By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Edification Topics"

Time For A Change

1 Corinthians 15:51-51

As a Christian leader you are faced again and again with the change process not only in our selves but in others.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon “Thy Kingdom Come” My Kingdom Go

“Thy Kingdom Come” My Kingdom Go

Matthew 6:9-13
Topic: Edification Topics
For us to say, “Thy kingdom come” we must first be ready to say “My kingdom go”! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon “Thy Kingdom Come” My Kingdom Go

“Thy Kingdom Come” My Kingdom Go

For us to say, “Thy kingdom come” we must first be ready to say “My kingdom go”! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Take a Stand

Take a Stand

Ephesians 6:10-18
Ephesians 6 commands us to be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might, and to stand against our enemy, the devil. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Take a Stand

Take a Stand

Ephesians 6:10-18
Ephesians 6 commands us to be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might, and to stand against our enemy, the devil. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Let's Get Real

Let's Get Real

James 5:13-16
James was stressing the importance of being open and honest with one another for the express purpose of spiritual healing. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Let's Get Real

Let's Get Real

James 5:13-16
James was stressing the importance of being open and honest with one another for the express purpose of spiritual healing. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Almost

Almost

Genesis 12:8-8
Abraham stopped short of what God called him to do by building his altar between God and ruin. How many times have we been guilty of stopping short of what God has desired for us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Almost

Almost

Genesis 12:8-8
Abraham stopped short of what God called him to do by building his altar between God and ruin. How many times have we been guilty of stopping short of what God has desired for us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Integrity

Integrity

Job 2:3-3
No matter if you are the president of the United States or the guy next door, personal integrity is the quality of character that says to others, "What you see is what you get". [ read more... ]

Integrity

Job 2:3-3
No matter if you are the president of the United States or the guy next door, personal integrity is the quality of character that says to others, "What you see is what you get". [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Influence

Influence

Matthew 5:13-16
Everyone of us continually exerts influence, either to heal, to bless, to leave works of beauty, to wound, to hurt, to poison, to stain other lives." [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Influence

Influence

Matthew 5:13-16
Everyone of us continually exerts influence, either to heal, to bless, to leave works of beauty, to wound, to hurt, to poison, to stain other lives." [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hospitality

Hospitality

Acts 2:41-46
God wants people to relate closely with each other, the early church had fellowship. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hospitality

Hospitality

Acts 2:41-46
God wants people to relate closely with each other, the early church had fellowship. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Gifts

Gifts

1 Corinthians 12:4-13
It is God's pleasure to give gifts especially those of the spirit and it is His delight for us, the church, to use them. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Gifts

Gifts

1 Corinthians 12:4-13
It is God's pleasure to give gifts especially those of the spirit and it is His delight for us, the church, to use them. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Fresh Fire

Fresh Fire

Zephaniah 13:9-9
In both the natural and spiritual realms, fire has many uses. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Fresh Fire

Fresh Fire

Zephaniah 13:9-9
In both the natural and spiritual realms, fire has many uses. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Ask And Receive

Ask And Receive

We have discussed praise and adoration and submission both leading the way to true prayer. Tonight we will take a look at petition. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Ask And Receive

Ask And Receive

We have discussed praise and adoration and submission both leading the way to true prayer. Tonight we will take a look at petition. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Teflon Christians

Teflon Christians

Matthew 11:4-6
When our Christian “Teflon” is developed the things that used to hurt us and knock us off balance now slide off like water off of a duck’s back. So as you encounter the obstacles of life keep in mind that these are designed to create in you the godly attributes of patience and longsuffering. So don’t worry God is making you a “Teflon Christian”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Teflon Christians

Teflon Christians

Matthew 11:4-6
When our Christian “Teflon” is developed the things that used to hurt us and knock us off balance now slide off like water off of a duck’s back. So as you encounter the obstacles of life keep in mind that these are designed to create in you the godly attributes of patience and longsuffering. So don’t worry God is making you a “Teflon Christian”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Operation Enduring Freedom

Operation Enduring Freedom

Isaiah 61:1-1
FREEDOM, INDEPENDENCE, and LIBERTY refer to an absence of undue restriction and an opportunity to exercise one’s rights and powers. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Operation Enduring Freedom

Operation Enduring Freedom

Isaiah 61:1-1
FREEDOM, INDEPENDENCE, and LIBERTY refer to an absence of undue restriction and an opportunity to exercise one’s rights and powers. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Off The Hook

Off The Hook

Matthew 6:12-12
One of the heaviest loads to carry is a grudge. It will eat away at your soul leaving only bitterness and resentment. Jesus has provided for us a way to lay down that load - forgive - as we forgive those who trespass against us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Off The Hook

Off The Hook

Matthew 6:12-12
One of the heaviest loads to carry is a grudge. It will eat away at your soul leaving only bitterness and resentment. Jesus has provided for us a way to lay down that load - forgive - as we forgive those who trespass against us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Encountering God

Encountering God

Exodus 3:1-6
An encounter with God always has a profound effect on our lives. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Encountering God

Encountering God

Exodus 3:1-6
An encounter with God always has a profound effect on our lives. [ read more... ]

Integrity

Proverbs 11:3-3
The most important ingredient in the mix of a leader is Integrity. [ read more... ]

Integrity

Proverbs 11:3-3
The most important ingredient in the mix of a leader is Integrity. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Development of Disloyalty

The Development of Disloyalty

Philippians 2:20-21
One of the greatest dangers in such a Cell Ministry program is that it could cause factions in the Church. Such factions can hinder the work of God in our midst. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Development of Disloyalty

The Development of Disloyalty

Philippians 2:20-21
One of the greatest dangers in such a Cell Ministry program is that it could cause factions in the Church. Such factions can hinder the work of God in our midst. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon In Everything Give Thanks

In Everything Give Thanks

1 Thessalonians 5:18-18
Only the things that last are really worth desiring. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon In Everything Give Thanks

In Everything Give Thanks

1 Thessalonians 5:18-18
Only the things that last are really worth desiring. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Everyday Faith

Everyday Faith

Romans 1:17-17
It is the everyday faith that I have in Christ that confirms to my soul that if I am faithful to Him He will, most certainly, be faithful to me [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Everyday Faith

Everyday Faith

Romans 1:17-17
It is the everyday faith that I have in Christ that confirms to my soul that if I am faithful to Him He will, most certainly, be faithful to me [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Are You Hungry For God?

Are You Hungry For God?

Psalms 42:0-0
Tonight we are going to do something about it. As we enter into the worship portion of our meeting, let the Spirit of Christ have His way. Press into the presence of God and expect an extraordinary filling of the Holy Ghost. Now I ask you, “Are you hungry for God?” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Are You Hungry For God?

Are You Hungry For God?

Psalms 42:0-0
Tonight we are going to do something about it. As we enter into the worship portion of our meeting, let the Spirit of Christ have His way. Press into the presence of God and expect an extraordinary filling of the Holy Ghost. Now I ask you, “Are you hungry for God?” [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

INTRODUCTION:   Every sermon needs an introduction. A good introduction will make or break your sermon. My h...[read more]

Thumbnail

One Snoopy cartoon depicts the famous beagle of Charley Brown lying on the roof of his dog house and complaining th...[read more]

Thumbnail

What does sustaining hope mean to you?   We live in a world of epidemic uncertainty from politics to the fina...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.