Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Soul Winning"

Human Ladders

Ezekiel 22:29-30

Topics: Soul Winning

Down through the ages, countless men and women have sacrificed and died bridging the gap in a human ladder of salvation.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Four Calls For Soul-Winners

Four Calls For Soul-Winners

Acts 26:19-19
Topic: Soul Winning
You may not be interested in soul-winning but those in Hell are interested in soul-winning! There is a call from beneath that is pleading with me to do my best to get this church in gear when it comes to evangelism and soul-winning! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Four Calls For Soul-Winners

Four Calls For Soul-Winners

Acts 26:19-19
You may not be interested in soul-winning but those in Hell are interested in soul-winning! There is a call from beneath that is pleading with me to do my best to get this church in gear when it comes to evangelism and soul-winning! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faking The Grain

Faking The Grain

Hebrews 11:32-34
When I discovered this practice among makers of hand-crafted furniture artisans, I immediately thought about what happens to a man whose life comes under the hands of the Master Craftsman, Jesus Christ. Something far less valuable is suddenly redeemed into a highly-prized saint of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Faking The Grain

Faking The Grain

Hebrews 11:32-34
When I discovered this practice among makers of hand-crafted furniture artisans, I immediately thought about what happens to a man whose life comes under the hands of the Master Craftsman, Jesus Christ. Something far less valuable is suddenly redeemed into a highly-prized saint of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Ambassadors for Christ

Ambassadors for Christ

2 Corinthians 5:17-21
There is a Recipient ( in need of a message)Drunk and Druggy Suicide victim, Divorcer, Indebted, Scared and abused etc…They need someone to give them a reason to keep on living!There is a Messenger (Ambassador) [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Ambassadors for Christ

Ambassadors for Christ

2 Corinthians 5:17-21
There is a Recipient ( in need of a message)Drunk and Druggy Suicide victim, Divorcer, Indebted, Scared and abused etc…They need someone to give them a reason to keep on living!There is a Messenger (Ambassador) [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Philip Spirit

A Philip Spirit

John 1:43-43
Philip was one of the first disciples to follow Jesus. Philip was the first man that Jesus called to "follow me." But, the Bible says something about Philip that is not said about the other disciples. Jesus went forth into Galilee and he found Philip. The other disciples came to Jesus or were brought to Jesus. Even though Philip was sought out by the Lord, Philip was an ordinary man. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Philip Spirit

A Philip Spirit

John 1:43-43
Philip was one of the first disciples to follow Jesus. Philip was the first man that Jesus called to "follow me." But, the Bible says something about Philip that is not said about the other disciples. Jesus went forth into Galilee and he found Philip. The other disciples came to Jesus or were brought to Jesus. Even though Philip was sought out by the Lord, Philip was an ordinary man. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Outside The Box Worship

Outside The Box Worship

Acts 16:25-26
Topics: Revival Soul Winning Outside The Box
Paul and Silas found out that Praise and Worship has the tendency to release you from whatever it is the enemy has built around you that is intended to keep you from experiencing God’s delivering power. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Outside The Box Worship

Outside The Box Worship

Acts 16:25-26
Paul and Silas found out that Praise and Worship has the tendency to release you from whatever it is the enemy has built around you that is intended to keep you from experiencing God’s delivering power. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Outside The Box Spirit Led and Spirit Filled Church

Outside The Box Spirit Led and Spirit Filled Church

John 7:37-37
There is only one requirement for us as a church and as individuals: to become a Spirit Filled and Spirit Led Church. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Outside The Box Spirit Led and Spirit Filled Church

Outside The Box Spirit Led and Spirit Filled Church

John 7:37-37
There is only one requirement for us as a church and as individuals: to become a Spirit Filled and Spirit Led Church. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Outside The Box Spirit Infilling

Outside The Box Spirit Infilling

John 14:15-26
What does it really mean to be "Filled With The Spirit?" Many churches and people say that they are Spirit Filled. Have these truly stepped outside of the box to see what it really means to be Spirit Filled? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Outside The Box Spirit Infilling

Outside The Box Spirit Infilling

John 14:15-26
What does it really mean to be "Filled With The Spirit?" Many churches and people say that they are Spirit Filled. Have these truly stepped outside of the box to see what it really means to be Spirit Filled? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Outside The Box Grace

Outside The Box Grace

Luke 6:27-36
Grace is not merely unmerited favor; it is favor bestowed on sinners who deserve wrath. Showing kindness to a stranger is "unmerited favor"; but doing good to one's enemies is more the spirit of grace. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Outside The Box Grace

Outside The Box Grace

Luke 6:27-36
Grace is not merely unmerited favor; it is favor bestowed on sinners who deserve wrath. Showing kindness to a stranger is "unmerited favor"; but doing good to one's enemies is more the spirit of grace. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Outside The Box Friendships

