By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Sin"

Second Hand Sacrifices

Genesis 4:4-5

When people backslide, its God that separates them from the Godly! And like that evil person, they justify themselves by blaming others and kill them with their mouths. That’s an unholy sacrifice.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Do You Know How To Tell If Satan Is Deceiving You?

Do You Know How To Tell If Satan Is Deceiving You?

Galatians 6:7-8
Topics: Spiritual Warfare Revival Our Witness Sin
Satan doesn’t care if you go to church; as long as he can deceive you. He encourages people to make their own decisions, therefore, disobeying the one God sent to lead you. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Do You Know How To Tell If Satan Is Deceiving You?

Do You Know How To Tell If Satan Is Deceiving You?

Galatians 6:7-8
Topics: Spiritual Warfare Revival Our Witness Sin
Satan doesn’t care if you go to church; as long as he can deceive you. He encourages people to make their own decisions, therefore, disobeying the one God sent to lead you. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Coming Home Without an Invitation

Coming Home Without an Invitation

Luke 15:11-32
Topics: Salvation Encouragement Spiritual Warfare Spiritual Growth Sin Parenting Getting To Know Him
Let me encourage someone; you don’t need an invitation to come back to the Father’s house. You just need to realize that the place you’re at right now is not where God wants you and that he didn’t put you there; you did. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Coming Home Without an Invitation

Coming Home Without an Invitation

Luke 15:11-32
Topics: Salvation Encouragement Spiritual Warfare Spiritual Growth Sin Parenting Getting To Know Him
Let me encourage someone; you don’t need an invitation to come back to the Father’s house. You just need to realize that the place you’re at right now is not where God wants you and that he didn’t put you there; you did. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Carnal Minds In The Hands Of A Desperate Devil

Carnal Minds In The Hands Of A Desperate Devil

1 Peter 5:6-8
Topics: Spiritual Warfare Faith Sin Getting To Know Him
What is the most important thing in your life? If it isn’t God, then it has to be the flesh! A carnal mind in the hands of a desperate devil will devise wicked imaginations. A carnal mind is what God hates. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Carnal Minds In The Hands Of A Desperate Devil

Carnal Minds In The Hands Of A Desperate Devil

1 Peter 5:6-8
Topics: Spiritual Warfare Faith Sin Getting To Know Him
What is the most important thing in your life? If it isn’t God, then it has to be the flesh! A carnal mind in the hands of a desperate devil will devise wicked imaginations. A carnal mind is what God hates. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Give Us Barabbas

Give Us Barabbas

Matthew 27:21-21
Topic: Sin
The world today, would rather have its evil, than the love and goodness of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Give Us Barabbas

Give Us Barabbas

Matthew 27:21-21
The world today, would rather have its evil, than the love and goodness of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Dreams That Never Come True

Dreams That Never Come True

Isaiah 29:8-8
The sinful things of this world can provide temporary satisfaction and pleasure, but will ultimately fade away. These sin-filled false dreams are the devil’s way of infecting you with the very thing that will keep you out of Heaven. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Dreams That Never Come True

Dreams That Never Come True

Isaiah 29:8-8
The sinful things of this world can provide temporary satisfaction and pleasure, but will ultimately fade away. These sin-filled false dreams are the devil’s way of infecting you with the very thing that will keep you out of Heaven. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Light of the World

The Light of the World

John 8:12-12
Man today, is walking in darkness, as gross darkness has covered the earth. The moral light of God, has been turned off. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Light of the World

The Light of the World

John 8:12-12
Man today, is walking in darkness, as gross darkness has covered the earth. The moral light of God, has been turned off. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When the Party is Over

When the Party is Over

Daniel 5:1-1
America today, is having a Belshazzar party, a feast of death. God is writing judgment upon the walls of our society; our days are numbered. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When the Party is Over

When the Party is Over

Daniel 5:1-1
America today, is having a Belshazzar party, a feast of death. God is writing judgment upon the walls of our society; our days are numbered. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Only Thing His Eyes Can’t See

The Only Thing His Eyes Can’t See

Proverbs 15:1-3
HE CANNOT SEE YOUR SINS UNDERNEATH THE BLOOD OF CALVARY! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Only Thing His Eyes Can’t See

The Only Thing His Eyes Can’t See

Proverbs 15:1-3
HE CANNOT SEE YOUR SINS UNDERNEATH THE BLOOD OF CALVARY! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Can't Afford To Bypass The Altar

I Can't Afford To Bypass The Altar

1 Timothy 1:15-15
The weight of sin clearly described, needs to be taken to the altar. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Can't Afford To Bypass The Altar

