Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Our Witness"

The Compelling Influence of a Consecrated Life

Acts 26:24-28

Topics: Our Witness

The compelling influence of a consecrated life can turn cities and nations upside down.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Ye Are The Salt Of The Earth

Ye Are The Salt Of The Earth

Matthew 5:13-13
Topic: Our Witness
When we think of salt, we think of adding flavor to our food. For most of us, salt is just a way of enhancing our food to please our taste buds.. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Ye Are The Salt Of The Earth

Ye Are The Salt Of The Earth

Matthew 5:13-13
When we think of salt, we think of adding flavor to our food. For most of us, salt is just a way of enhancing our food to please our taste buds.. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It’s Time to Light Up

It’s Time to Light Up

2 Corinthians 4:3-6
For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It’s Time to Light Up

It’s Time to Light Up

2 Corinthians 4:3-6
For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Quality Time

Quality Time

1 Thessalonians 3:12-12
Take a hint from the Lord and love somebody that isn’t so pretty or so blessed. The world flocks over those who are pretty and talented, but it takes character to love someone just because they are a child of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Quality Time

Quality Time

1 Thessalonians 3:12-12
Take a hint from the Lord and love somebody that isn’t so pretty or so blessed. The world flocks over those who are pretty and talented, but it takes character to love someone just because they are a child of God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon First, Believe That He Is

First, Believe That He Is

Romans 10:8-21
Topics: Salvation Spiritual Growth Faith Our Witness
Many people today have returned to a priesthood, ornately decorated gowns, candles, and even incense to gain access to God. Others have discarded obedience to the new-birth message and holiness in exchange for a message of only “believing in their hearts” and “confessing with their mouths,” not understanding that they are not mutually exclusive. To forsake any of these doctrines in exchange for a message of only “believe” and “confess” would be an error of grievous proportions. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon First, Believe That He Is

First, Believe That He Is

Romans 10:8-21
Topics: Salvation Spiritual Growth Faith Our Witness
Many people today have returned to a priesthood, ornately decorated gowns, candles, and even incense to gain access to God. Others have discarded obedience to the new-birth message and holiness in exchange for a message of only “believing in their hearts” and “confessing with their mouths,” not understanding that they are not mutually exclusive. To forsake any of these doctrines in exchange for a message of only “believe” and “confess” would be an error of grievous proportions. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Behold, The People Are One

Behold, The People Are One

Genesis 11:1-9
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Warfare Spiritual Growth The Church Our Witness Getting To Know Him
God is One, and when the people act as one, they become more like God. When they act as one with God, then they are truly unstoppable. That is why the Devil will do whatever he can to confound our language; to confound our ability to work together towards a single goal. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Behold, The People Are One

Behold, The People Are One

Genesis 11:1-9
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Warfare Spiritual Growth The Church Our Witness Getting To Know Him
God is One, and when the people act as one, they become more like God. When they act as one with God, then they are truly unstoppable. That is why the Devil will do whatever he can to confound our language; to confound our ability to work together towards a single goal. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Folly and Future of a Fool

The Folly and Future of a Fool

Psalms 14:1-7
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Warfare Spiritual Growth Our Witness
The best refuge for a saint of God to find in his time of persecution is his secret refuge of the Lord. Pray for those who treat you the worst. When you may be mocked for praying for them, consider the fact that this life will be the only place of happiness for them since there will be none in the one to come. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Folly and Future of a Fool

The Folly and Future of a Fool

Psalms 14:1-7
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Warfare Spiritual Growth Our Witness
The best refuge for a saint of God to find in his time of persecution is his secret refuge of the Lord. Pray for those who treat you the worst. When you may be mocked for praying for them, consider the fact that this life will be the only place of happiness for them since there will be none in the one to come. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Pace Yourself

Pace Yourself

Ecclesiastes 9:11-11
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth The Church Our Witness
In most races, contestants run a predetermined course and the person who finishes the fastest is deemed the winner, whom then receives a prize. However, this isn’t the kind of race God designed for us to run in. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Pace Yourself

Pace Yourself

Ecclesiastes 9:11-11
Topics: Encouragement Spiritual Growth The Church Our Witness
In most races, contestants run a predetermined course and the person who finishes the fastest is deemed the winner, whom then receives a prize. However, this isn’t the kind of race God designed for us to run in. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Need A Personal Testimony

You Need A Personal Testimony

Matthew 14:19-21
Topics: Miracles Faith Love Our Witness
Before you can have a personal testimony, you must go through a test. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon You Need A Personal Testimony

You Need A Personal Testimony

Matthew 14:19-21
Topics: Miracles Faith Love Our Witness
Before you can have a personal testimony, you must go through a test. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How to Endure a Grudge

How to Endure a Grudge

Psalms 7:1-17
Topics: Spiritual Warfare Spiritual Growth Faith Our Witness
When you are enduring the tongues of those who have no evidence of wrong doing, trust in the Lord. One of the things that you will come to understand is that the devil hates you and he will stir his minions against you. He needs physical bodies to do it and so he will use flesh and blood, but your fight is not with flesh and blood. It is with principalities and powers and spiritual wickedness in high places. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How to Endure a Grudge

How to Endure a Grudge

Psalms 7:1-17
Topics: Spiritual Warfare Spiritual Growth Faith Our Witness
When you are enduring the tongues of those who have no evidence of wrong doing, trust in the Lord. One of the things that you will come to understand is that the devil hates you and he will stir his minions against you. He needs physical bodies to do it and so he will use flesh and blood, but your fight is not with flesh and blood. It is with principalities and powers and spiritual wickedness in high places. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How to Be a Good Steward of Your Influence