Outside The Box Friendships

Proverbs 18:24-24
We may not deserve His friendship...we may not want His friendship...we may not think we are worthy of it, but Jesus wants to have a relationship with you and I that is outside the box. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Outside The Box Friendships

Outside The Box Friendships

Proverbs 18:24-24
We may not deserve His friendship...we may not want His friendship...we may not think we are worthy of it, but Jesus wants to have a relationship with you and I that is outside the box. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Outside The Box Evangelism

Outside The Box Evangelism

Mark 2:1-12
An Outside the Box Church is a church that is willing to do whatever it needs to do to reach it’s communities with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Outside The Box Evangelism

Outside The Box Evangelism

Mark 2:1-12
An Outside the Box Church is a church that is willing to do whatever it needs to do to reach it’s communities with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Outside The Box Compassion

Outside The Box Compassion

Luke 25:37-37
Compassion will take this church to a place that good preaching, and good worship, and good fellowship, will never take it. Compassion caused miracles in Jesus ministry and it will cause them here if we will seek to understand compassion's ability to provoke a miracle for someone. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Outside The Box Compassion

Outside The Box Compassion

Luke 25:37-37
Compassion will take this church to a place that good preaching, and good worship, and good fellowship, will never take it. Compassion caused miracles in Jesus ministry and it will cause them here if we will seek to understand compassion's ability to provoke a miracle for someone. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Cry Of The Lost

The Cry Of The Lost

Acts 16:9-9
THIS WAS NO DOUBT a special vision sent of God for the direction of the apostle. The Lord had called them to preach the gospel in Macedonia. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Cry Of The Lost

The Cry Of The Lost

Acts 16:9-9
THIS WAS NO DOUBT a special vision sent of God for the direction of the apostle. The Lord had called them to preach the gospel in Macedonia. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon For Their Sakes, Don't Give Up

For Their Sakes, Don't Give Up

Mark 2:1-5
You have lost loved ones that you are interceding for and you feel as though the battle is in vain! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon For Their Sakes, Don't Give Up

For Their Sakes, Don't Give Up

Mark 2:1-5
You have lost loved ones that you are interceding for and you feel as though the battle is in vain! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Passion for Souls

A Passion for Souls

1 Corinthians 3:6-7
There must be a passion that burns within us for the lost to do all we can to see souls born into the Kingdom of God [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Passion for Souls

A Passion for Souls

1 Corinthians 3:6-7
There must be a passion that burns within us for the lost to do all we can to see souls born into the Kingdom of God [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I've Been Changed

I've Been Changed

Luke 5:27-32
Bible is full of scripture that encourages the church to reach out and save the lost, to restore the backslidden to go the 2nd mile, to do whatever you have to do to save someone from an eternity in Hell. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I've Been Changed

I've Been Changed

Luke 5:27-32
Bible is full of scripture that encourages the church to reach out and save the lost, to restore the backslidden to go the 2nd mile, to do whatever you have to do to save someone from an eternity in Hell. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Sent Into the World

Sent Into the World

John 17:15-18
One of the greatest prayers recorded in the bible is the prayer of Jesus when He was praying for his disciples & those that would later become His disciples. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Sent Into the World

Sent Into the World

John 17:15-18
One of the greatest prayers recorded in the bible is the prayer of Jesus when He was praying for his disciples & those that would later become His disciples. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Goals for Souls

Goals for Souls

Acts 1:8-8
The Book of Acts begins with Jesus’ vision and final words for His disciples. The disciples went about accomplishing His vision one soul at a time (by taking the gospel to others, one step at a time). The Book of Acts is a record of their progress in completing Jesus’ giant vision. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Goals for Souls

Goals for Souls

Acts 1:8-8
The Book of Acts begins with Jesus’ vision and final words for His disciples. The disciples went about accomplishing His vision one soul at a time (by taking the gospel to others, one step at a time). The Book of Acts is a record of their progress in completing Jesus’ giant vision. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Peter’s Lesson Of Love For Souls

Peter’s Lesson Of Love For Souls

Luke 22:31-34
Jesus spoke to Peter and was readying him for the troublesome times ahead when Jesus would be crucified and the enemy would attack the disciples. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Peter’s Lesson Of Love For Souls

Peter’s Lesson Of Love For Souls

Luke 22:31-34
Jesus spoke to Peter and was readying him for the troublesome times ahead when Jesus would be crucified and the enemy would attack the disciples. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon That Dumb Devil

That Dumb Devil

Mark 9:17-29
The devil realizes what Jesus’ commandment was to you and I. It was, “Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” Jesus commanded us to go and communicate to the world. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon That Dumb Devil

That Dumb Devil

Mark 9:17-29
The devil realizes what Jesus’ commandment was to you and I. It was, “Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” Jesus commanded us to go and communicate to the world. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

One of the most exciting and powerful methods of preaching is to share the story (biography) of a character in the ...[read more]

Thumbnail

Identifying that next leader is not easy.  You must often times select a few prospects and begin to work ...[read more]

Thumbnail

"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and ...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.