Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Our Witness"

Reaching Out To Others

Galatians 6:1-3

Topics: Our Witness

It has been said the worst enemy of someone who is down, are its own kind.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon They Matter

They Matter

John 13:34-35
Topics: Encouragement Faith Our Witness Evangelism
People are not inanimate objects. They are not disposable. We might think sometimes that because there are so many of them that we shouldn’t be all that concerned about them. But understand something. Every single person on this planet matters to God. Whether we notice them or not. Whether we care about them or not. Whether we want Him to or not. They Matter to Him! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon They Matter

They Matter

John 13:34-35
Topics: Encouragement Faith Our Witness Evangelism
People are not inanimate objects. They are not disposable. We might think sometimes that because there are so many of them that we shouldn’t be all that concerned about them. But understand something. Every single person on this planet matters to God. Whether we notice them or not. Whether we care about them or not. Whether we want Him to or not. They Matter to Him! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Matter

You Matter

Psalms 139:139-14
Topics: Encouragement Our Witness Evangelism
Did you know that before a person who has faced a disaster in their life can move forward they have to first understand that They Matter? To someone, Either to yourself, To your family, Your friends, Or to God. In order to pick up where you left off. In order to get your life and consequently your walk with God back on track, you need to understand one simple thing. You Matter! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Matter

You Matter

Psalms 139:139-14
Topics: Encouragement Our Witness Evangelism
Did you know that before a person who has faced a disaster in their life can move forward they have to first understand that They Matter? To someone, Either to yourself, To your family, Your friends, Or to God. In order to pick up where you left off. In order to get your life and consequently your walk with God back on track, you need to understand one simple thing. You Matter! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon These are My Witnesses

These are My Witnesses

Jude 1:14-15
Topic: Our Witness
Before God brings judgment upon our world, He has His witnesses. I am not referring to the Jehovah Witnesses, but the witnesses God has placed on earth, as a sign, for that generation. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon These are My Witnesses

These are My Witnesses

Jude 1:14-15
Before God brings judgment upon our world, He has His witnesses. I am not referring to the Jehovah Witnesses, but the witnesses God has placed on earth, as a sign, for that generation. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The People of the Name of Jesus

The People of the Name of Jesus

Exodus 20:7-7
What’s in a name? A lot when it’s the name of God! Why is God so sensitive about His name? Because your name represents three things: [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The People of the Name of Jesus

The People of the Name of Jesus

Exodus 20:7-7
What’s in a name? A lot when it’s the name of God! Why is God so sensitive about His name? Because your name represents three things: [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Fisherman's Excuse

The Fisherman's Excuse

Matthew 4:18-22
When fishermen return home without a catch, they generally have an excuse! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Fisherman's Excuse

The Fisherman's Excuse

Matthew 4:18-22
When fishermen return home without a catch, they generally have an excuse! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Carry Him To His Mother

Carry Him To His Mother

2 Kings 4:8-21
This church is to be a mother. We are in need of child, we are in need of fulfilling our motherly instincts to the lost of humanity. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Carry Him To His Mother

Carry Him To His Mother

2 Kings 4:8-21
This church is to be a mother. We are in need of child, we are in need of fulfilling our motherly instincts to the lost of humanity. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon After the Resurrection

After the Resurrection

John 10:10-10
After the ressurection, there is still work to do! Girl – give her meat (FOOD) Young man – delivered him to his mother(FELLOWSHIP) Lazarus – loose him and let him go (FREEDOM) [ read more... ]

Image for sermon After the Resurrection

After the Resurrection

John 10:10-10
After the ressurection, there is still work to do! Girl – give her meat (FOOD) Young man – delivered him to his mother(FELLOWSHIP) Lazarus – loose him and let him go (FREEDOM) [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Act Like It

Act Like It

Ephesians 2:19-19
Many Christians are like him (Howard Hughes), living miserable lives when God has already made us joint-heirs with Christ! Guilt and fear are not proper motives for serving God! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Act Like It

Act Like It

Many Christians are like him (Howard Hughes), living miserable lives when God has already made us joint-heirs with Christ! Guilt and fear are not proper motives for serving God! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Act Like It - Handout

