By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Holy Spirit Infilling"

Who Is Born Again?

John 3:5-6

If you obey the word of God then you are born again, if you don’t obey the word of God then you are still a sinner.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon You Can’t Borrow My Holy Ghost

You Can’t Borrow My Holy Ghost

Matthew 25:1-13
Topic: Holy Spirit Infilling
They were all a part of the wedding, the bride Groom was coming for them, all ten of them had put off getting oil for the lamps and they tried to borrow oil from the others. “You can’t borrow my Holy Ghost!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Can’t Borrow My Holy Ghost

You Can’t Borrow My Holy Ghost

Matthew 25:1-13
They were all a part of the wedding, the bride Groom was coming for them, all ten of them had put off getting oil for the lamps and they tried to borrow oil from the others. “You can’t borrow my Holy Ghost!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Real Evidence Of The Holy Ghost

The Real Evidence Of The Holy Ghost

Acts 1:8-8
The Holy Ghost will bring deliverance and you will no longer be bound to the things of this world. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Real Evidence Of The Holy Ghost

The Real Evidence Of The Holy Ghost

Acts 1:8-8
The Holy Ghost will bring deliverance and you will no longer be bound to the things of this world. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Do You Have The Holy Ghost?

Do You Have The Holy Ghost?

Acts 2:1-4
Most Pentecostals and others who believe in the infilling of the Holy Ghost believe that speaking in tongues is the initial sign that they have received the Baptism of the Holy Ghost as the 120 did in the upper room. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Do You Have The Holy Ghost?

Do You Have The Holy Ghost?

Most Pentecostals and others who believe in the infilling of the Holy Ghost believe that speaking in tongues is the initial sign that they have received the Baptism of the Holy Ghost as the 120 did in the upper room. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It's Not Too Good To Be True

It's Not Too Good To Be True

Acts 12:1-16
We are going to experience things that we have only just dreamed about. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It's Not Too Good To Be True

It's Not Too Good To Be True

Acts 12:1-16
We are going to experience things that we have only just dreamed about. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Be Filled - Holy Ghost Sunday

Be Filled - Holy Ghost Sunday

Imagine with me, the sound of the wind blowing has filled the house, and now above the heads of each of those praying a light starts to form. Slowly it takes shape until it is clearly seen to be a flame of fire [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Be Filled - Holy Ghost Sunday

Be Filled - Holy Ghost Sunday

Imagine with me, the sound of the wind blowing has filled the house, and now above the heads of each of those praying a light starts to form. Slowly it takes shape until it is clearly seen to be a flame of fire [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Be Filled

Be Filled

All of creation and humanity has been eagerly anticipating this wondorous event and now it is finally here. The Day Of Pentecost. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Be Filled

Be Filled

All of creation and humanity has been eagerly anticipating this wondorous event and now it is finally here. The Day Of Pentecost. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Fire 1, Fire 2, Fire 3

Fire 1, Fire 2, Fire 3

Psalms 39:3-3
A fire that burns from the hearts of believers bringing light to a darkened world. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Fire 1, Fire 2, Fire 3

Fire 1, Fire 2, Fire 3

Psalms 39:3-3
A fire that burns from the hearts of believers bringing light to a darkened world. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Level Up

Level Up

Romans 7:21-21
The Holy Ghost gives us the power to overcome the temptations of this world. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Level Up

Level Up

Romans 7:21-21
The Holy Ghost gives us the power to overcome the temptations of this world. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Gifts of the Spirit

The Gifts of the Spirit

1 Corinthians 12:7-8
The Gifts of the Spirit --(1Co 12:6) And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Gifts of the Spirit

The Gifts of the Spirit

1 Corinthians 12:7-8
The Gifts of the Spirit --(1Co 12:6) And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon This Incredible Pentecost

This Incredible Pentecost

Acts 2:2-38
Rev. Thompson does an excellent job tracing Pentecost from the giving of the Law to present day. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon This Incredible Pentecost

This Incredible Pentecost

Acts 2:2-38
Rev. Thompson does an excellent job tracing Pentecost from the giving of the Law to present day. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Better Than Bethlemem

Better Than Bethlemem

Job 9:30-33
Today, we do not have GOD ABOVE MEN as in the Old Testament, or even GOD AMONG MEN as in Bethlehem. Through the power of the Holy Ghost, we now are privileged to have GOD WITHIN MEN! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Better Than Bethlemem

Better Than Bethlemem

Job 9:30-33
Today, we do not have GOD ABOVE MEN as in the Old Testament, or even GOD AMONG MEN as in Bethlehem. Through the power of the Holy Ghost, we now are privileged to have GOD WITHIN MEN! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Holy Ghost & The Body Of Christ

The Holy Ghost & The Body Of Christ

1 Corinthians 12:26-26
I don't care how many you pray through, if that church is not where it ought to be, holiness wise, doctrine wise, you are actually endangering those that are being born, to become susceptible to the same disease. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Holy Ghost & The Body Of Christ

The Holy Ghost & The Body Of Christ

1 Corinthians 12:26-26
I don't care how many you pray through, if that church is not where it ought to be, holiness wise, doctrine wise, you are actually endangering those that are being born, to become susceptible to the same disease. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Initial Evidence Of The Holy Ghost

The Initial Evidence Of The Holy Ghost

Acts 2:4-4
The spark that ignited and sustained the Pentecostal revival in this century is the belief that speaking with tongues is the initial evidence of a person being filled with the Holy Ghost. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Initial Evidence Of The Holy Ghost

The Initial Evidence Of The Holy Ghost

Acts 2:4-4
The spark that ignited and sustained the Pentecostal revival in this century is the belief that speaking with tongues is the initial evidence of a person being filled with the Holy Ghost. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Who Can Deny An Experience?

Who Can Deny An Experience?

John 7:37-39
One of the strongest, yet simplest proofs for the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues is the experience itself. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Who Can Deny An Experience?

Who Can Deny An Experience?

John 7:37-39
One of the strongest, yet simplest proofs for the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues is the experience itself. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

"Today I yield the floor to Rev. D.E.Haymon. I came across this wonderful article this week and with his permi...[read more]

Thumbnail

Failure – In the business world, this word isn’t an option. But in the church, it almost seems like a r...[read more]

Thumbnail

What basic leadership skills make pastors effective in their ministries? Here are 9 essentials. Leaders do lea...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.