Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Our Witness"

Cast Your Nets On the Other Side

John 20:30-31

Topics: Our Witness

The greatest danger is always at the edge (where the church meets the culture). But so is the greatest opportunity for rescue and redemption.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon The People of the Name of Jesus - Handout

The People of the Name of Jesus - Handout

Exodus 20:7-7
Topic: Our Witness
What’s in a name? A lot when it’s the name of God! Why is God so sensitive about His name? Because your name represents three things: [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The People of the Name of Jesus - Handout

The People of the Name of Jesus - Handout

Exodus 20:7-7
What’s in a name? A lot when it’s the name of God! Why is God so sensitive about His name? Because your name represents three things: [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Vessel

The Vessel

Matthew 17:14-21
God has always worked through human vessels. -In fact, most of the time, God works through the most unlikely vessels! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Vessel

The Vessel

Matthew 17:14-21
God has always worked through human vessels. -In fact, most of the time, God works through the most unlikely vessels! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Witness of the Gospel

A Witness of the Gospel

Philippians 2:5-8
We must set our priorities in order, we must share this message of hope! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Witness of the Gospel

A Witness of the Gospel

Philippians 2:5-8
We must set our priorities in order, we must share this message of hope! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Power of a Personal Testimony

The Power of a Personal Testimony

John 4:3-30
People can argue with theories, and speculation, but people cannot argue with an experience. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Power of a Personal Testimony

The Power of a Personal Testimony

John 4:3-30
People can argue with theories, and speculation, but people cannot argue with an experience. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Walkin & Talkin

Walkin & Talkin

Matthew 7:20-20
You have all heard the expression "You Gotta Walk the Walk and Talk the Talk." It means to be a child of God we should Be a Child of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Walkin & Talkin

Walkin & Talkin

Matthew 7:20-20
You have all heard the expression "You Gotta Walk the Walk and Talk the Talk." It means to be a child of God we should Be a Child of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Life Light

A Life Light

Matthew 5:14-16
It is a natural progression that your light should lead someone to glorify your God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Life Light

A Life Light

Matthew 5:14-16
It is a natural progression that your light should lead someone to glorify your God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Christian's Relationship To The World

The Christian's Relationship To The World

James 4:4-4
There is, however, a true relationship of Christians to the world. It would better be described as a mission. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Christian's Relationship To The World

The Christian's Relationship To The World

James 4:4-4
There is, however, a true relationship of Christians to the world. It would better be described as a mission. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Apostolic Without Apology

Apostolic Without Apology

Acts 4:19-20
I am not a proponent of this in your face attitude, but I do believe that we need to refuse to be intimidated. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Apostolic Without Apology

Apostolic Without Apology

Acts 4:19-20
I am not a proponent of this in your face attitude, but I do believe that we need to refuse to be intimidated. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon His Blood and my Testimony!

His Blood and my Testimony!

Revelation 12:11-11
The testimony of the saint is a testimony concerning the blood of the lamb! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon His Blood and my Testimony!

His Blood and my Testimony!

Revelation 12:11-11
The testimony of the saint is a testimony concerning the blood of the lamb! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Advice to Graduates And Other Folks

Advice to Graduates And Other Folks

Philippians 3:13-14
Because of his commitment to a mission in life, he took every opportunity to share his vision, invest in up and coming young leaders, and endured when most others would have tossed the towel in frustration. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Advice to Graduates And Other Folks

Advice to Graduates And Other Folks

Philippians 3:13-14
Because of his commitment to a mission in life, he took every opportunity to share his vision, invest in up and coming young leaders, and endured when most others would have tossed the towel in frustration. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon An Invitation to the Saviour

An Invitation to the Saviour

Isaiah 38:1-1
Is our life an invitation to the Saviour or the Spoiler [ read more... ]

Image for sermon An Invitation to the Saviour

An Invitation to the Saviour

Isaiah 38:1-1
Is our life an invitation to the Saviour or the Spoiler [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Power To Save

Power To Save

Job 14:1-2
We are glad to know that there is power in Jesus Christ, and that there is a God in heaven that revealeth the deep and secret things. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Power To Save

Power To Save

Job 14:1-2
We are glad to know that there is power in Jesus Christ, and that there is a God in heaven that revealeth the deep and secret things. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Sin Of Silence

The Sin Of Silence

Isaiah 62:1-7
Isaiah was a prophet who could not keep his message to himself. It allowed him neither peace nor rest. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Sin Of Silence

The Sin Of Silence

Isaiah 62:1-7
Isaiah was a prophet who could not keep his message to himself. It allowed him neither peace nor rest. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Are The Light Of The World

You Are The Light Of The World

Genesis 10:1-5
I don't know if you have tried to function without light, but it is impossible. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Are The Light Of The World

You Are The Light Of The World

Genesis 10:1-5
I don't know if you have tried to function without light, but it is impossible. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

It is critically important who you surround yourself with. The men and women you choose to help you reach your goal...[read more]

Thumbnail

Based on surveys of more than 15,000 people, the following traits were selected as the key to effective leadership:...[read more]

Thumbnail

The one thing that really bothered me when I became a pastor was I heard less preaching than I had ever heard befor...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.