Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Youth Ministry"

Worldliness 1

Romans 12:1-1

Topics: Youth Ministry

The Bible gives us great instruction in 1 John in how to prevent worldliness in our lives, “ Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon To Fear Or Not To Fear

To Fear Or Not To Fear

Isaiah 41:10-10
Topic: Youth Ministry
Trust in the Word of God! In Romans, Paul wrote that the kingdom of God is “...righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon To Fear Or Not To Fear

To Fear Or Not To Fear

Isaiah 41:10-10
Trust in the Word of God! In Romans, Paul wrote that the kingdom of God is “...righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon This is Your Life

This is Your Life

James 4:14-14
“What if you knew the Lord was returning tonight, and this would be your last day on Earth.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon This is Your Life

This is Your Life

James 4:14-14
“What if you knew the Lord was returning tonight, and this would be your last day on Earth.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The New Birth

The New Birth

John 3:1-10
The Holy Ghost will lead us into all truth, it gives righteousness, peace, joy, and power to overcome sin; and if the Spirit dwells in us, it will quicken our mortal bodies in the rapture. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The New Birth

The New Birth

John 3:1-10
The Holy Ghost will lead us into all truth, it gives righteousness, peace, joy, and power to overcome sin; and if the Spirit dwells in us, it will quicken our mortal bodies in the rapture. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Redeeming the Time

Redeeming the Time

2 Peter 1:3-10
How many altar calls have we spent “holding up the wall” instead of being front and center at the altar? Remember, close to the mark only counts in horse shoes not in our relationship with GOD. It takes time, effort and willingness to cultivate out walk with the LORD. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Redeeming the Time

Redeeming the Time

2 Peter 1:3-10
How many altar calls have we spent “holding up the wall” instead of being front and center at the altar? Remember, close to the mark only counts in horse shoes not in our relationship with GOD. It takes time, effort and willingness to cultivate out walk with the LORD. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon RE-Connect

RE-Connect

John 6:35-35
Jesus is the only way we can ever fill this emptiness! He said, “Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.” He tells us to cast all our cares upon Him, trust in Him and lean not on our own understanding. If there is something in our life (Sin) we can confess it to the Lord and He will forgive us. It’s time to realize that Jesus is what we need. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon RE-Connect

RE-Connect

Jesus is the only way we can ever fill this emptiness! He said, “Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.” He tells us to cast all our cares upon Him, trust in Him and lean not on our own understanding. If there is something in our life (Sin) we can confess it to the Lord and He will forgive us. It’s time to realize that Jesus is what we need. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Mail Box

Mail Box

1 Thessalonians 5:6-6
So no matter how many times we get knocked down, we need to make sure to get up, get ready and receive what God has for us, so our spiritual house will stay in order. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Mail Box

Mail Box

1 Thessalonians 5:6-6
So no matter how many times we get knocked down, we need to make sure to get up, get ready and receive what God has for us, so our spiritual house will stay in order. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Loneliness

Loneliness

Acts 2:42-47
Being alone and being lonely are quite different. You could be alone and not be lonely at all. Or you could be in the middle of a crowd with people all around and be utterly lonely– your heart aching in misery. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Loneliness

Loneliness

Acts 2:42-47
Being alone and being lonely are quite different. You could be alone and not be lonely at all. Or you could be in the middle of a crowd with people all around and be utterly lonely– your heart aching in misery. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Knowing and Doing

Knowing and Doing

James 4:17-17
Let’s make every effort, spend as much time and be willing to do whatever we need to, so when we stand before the Lord, He will speak these words to us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Knowing and Doing

Knowing and Doing

James 4:17-17
Let’s make every effort, spend as much time and be willing to do whatever we need to, so when we stand before the Lord, He will speak these words to us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Need a Savior

I Need a Savior

Matthew 1:21-21
Today we’re going to talk about Christ. In the movie, Superman is treated as a savior. Today, we’re going to talk about the REAL SAVIOR. And before you tune this out, realize that even though you may already be a born again believer, perhaps you’re still in need of some help. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Need a Savior

I Need a Savior

Matthew 1:21-21
Today we’re going to talk about Christ. In the movie, Superman is treated as a savior. Today, we’re going to talk about the REAL SAVIOR. And before you tune this out, realize that even though you may already be a born again believer, perhaps you’re still in need of some help. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hero

Hero

Jude 22:24-24
The situation facing our generation today is similar to what that young man encountered. Things like suicide, abortion, alcohol, drug abuse, casual sex, and violence are just like those fiery flames that were threatening to destroy Amy as she was trapped inside that car. Imagine what would happen if we raised up an army of young people, from our generation, who loved God with all their hearts, minds and souls. Are you ready to be a hero? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hero

Hero

Jude 22:24-24
The situation facing our generation today is similar to what that young man encountered. Things like suicide, abortion, alcohol, drug abuse, casual sex, and violence are just like those fiery flames that were threatening to destroy Amy as she was trapped inside that car. Imagine what would happen if we raised up an army of young people, from our generation, who loved God with all their hearts, minds and souls. Are you ready to be a hero? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Forever Young

Forever Young

Psalms 103:1-5
The Bible doesn’t look at youth the way the world does. Experience and wisdom are valued. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Forever Young

Forever Young

Psalms 103:1-5
The Bible doesn’t look at youth the way the world does. Experience and wisdom are valued. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Choices

Choices

Genesis 2:15-17
By searching this familiar story we can see the importance of the choices we make, the places we allow ourselves to be, and how crucial it is to know the Word of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Choices

Choices

Genesis 2:15-17
By searching this familiar story we can see the importance of the choices we make, the places we allow ourselves to be, and how crucial it is to know the Word of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Beam Me Up Scotty

Beam Me Up Scotty

Psalms 27:1-6
I am ready to move to the next level. I am ready to move on. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Beam Me Up Scotty

Beam Me Up Scotty

Psalms 27:1-6
I am ready to move to the next level. I am ready to move on. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Addicted to THE Rock!

Addicted to THE Rock!

Romans 6:16-23
That is not the rock I am talking about… I am talking about THE ROCK! The Stone that the Builders Rejected! I am talking about getting as addicted to Jesus [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Addicted to THE Rock!

Addicted to THE Rock!

Romans 6:16-23
That is not the rock I am talking about… I am talking about THE ROCK! The Stone that the Builders Rejected! I am talking about getting as addicted to Jesus [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Please Hurry - I’m Hungry

Please Hurry - I’m Hungry

There is a world of people who are crying out Please Hurry, I’m Hungry! We can take them the bread of life; we can lead them to a well that will never run dry. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Please Hurry - I’m Hungry

Please Hurry - I’m Hungry

There is a world of people who are crying out Please Hurry, I’m Hungry! We can take them the bread of life; we can lead them to a well that will never run dry. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Price of His Presence

The Price of His Presence

Acts 15:14-17
The world doesn’t need better sermons or songs. They need “gap people” who can reach for God with one hand and for the world with the other. We “prop open the heavens” with our upraised hands! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Price of His Presence

The Price of His Presence

Acts 15:14-17
The world doesn’t need better sermons or songs. They need “gap people” who can reach for God with one hand and for the world with the other. We “prop open the heavens” with our upraised hands! [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

1. Define and understand your own reaction to change in order to compare it to the reactions of others. Even the h...[read more]

Thumbnail

In John chapter 15, Jesus lets us know that if we are going to be a part of the vine, we are going to have to...[read more]

Thumbnail

Without a doubt, interruptions in a day can kill your effectiveness. A "list of things to do" is hardly s...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.