By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Edification Topics"

Right Stuff

Galatians 5:22-23

The characteristics of gentleness, goodness, faithfulness and meekness are the soul of a Christian’s life.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon The Samaritan Factor

The Samaritan Factor

Luke 10:30-37
Topic: Edification Topics
We sometimes find ourselves so engrossed in the business of life and religion that it becomes easy for us to forget why we are doing it. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Samaritan Factor

The Samaritan Factor

Luke 10:30-37
We sometimes find ourselves so engrossed in the business of life and religion that it becomes easy for us to forget why we are doing it. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon My Kingdom Go!

My Kingdom Go!

Matthew 6:9-13
This subject is designed to probe and to bring awareness to any problems with submission. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon My Kingdom Go!

My Kingdom Go!

Matthew 6:9-13
This subject is designed to probe and to bring awareness to any problems with submission. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon True Joy

True Joy

Don’t despair thinking there is no such thing as true joy, because there really is a source of happiness that is deeper than the depths of despair. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon True Joy

True Joy

Don’t despair thinking there is no such thing as true joy, because there really is a source of happiness that is deeper than the depths of despair. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Is In Your Hand?

What Is In Your Hand?

Exodus 4:1-2
A discussion to assist you in finding your God given strengths. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Is In Your Hand?

What Is In Your Hand?

Exodus 4:1-2
A discussion to assist you in finding your God given strengths. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What’re Ya Shootin’ At?

What’re Ya Shootin’ At?

Philippians 3:14-14
The best way to do this is to become proficient at the basics of prayer, fasting, Bible reading, giving and church attendance. During this year of 2003, why don’t we all set our aim high and focus to become the best Christian possible? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What’re Ya Shootin’ At?

What’re Ya Shootin’ At?

Philippians 3:14-14
The best way to do this is to become proficient at the basics of prayer, fasting, Bible reading, giving and church attendance. During this year of 2003, why don’t we all set our aim high and focus to become the best Christian possible? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Kind Of Servant Am I?

What Kind Of Servant Am I?

Matthew 25:21-21
The time for being handled with kit-gloves is far past. There are too many souls at stake, such as the souls of your sons and daughters, mothers and fathers and other loved ones whose only chance of salvation may rest squarely upon your shoulders. As we discuss this topic we truly need to be honest with ourselves and ask what kind of servant am I? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Kind Of Servant Am I?

What Kind Of Servant Am I?

Matthew 25:21-21
The time for being handled with kit-gloves is far past. There are too many souls at stake, such as the souls of your sons and daughters, mothers and fathers and other loved ones whose only chance of salvation may rest squarely upon your shoulders. As we discuss this topic we truly need to be honest with ourselves and ask what kind of servant am I? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon No Private Interpretation

No Private Interpretation

2 Peter 1:20-20
Understanding and practicing the values of God’s Word without trying to interpret them according to the values of today’s society. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon No Private Interpretation

No Private Interpretation

2 Peter 1:20-20
Understanding and practicing the values of God’s Word without trying to interpret them according to the values of today’s society. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Remember Lot’s Wife

Remember Lot’s Wife

Genesis 19:15-26
As we discuss this serious topic consider your relationship with Christ. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Remember Lot’s Wife

Remember Lot’s Wife

Genesis 19:15-26
As we discuss this serious topic consider your relationship with Christ. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Out of the Abundance of the Heart

Out of the Abundance of the Heart

Matthew 15:8-8
As Christians we should be led of the Spirit in all we do, this includes our conversations. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Out of the Abundance of the Heart

Out of the Abundance of the Heart

Matthew 15:8-8
As Christians we should be led of the Spirit in all we do, this includes our conversations. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Wanted: Christian Leaders

Wanted: Christian Leaders

Matthew 5:13-16
There are many ways that we can positively affect our world by being a leader in our communities. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Wanted: Christian Leaders

Wanted: Christian Leaders

Matthew 5:13-16
There are many ways that we can positively affect our world by being a leader in our communities. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Concern for the Lost

A Concern for the Lost

2 Kings 6:24-25
When you think about it, a concern for others fulfills the second greatest commandment, which is to love your neighbor as yourself [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Concern for the Lost

A Concern for the Lost

2 Kings 6:24-25
When you think about it, a concern for others fulfills the second greatest commandment, which is to love your neighbor as yourself [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Good Name

A Good Name

Proverbs 22:1-1
A good name is our reputation and it summarizes how others see us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Good Name

A Good Name

Proverbs 22:1-1
A good name is our reputation and it summarizes how others see us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Heavenly Mandate

A Heavenly Mandate

Matthew 1:21-21
We have heard from God and we have A HEAVENLY MANDATE to bring people to Christ! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Heavenly Mandate

A Heavenly Mandate

Matthew 1:21-21
We have heard from God and we have A HEAVENLY MANDATE to bring people to Christ! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Mom and Dad’s Honor

A Mom and Dad’s Honor

Exodus 20:12-12
Are we as children giving the honor to our parents that God expects and are our own children doing the same toward us? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Mom and Dad’s Honor

A Mom and Dad’s Honor

Exodus 20:12-12
Are we as children giving the honor to our parents that God expects and are our own children doing the same toward us? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Allowing God to Choose for Us

Allowing God to Choose for Us

Genesis 13:8-15
God takes pleasure in meeting our needs, but when we meet our own needs, it stops Him from blessing us with all that He wants to. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Allowing God to Choose for Us

Allowing God to Choose for Us

Genesis 13:8-15
God takes pleasure in meeting our needs, but when we meet our own needs, it stops Him from blessing us with all that He wants to. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon An Acceptable Sacrifice

An Acceptable Sacrifice

Galatians 4:3-7
An acceptable sacrifice must be complete and without reservation without anything withheld. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon An Acceptable Sacrifice

An Acceptable Sacrifice

Galatians 4:3-7
An acceptable sacrifice must be complete and without reservation without anything withheld. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Biblical Values

Biblical Values

Exodus 20:1-11
The Ten Commandments are actually “nutshell” instructions informing us as how to approach God and to treat others. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Biblical Values

Biblical Values

Exodus 20:1-11
The Ten Commandments are actually “nutshell” instructions informing us as how to approach God and to treat others. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Christians Without Commitment

Christians Without Commitment

Matthew 23:23-28
4. Besides praying and reading our Bible more, what can we do to become more committed and more Christ-like? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Christians Without Commitment

Christians Without Commitment

Matthew 23:23-28
4. Besides praying and reading our Bible more, what can we do to become more committed and more Christ-like? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Compel Them to Come In

Compel Them to Come In

Luke 14:16-23
Here God is challenging us to work in the three arenas of our lives relationships. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Compel Them to Come In

Compel Them to Come In

Luke 14:16-23
Here God is challenging us to work in the three arenas of our lives relationships. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

The following are the results of a poll given by the Barna Research Group.  It may shed some light as to why p...[read more]

Thumbnail

Matthew 15:18-19; James 4:1-12There are times when we as Christians are called to arms, as the song goes, &ldq...[read more]

Thumbnail

I love adventure. I like eating at restaurants that I’ve never eaten at before. I like going places I’v...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.