Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Christ's Return"

Build An Ark

Genesis 6:12-22

Topics: Christ's Return

Sins have been accumulating, crime is on the rise, innocent blood is being shed without justice, abortions, child prostitution. God is coming to judge and punish the wicked, we must flee from the coming wrath!

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon All Aboard

All Aboard

1 Thessalonians 4:13-17
Topic: Christ's Return
We were very poor while I was growing up, but I have some wonderful memories of my early childhood. My dad would take me to town every other Saturday for us to get our haircut at my uncle’s barber shop. My dad’s haircut was 50 cents and mine was 25 cents. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon All Aboard

All Aboard

1 Thessalonians 4:13-17
We were very poor while I was growing up, but I have some wonderful memories of my early childhood. My dad would take me to town every other Saturday for us to get our haircut at my uncle’s barber shop. My dad’s haircut was 50 cents and mine was 25 cents. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Acceptable Year of the Lord

The Acceptable Year of the Lord

Luke 4:18-19
He (Jesus) will say, “It is enough.” Gabriel will proclaim, “Time shall be no longer.” The acceptable year of the Lord will be gone. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Acceptable Year of the Lord

The Acceptable Year of the Lord

Luke 4:18-19
He (Jesus) will say, “It is enough.” Gabriel will proclaim, “Time shall be no longer.” The acceptable year of the Lord will be gone. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A  Midnight Cry

A Midnight Cry

Matthew 25:1-13
THE NIGHT IS FAR SPENT, THE DAY IS AT HAND, LET US THEREFORE CAST OFF THE WORKS OF DARKNESS, AND LET US PUT ON THE ARMOUR OF LIGHT. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A  Midnight Cry

A Midnight Cry

THE NIGHT IS FAR SPENT, THE DAY IS AT HAND, LET US THEREFORE CAST OFF THE WORKS OF DARKNESS, AND LET US PUT ON THE ARMOUR OF LIGHT. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How Will He Find You?

How Will He Find You?

Revelation 22:11-11
We must daily ask ourselves the question, would this be the way that I want the Lord to find me when he comes? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon How Will He Find You?

How Will He Find You?

Revelation 22:11-11
We must daily ask ourselves the question, would this be the way that I want the Lord to find me when he comes? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Midnight Cry

The Midnight Cry

Revelation 3:20-22
DON’T BE CAUGHT ASLEEP AND FORGET JESUS IS COMING! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Midnight Cry

The Midnight Cry

Revelation 3:20-22
DON’T BE CAUGHT ASLEEP AND FORGET JESUS IS COMING! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon He Is Not Here, He Is Risen

He Is Not Here, He Is Risen

Luke 24:1-12
Many religious leaders from the past, and apparently even new ones today, are making claims that they have the answers to feed that gnawing hunger in the soul for something eternal. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon He Is Not Here, He Is Risen

He Is Not Here, He Is Risen

Luke 24:1-12
Many religious leaders from the past, and apparently even new ones today, are making claims that they have the answers to feed that gnawing hunger in the soul for something eternal. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Nothing Important Happened Today

Nothing Important Happened Today

2 Peter 3:8-10
Today could be the most important day of your life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Nothing Important Happened Today

Nothing Important Happened Today

2 Peter 3:8-10
Today could be the most important day of your life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Cry At Midnight

The Cry At Midnight

Jesus knows that some who come to the banquet, who are deliberately waiting for his arrival, will not be ready when it happens. For each believer, on a personal level, that meeting with the Lord will occur at the time of death. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Cry At Midnight

The Cry At Midnight

Jesus knows that some who come to the banquet, who are deliberately waiting for his arrival, will not be ready when it happens. For each believer, on a personal level, that meeting with the Lord will occur at the time of death. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

1. Define and understand your own reaction to change in order to compare it to the reactions of others. Even the h...[read more]

Thumbnail

In John chapter 15, Jesus lets us know that if we are going to be a part of the vine, we are going to have to...[read more]

Thumbnail

Without a doubt, interruptions in a day can kill your effectiveness. A "list of things to do" is hardly s...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.