I Can't Afford To Bypass The Altar

1 Timothy 1:15-15
The weight of sin clearly described, needs to be taken to the altar. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon His Fan is in His Hand

His Fan is in His Hand

Luke 3:16-17
Topics: General Sin
Jesus is the Baptizer but He is also the Thresher! He is both a God of mercy and judgment. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon His Fan is in His Hand

His Fan is in His Hand

Luke 3:16-17
Topics: General Sin
Jesus is the Baptizer but He is also the Thresher! He is both a God of mercy and judgment. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Drastic Measures

Drastic Measures

Matthew 5:30-30
You have to DIE to your old nature. But there’s a wonderful rescue waiting for every person who makes that tough decision! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Drastic Measures

Drastic Measures

Matthew 5:30-30
You have to DIE to your old nature. But there’s a wonderful rescue waiting for every person who makes that tough decision! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon But Amnon Had a Friend

But Amnon Had a Friend

2 Samuel 13:1-3
Talk to anyone who has fallen into destructive lifestyles and sinful habits, and 99 times out of 100, you’ll find a “friend” in the shadows! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon But Amnon Had a Friend

But Amnon Had a Friend

2 Samuel 13:1-3
Talk to anyone who has fallen into destructive lifestyles and sinful habits, and 99 times out of 100, you’ll find a “friend” in the shadows! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Scourge

The Scourge

John 19:1-3
You used to know Him, and now you hold the whip! I’ve come to beg you not to treat his anointing with animosity, not to bludgeon him with your blasphemy [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Scourge

The Scourge

John 19:1-3
You used to know Him, and now you hold the whip! I’ve come to beg you not to treat his anointing with animosity, not to bludgeon him with your blasphemy [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Allure of Idolatry

The Allure of Idolatry

Exodus 20:1-6
We commit idolatry when we excessively devote ourselves to anything other then the One True God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Allure of Idolatry

The Allure of Idolatry

Exodus 20:1-6
We commit idolatry when we excessively devote ourselves to anything other then the One True God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Biblical Response To Abortion

Biblical Response To Abortion

Genesis 1:27-28
In teaching this session I am aware that there are those that have had abortions in this room. I must teach this in 2 ways. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Biblical Response To Abortion

Biblical Response To Abortion

Genesis 1:27-28
In teaching this session I am aware that there are those that have had abortions in this room. I must teach this in 2 ways. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Sting Of Sin

The Sting Of Sin

Revelation 9:1-12
They were like Scorpions with Crowns on their heads THEY ARE GIVEN POWER TO STING & TORMENT MEN! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Sting Of Sin

The Sting Of Sin

Revelation 9:1-12
They were like Scorpions with Crowns on their heads THEY ARE GIVEN POWER TO STING & TORMENT MEN! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Oh How I Love Judas

Oh How I Love Judas

John 13:1-1
”Verily, verily I say unto you that one of you shall betray me” Jesus did not say this to spoil the moment… with love, He was reaching [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Oh How I Love Judas

Oh How I Love Judas

John 13:1-1
”Verily, verily I say unto you that one of you shall betray me” Jesus did not say this to spoil the moment… with love, He was reaching [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Coming Judgment On Wicked Humanity

Coming Judgment On Wicked Humanity

Proverbs 14:34-34
Every time the people of America call evil good and good evil, you will see the hand of God move to bring Judgment upon the people. In Israel in the book of Samuel, the books of Kings and the Chronicles and all through the Bible, destruction happened because of the wickedness of Kings who failed to keep the ordinances of the Lord. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Coming Judgment On Wicked Humanity

Coming Judgment On Wicked Humanity

Proverbs 14:34-34
Every time the people of America call evil good and good evil, you will see the hand of God move to bring Judgment upon the people. In Israel in the book of Samuel, the books of Kings and the Chronicles and all through the Bible, destruction happened because of the wickedness of Kings who failed to keep the ordinances of the Lord. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Trying To Catch Me Riding Dirty

Trying To Catch Me Riding Dirty

1 Peter 5:8-8
Somebody and Some Thing is Watching & Listening to You. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Trying To Catch Me Riding Dirty

Trying To Catch Me Riding Dirty

1 Peter 5:8-8
Somebody and Some Thing is Watching & Listening to You. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

There are a number of great ways to preach the Word of God, but one of the most effective is  expository preac...[read more]

Thumbnail

Bi-vocational ministry is an essential weave in the fabric of the church today. It is a common and yet very misunde...[read more]

Thumbnail

Most pastors would sacrifice everything they have to know a sure way of winning people long term. The truth is, mos...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.