By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Search Results For:

Cooperation -The Jewel of Unity

Nehemiah 3:1-12

How much could be accomplished if we all did our part in every aspect and ministry of the church.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Let’s Work Together

Let’s Work Together

Nehemiah 3:1-32
Topic: Edification Topics
Nehemiah 3 records the wonderful story of what can happen when people with the same purpose will pull together [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Let’s Work Together

Let’s Work Together

Nehemiah 3:1-32
Nehemiah 3 records the wonderful story of what can happen when people with the same purpose will pull together [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Revival Begins With Burden

Revival Begins With Burden

Nehemiah 1:1-11
Maybe its time for us to let a truly God sent burden for revival work in our midst and stir our hearts as never before. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Revival Begins With Burden

Revival Begins With Burden

Nehemiah 1:1-11
Maybe its time for us to let a truly God sent burden for revival work in our midst and stir our hearts as never before. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon With Whom Do I Stand?

With Whom Do I Stand?

Nehemiah 2:1-20
We now observe that when a challenge is met there will be three groups of people that an individual will have a choice to stand with. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon With Whom Do I Stand?

With Whom Do I Stand?

Nehemiah 2:1-20
We now observe that when a challenge is met there will be three groups of people that an individual will have a choice to stand with. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Authority of the Word

Authority of the Word

Psalms 23:1-6
Discuss how the authority of the Word of God (The Rod) can protect and correct us as we travel through the valley. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Authority of the Word

Authority of the Word

Discuss how the authority of the Word of God (The Rod) can protect and correct us as we travel through the valley. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Consequence of Godliness

The Consequence of Godliness

What we do today will affect those who will come after us tomorrow. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Consequence of Godliness

The Consequence of Godliness

What we do today will affect those who will come after us tomorrow. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Discussion of 23rd Psalm . I shall not want

A Discussion of 23rd Psalm . I shall not want

Psalms 23:1-1
What a proclamation of perfect contentment! The Psalmist David is literally saying, God owns me! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Discussion of 23rd Psalm . I shall not want

A Discussion of 23rd Psalm . I shall not want

Psalms 23:1-1
What a proclamation of perfect contentment! The Psalmist David is literally saying, God owns me! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Table of the Lord

The Table of the Lord

Psalms 23:5-5
Christ promised that all who were hungry for the righteousness of God would certainly be filled. There is to be joy unspeakable in the presence of God. So why is there so much dissatisfaction among Christians today? One might say that the church is not as exciting as it used to be or that the preaching is too long, boring or not relevant to today’s life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Table of the Lord

The Table of the Lord

Psalms 23:5-5
Christ promised that all who were hungry for the righteousness of God would certainly be filled. There is to be joy unspeakable in the presence of God. So why is there so much dissatisfaction among Christians today? One might say that the church is not as exciting as it used to be or that the preaching is too long, boring or not relevant to today’s life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Folks God Hangs With

The Folks God Hangs With

Psalms 15:1-5
What kind of people do you think Jesus would associate with if he were here on earth today? Perfect people? Probably not, since perfect people live in the same place Santa Claus and the Easter bunny live. I think Jesus would prefer to be around people like you and me. People who are not perfect but are trying their very best to do right. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Folks God Hangs With

The Folks God Hangs With

Psalms 15:1-5
What kind of people do you think Jesus would associate with if he were here on earth today? Perfect people? Probably not, since perfect people live in the same place Santa Claus and the Easter bunny live. I think Jesus would prefer to be around people like you and me. People who are not perfect but are trying their very best to do right. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Restoration

Restoration

When we realize that we are in need of His restoration, then and only then does the healing process begin. Restoration takes time and we must be patient in knowing that God is accomplishing His good will in our lives. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Restoration

Restoration

When we realize that we are in need of His restoration, then and only then does the healing process begin. Restoration takes time and we must be patient in knowing that God is accomplishing His good will in our lives. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Still Waters

Still Waters

We must trust Jesus as our shepherd to still the turbulent waters of our lives and allow Him to lead us through our obedience. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Still Waters

Still Waters

We must trust Jesus as our shepherd to still the turbulent waters of our lives and allow Him to lead us through our obedience. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Don't Eat the Fruit!