How to Be a Good Steward of Your Influence

Philippians 4:8-9
Topics: General Encouragement Spiritual Growth Our Witness
We need to understand that everything we have is a gift from God; our health, our life, our salvation, our freedom, our friends, our family, our opportunities. God expects you to make the most of the things He gives you. The word for that in the bible is called “stewardship.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How to Be a Good Steward of Your Influence

How to Be a Good Steward of Your Influence

Philippians 4:8-9
Topics: General Encouragement Spiritual Growth Our Witness
We need to understand that everything we have is a gift from God; our health, our life, our salvation, our freedom, our friends, our family, our opportunities. God expects you to make the most of the things He gives you. The word for that in the bible is called “stewardship.” [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Reasons Revival Will Not Come

Reasons Revival Will Not Come

Luke 12:16-21
Topics: Spiritual Growth Revival The Church Our Witness
Have you ever been drawn to someone, just by what they believed in? You never questioned their procedures, plans, or thought patterns, only that you wanted to be a part of what they were doing? My relationship with God should draw you and everyone I meet, into a desire to have a closer relationship with God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Reasons Revival Will Not Come

Reasons Revival Will Not Come

Luke 12:16-21
Topics: Spiritual Growth Revival The Church Our Witness
Have you ever been drawn to someone, just by what they believed in? You never questioned their procedures, plans, or thought patterns, only that you wanted to be a part of what they were doing? My relationship with God should draw you and everyone I meet, into a desire to have a closer relationship with God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Why Me Lord?

Why Me Lord?

Isaiah 53:1-11
Topics: Encouragement Worship Faith Love Our Witness Getting To Know Him
There are many people, today, that need to hear me. When your trial comes, and it will, your reaction will let those around you see your true character. It also lets God see what you really are. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Why Me Lord?

Why Me Lord?

Isaiah 53:1-11
Topics: Encouragement Worship Faith Love Our Witness Getting To Know Him
There are many people, today, that need to hear me. When your trial comes, and it will, your reaction will let those around you see your true character. It also lets God see what you really are. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Do You Know How To Tell If Satan Is Deceiving You?

Do You Know How To Tell If Satan Is Deceiving You?

Galatians 6:7-8
Topics: Spiritual Warfare Revival Our Witness Sin
Satan doesn’t care if you go to church; as long as he can deceive you. He encourages people to make their own decisions, therefore, disobeying the one God sent to lead you. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Do You Know How To Tell If Satan Is Deceiving You?

Do You Know How To Tell If Satan Is Deceiving You?

Galatians 6:7-8
Topics: Spiritual Warfare Revival Our Witness Sin
Satan doesn’t care if you go to church; as long as he can deceive you. He encourages people to make their own decisions, therefore, disobeying the one God sent to lead you. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is Better #1

Jesus Is Better #1

Luke 7:20-20
Topics: Encouragement Worship Our Witness Getting To Know Him
Was it all worth it; was it all for nothing? All the preaching, the witnessing, the life we spend in the service of God. The question we want to know the answer to is simply “Is Jesus Better”? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is Better #1

Jesus Is Better #1

Luke 7:20-20
Was it all worth it; was it all for nothing? All the preaching, the witnessing, the life we spend in the service of God. The question we want to know the answer to is simply “Is Jesus Better”? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is Better #2

Jesus Is Better #2

John 3:1-2
Jesus the child that was born, the son that was given: who has authority over spiritual governments and powers: He is Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. He Is Better. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is Better #2

Jesus Is Better #2

John 3:1-2
Jesus the child that was born, the son that was given: who has authority over spiritual governments and powers: He is Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. He Is Better. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is Better #3

Jesus Is Better #3

Mark 5:1-9
See this name of Jesus has authority over everything in this world. There is nothing that can be named that the name of Jesus does not have authority over. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is Better #3

Jesus Is Better #3

Mark 5:1-9
See this name of Jesus has authority over everything in this world. There is nothing that can be named that the name of Jesus does not have authority over. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is Better #4

Jesus Is Better #4

Joel 3:14-14
With every decision you take, every judgment you make, there is a battle in your mind - a battle between intuition and logic. The problem researchers tell us is that when we allow our fast, intuitive system to make decisions; we make wrong decisions. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Jesus Is Better #4

Jesus Is Better #4

Joel 3:14-14
With every decision you take, every judgment you make, there is a battle in your mind - a battle between intuition and logic. The problem researchers tell us is that when we allow our fast, intuitive system to make decisions; we make wrong decisions. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Am A Seed Sower

I Am A Seed Sower

Luke 8:5-8
Should we be selective with the soil we sow our seed on? We have a scriptural mandate to sow seed, not select soil. We need to be seed sowers! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Am A Seed Sower

I Am A Seed Sower

Luke 8:5-8
Should we be selective with the soil we sow our seed on? We have a scriptural mandate to sow seed, not select soil. We need to be seed sowers! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Choose To Be A Christian

I Choose To Be A Christian

1 Kings 21:1-4
Everything in life comes down to our free will to choose. The choice between what we do and who we are. I choose to be a Christian. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Choose To Be A Christian

I Choose To Be A Christian

1 Kings 21:1-4
Everything in life comes down to our free will to choose. The choice between what we do and who we are. I choose to be a Christian. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

One of the most exciting and powerful methods of preaching is to share the story (biography) of a character in the ...[read more]

Thumbnail

Identifying that next leader is not easy.  You must often times select a few prospects and begin to work ...[read more]

Thumbnail

"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and ...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.