Act Like It - Handout

Image for sermon Act Like It - Handout

Act Like It - Handout

Image for sermon Wanted - Crossbearers

Wanted - Crossbearers

Matthew 16:24-1
This modern day outlook today is flawed. It’s CHRISTIANITY LITE, the redirection, watering down, and misinterpretation of the biblical gospel in attempt to make it more softer and popular. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Wanted - Crossbearers

Wanted - Crossbearers

Matthew 16:24-1
This modern day outlook today is flawed. It’s CHRISTIANITY LITE, the redirection, watering down, and misinterpretation of the biblical gospel in attempt to make it more softer and popular. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Know What I Saw

I Know What I Saw

Acts 2:32-33
Don’t tell me what you believe, tell me what happened to you! That is what the world really wants to know [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Know What I Saw

I Know What I Saw

Acts 2:32-33
Don’t tell me what you believe, tell me what happened to you! That is what the world really wants to know [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Doers vs. Dreamers

Doers vs. Dreamers

CHURCH FOR THE UNCHURCHED What Can I Do? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Doers vs. Dreamers

Doers vs. Dreamers

CHURCH FOR THE UNCHURCHED What Can I Do? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Keep Doing The Dance

Keep Doing The Dance

Deuteronomy 22:8-8
When the day comes that they need to hear from God, it may not be the words you spoke but rather the dance you performed; the witness you provided to them with your body that they will remember. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Keep Doing The Dance

Keep Doing The Dance

Deuteronomy 22:8-8
When the day comes that they need to hear from God, it may not be the words you spoke but rather the dance you performed; the witness you provided to them with your body that they will remember. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon But if Not

But if Not

Daniel 3:16-25
God did not save them FROM the fire – He saved them IN the fire! This resulted in a testimony to all of Babylon, a chance to hear about the only God "that can deliver after this sort." [ read more... ]

Image for sermon But if Not

But if Not

Daniel 3:16-25
God did not save them FROM the fire – He saved them IN the fire! This resulted in a testimony to all of Babylon, a chance to hear about the only God "that can deliver after this sort." [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Soul Winning

Soul Winning

Matthew 28:18-20
JUDAS ISCAIOT SINNED AND LOST HIS WITNESS; MATTHIAS REPLACED HIM, IF WE DON’T OR WON’T BE A WITNESS WE’LL BE REPLACED [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Soul Winning

Soul Winning

Matthew 28:18-20
JUDAS ISCAIOT SINNED AND LOST HIS WITNESS; MATTHIAS REPLACED HIM, IF WE DON’T OR WON’T BE A WITNESS WE’LL BE REPLACED [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Go Ye

Go Ye

Mark 16:14-16
Jesus let these people know, “Regardless of the fact that you don’t have much faith, I have a purpose and a calling for your Life!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Go Ye

Go Ye

Mark 16:14-16
Jesus let these people know, “Regardless of the fact that you don’t have much faith, I have a purpose and a calling for your Life!” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God's Measure Of Success

God's Measure Of Success

Amos 7:4-9
We are called to be a witness. Every time I witness I am successful! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God's Measure Of Success

God's Measure Of Success

Amos 7:4-9
We are called to be a witness. Every time I witness I am successful! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Sin Of Silence

The Sin Of Silence

Isaiah 62:1-7
Isaiah was a prophet who could not keep his message to himself. It allowed him neither peace nor rest. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Sin Of Silence

The Sin Of Silence

Isaiah 62:1-7
Isaiah was a prophet who could not keep his message to himself. It allowed him neither peace nor rest. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon An Invitation to the Saviour

An Invitation to the Saviour

Isaiah 38:1-1
Is our life an invitation to the Saviour or the Spoiler [ read more... ]

Image for sermon An Invitation to the Saviour

An Invitation to the Saviour

Isaiah 38:1-1
Is our life an invitation to the Saviour or the Spoiler [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

There are a number of great ways to preach the Word of God, but one of the most effective is  expository preac...[read more]

Thumbnail

Bi-vocational ministry is an essential weave in the fabric of the church today. It is a common and yet very misunde...[read more]

Thumbnail

Most pastors would sacrifice everything they have to know a sure way of winning people long term. The truth is, mos...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.