Don't Eat the Fruit!

Genesis 3:1-5
God has always intended for His instructions to be easily understood, but Satan uses the sinful nature of man to confuse and blind us to what is right. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Don't Eat the Fruit!

Don't Eat the Fruit!

Genesis 3:1-5
God has always intended for His instructions to be easily understood, but Satan uses the sinful nature of man to confuse and blind us to what is right. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon My Brother's Keeper

My Brother's Keeper

Genesis 4:9-9
And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon My Brother's Keeper

My Brother's Keeper

Genesis 4:9-9
And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Christian Life - Boring or Exciting?

The Christian Life - Boring or Exciting?

Genesis 12:1-3
If people are bored as Christians, it's because they have become comfortable where they are. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Christian Life - Boring or Exciting?

The Christian Life - Boring or Exciting?

Genesis 12:1-3
If people are bored as Christians, it's because they have become comfortable where they are. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Bitter or Better

Bitter or Better

Genesis 49:22-24
As we discuss this topic tonight maybe the lessons that you have learned in life will help someone else cope with the challenges that they are facing and in doing so you too will be like a branch of a tree loaded with fruit reaching over the wall to help another. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Bitter or Better

Bitter or Better

Genesis 49:22-24
As we discuss this topic tonight maybe the lessons that you have learned in life will help someone else cope with the challenges that they are facing and in doing so you too will be like a branch of a tree loaded with fruit reaching over the wall to help another. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Come Out and Be Separate

Come Out and Be Separate

Genesis 12:1-1
However, if we can get the principles of separation in our hearts we will have no trouble with the particulars of separation. Just remember, God is calling every Christian to “Come Out and Be Separate!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Come Out and Be Separate

Come Out and Be Separate

Genesis 12:1-1
However, if we can get the principles of separation in our hearts we will have no trouble with the particulars of separation. Just remember, God is calling every Christian to “Come Out and Be Separate!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon We’ve Been Chosen!

We’ve Been Chosen!

Genesis 12:1-2
Just as Jesus chose us, we likewise should choose the things that please Him, and avoid the things He dislikes. This is bound to please Him, and make Him glad He picked us! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon We’ve Been Chosen!

We’ve Been Chosen!

Genesis 12:1-2
Just as Jesus chose us, we likewise should choose the things that please Him, and avoid the things He dislikes. This is bound to please Him, and make Him glad He picked us! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Victory Begins at The Head

Victory Begins at The Head

Genesis 3:14-15
Our defense is to bruise the headship of Satan by placing ourselves under the Lordship of Jesus Christ. It is up to you to choose who will be your head. As we discuss this topic let’s reaffirm and realign our commitment to our Lord Jesus Christ. Remember, “Victory Begins at the Head.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Victory Begins at The Head

Victory Begins at The Head

Genesis 3:14-15
Our defense is to bruise the headship of Satan by placing ourselves under the Lordship of Jesus Christ. It is up to you to choose who will be your head. As we discuss this topic let’s reaffirm and realign our commitment to our Lord Jesus Christ. Remember, “Victory Begins at the Head.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Sin Of Disobedience

The Sin Of Disobedience

Genesis 2:15-17
Disobedience in any form toward God is sin and the only way to remedy sin is through the blood of Jesus by way of repentance. As we discuss this delicate subject consider the scriptures, be honest with God and live in complete obedience to God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Sin Of Disobedience

The Sin Of Disobedience

Genesis 2:15-17
Disobedience in any form toward God is sin and the only way to remedy sin is through the blood of Jesus by way of repentance. As we discuss this delicate subject consider the scriptures, be honest with God and live in complete obedience to God. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

In this unpredictable and changing world, the one thing we can always control is the way we think. While we have li...[read more]

Thumbnail

What does sustaining hope mean to you?   We live in a world of epidemic uncertainty from politics to the fina...[read more]

Thumbnail

"A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for th...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.