Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Communion"

Communion To Go

John 6:53-56

Topics: Communion

We receive Communion Supper, which some call the Euharist, and literally eat bread and drink wine in symbolism to remember the death of Christ until He comes again.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Communion Service

Communion Service

Matthew 26:17-30
Topic: Communion
Today we are going to partake of communion. You may ask, “What is communion and why are we setting aside time to do this?” These are good questions and I think questions deserving of real answers. My desire today is to briefly but carefully help you to understand the Doctrine of Communion. Hopefully we will then understand the significance and special nature of this sacred event. The best way; however, to get a complete understanding of Communion (also called The Lord’s Supper) is to start at the place in scripture where it was first instituted. Let’s begin by reading from Matthew 26:17-30 [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Communion Service

Communion Service

Matthew 26:17-30
Today we are going to partake of communion. You may ask, “What is communion and why are we setting aside time to do this?” These are good questions and I think questions deserving of real answers. My desire today is to briefly but carefully help you to understand the Doctrine of Communion. Hopefully we will then understand the significance and special nature of this sacred event. The best way; however, to get a complete understanding of Communion (also called The Lord’s Supper) is to start at the place in scripture where it was first instituted. Let’s begin by reading from Matthew 26:17-30 [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Communion is our Confidence

Communion is our Confidence

Exodus 12:1-14
EXAMINE YOURSELF – ARE YOU IN THE BODY? LET COMMUNION BE YOUR CONFIDENCE. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Communion is our Confidence

Communion is our Confidence

Exodus 12:1-14
EXAMINE YOURSELF – ARE YOU IN THE BODY? LET COMMUNION BE YOUR CONFIDENCE. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Because He Lives!

Because He Lives!

Mark 1:16-18
Why work your whole life for something, or somebody , suffer and toil through trial after trial and trouble after trouble only to one day lose it all or even if you did keep it, you would one day die and rot with no hope or eternity beyond the grave. That is what the world lives for and thinks like. But thanks be to God that we can have purpose and hope for our lives and our eternity. Why? Because he lives! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Because He Lives!

Because He Lives!

Mark 1:16-18
Why work your whole life for something, or somebody , suffer and toil through trial after trial and trouble after trouble only to one day lose it all or even if you did keep it, you would one day die and rot with no hope or eternity beyond the grave. That is what the world lives for and thinks like. But thanks be to God that we can have purpose and hope for our lives and our eternity. Why? Because he lives! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Principle Of Communion – Bread & Betrayal

A Principle Of Communion – Bread & Betrayal

1 Corinthians 11:23-23
That is what I hope happens here every time that we take Communion. It is my desire for it to be a time of commitment, anointing, and spiritual refreshment for you and for this church. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Principle Of Communion – Bread & Betrayal

A Principle Of Communion – Bread & Betrayal

1 Corinthians 11:23-23
That is what I hope happens here every time that we take Communion. It is my desire for it to be a time of commitment, anointing, and spiritual refreshment for you and for this church. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Words To Hang On To

Words To Hang On To

Luke 14:45-48
Jesus words are indeed words to hang onto because they are life-giving. They are not empty words; John 6:63 says they are words of spirit and life (John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.) … His are words that give us hope. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Words To Hang On To

Words To Hang On To

Luke 14:45-48
Jesus words are indeed words to hang onto because they are life-giving. They are not empty words; John 6:63 says they are words of spirit and life (John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.) … His are words that give us hope. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Communion Means Mutual Participation

Communion Means Mutual Participation

Matthew 26:26-29
"UNWORTHILY" means IRREVERENTLY. "UNWORTHY" means UNFIT. Irreverence deals with ATTITUDE and does not deal with personally being fit or not. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Communion Means Mutual Participation

Communion Means Mutual Participation

Matthew 26:26-29
"UNWORTHILY" means IRREVERENTLY. "UNWORTHY" means UNFIT. Irreverence deals with ATTITUDE and does not deal with personally being fit or not. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Communion Service 1st quarter

Communion Service 1st quarter

Matthew 26:17-17
Today when you pick up a piece of this bread and a cup of juice it is supposed to remind you of Jesus Christ The bread is to remind us of how He was broken on the Cross. He was without sin but He took our place on the Cross. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Communion Service 1st quarter

Communion Service 1st quarter

Matthew 26:17-17
Today when you pick up a piece of this bread and a cup of juice it is supposed to remind you of Jesus Christ The bread is to remind us of how He was broken on the Cross. He was without sin but He took our place on the Cross. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

The expression of guarding the gates really has to do with guarding the mind. As noted in the previous message, Joh...[read more]

Thumbnail

Most people react badly to being interrupted. They often feel disrespected and small when you talk over them. ...[read more]

Thumbnail

In his research of leaders, both historical and contemporary, author Robert Clinton found that few leaders actually...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.