disobedience in any form toward God is sin and the only way to remedy sin is through the blood of Jesus by way of repentance. As we discuss this delicate subject consider the scriptures, be honest with God and live in complete obedience to God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Secret Truth of Cell Ministry

The Secret Truth of Cell Ministry

John 12:24-26
As we discuss the terms that are used in the scripture ask yourself a question, “Do I leave Cell meetings full or empty?” If you want to leave full just apply the principles that Jesus set out for us in the scripture and minister to others! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Secret Truth of Cell Ministry

The Secret Truth of Cell Ministry

John 12:24-26
As we discuss the terms that are used in the scripture ask yourself a question, “Do I leave Cell meetings full or empty?” If you want to leave full just apply the principles that Jesus set out for us in the scripture and minister to others! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The New Birth (It’s More Than an Experience)

The New Birth (It’s More Than an Experience)

John 3:1-7
The New Birth is the death of our old nature that kept us in disobedience toward God and the life of the new nature that brings us into the family of God. So you see the word “experience” is an extremely hollow term to explain the miracle of the New Birth because it is more than an experience! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The New Birth (It’s More Than an Experience)

The New Birth (It’s More Than an Experience)

John 3:1-7
The New Birth is the death of our old nature that kept us in disobedience toward God and the life of the new nature that brings us into the family of God. So you see the word “experience” is an extremely hollow term to explain the miracle of the New Birth because it is more than an experience! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Big I

The Big I

John 3:16-16
Are you a giver or a taker? What do you want to be? As we discuss this topic and the words of wisdom from other men ask yourself “do I really want to be happy?” If so, remember these wise words, “This “I” and “mine” causes the whole misery.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Big I

The Big I

John 3:16-16
Are you a giver or a taker? What do you want to be? As we discuss this topic and the words of wisdom from other men ask yourself “do I really want to be happy?” If so, remember these wise words, “This “I” and “mine” causes the whole misery.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Am a Debtor

I Am a Debtor

Romans 1:1-4
Remember where you were and where you might be without the grace of God, and then rejoice together for God’s mercy in our lives! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Am a Debtor

I Am a Debtor

Romans 1:1-4
Remember where you were and where you might be without the grace of God, and then rejoice together for God’s mercy in our lives! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Can

I Can

Philippians 4:4-13
It is the desire of the Lord that through this discussion you too will be able to say I can! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Can

I Can

Philippians 4:4-13
It is the desire of the Lord that through this discussion you too will be able to say I can! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Want to Be in the Game

I Want to Be in the Game

Luke 7:30-35
We never really came to an answer, so for the next few minutes we are all going to tackle this question. Stop and think of your own level of service and ask yourself what needs to be done. We don’t have much time left here on earth so let’s do what we can for who we can now. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Want to Be in the Game

I Want to Be in the Game

Luke 7:30-35
We never really came to an answer, so for the next few minutes we are all going to tackle this question. Stop and think of your own level of service and ask yourself what needs to be done. We don’t have much time left here on earth so let’s do what we can for who we can now. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon If Truth Be Told

If Truth Be Told

Psalms 51:6-6
Let’s continue to discuss this insight, and help one another to become the True Committed Christian that is ready and willing to do whatever it takes to win the lost, and make His Kingdom’s work a priority in our lives. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon If Truth Be Told

If Truth Be Told

Psalms 51:6-6
Let’s continue to discuss this insight, and help one another to become the True Committed Christian that is ready and willing to do whatever it takes to win the lost, and make His Kingdom’s work a priority in our lives. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Taking it to the Next Level

Taking it to the Next Level

I challenge every Cell member to leave their tired powerless praying behind and take your prayer life to the next level. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Taking it to the Next Level

Taking it to the Next Level

I challenge every Cell member to leave their tired powerless praying behind and take your prayer life to the next level. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Invest Faith, Reap a Miracle

Invest Faith, Reap a Miracle

Hebrews 11:1-1
When you visibly rejoice over a miracle that you are hoping for it is the evidential proof of what has not taken place. The rest of Hebrews 11 gives the account of the heroes of faith and begins their stories with the “by faith”. Your story can be told beginning the same way when trust God invest faith and reap a miracle! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Invest Faith, Reap a Miracle

Invest Faith, Reap a Miracle

Hebrews 11:1-1
When you visibly rejoice over a miracle that you are hoping for it is the evidential proof of what has not taken place. The rest of Hebrews 11 gives the account of the heroes of faith and begins their stories with the “by faith”. Your story can be told beginning the same way when trust God invest faith and reap a miracle! [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

New Pastors often make elementary mistakes when they assume the pastorate of a church. Even though you’re now...[read more]

Thumbnail

The 1st Fatal Error:  No Clearly Defined Mission or Purpose If people do not know and can’t offer a sim...[read more]

Thumbnail

Fundamental principles underlie the thinking and conduct of all true leaders, and these principles are even sharply...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.