By Scripture
Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "Christ's Return"

Roll of Heaven

Topics: Christ's Return

It has been called Glory Land, That Holy White City, Beulah Land, Paradise, The Promise Land and Heaven…The Celestial shores beckon us each and every day. We can only imagine its beauty and its splendor. Paul wrote to the church in Corinth in 1 Cor 2:9 “But as it is written, Eye hath not seen , nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.”

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon Immanuel God With Us

Immanuel God With Us

Isaiah 7:14-14
Topics: Christ's Return Christmas
The same God that brought the Israelites out of Egyptian slavery, is with us now. The same God that spoke the worlds into existence. The same God that healed the Leper... That same God is now with us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Immanuel God With Us

Immanuel God With Us

Isaiah 7:14-14
Topics: Christ's Return Christmas
The same God that brought the Israelites out of Egyptian slavery, is with us now. The same God that spoke the worlds into existence. The same God that healed the Leper... That same God is now with us. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Happens at 11:59

What Happens at 11:59

Exodus 12:29-29
Topic: Christ's Return
Someday all born-again believers are going to suddenly find themselves caught-up into the heavenly realm to meet the Lord. The only remedy for this shocking event is to be on constant vigilance. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Happens at 11:59

What Happens at 11:59

Exodus 12:29-29
Someday all born-again believers are going to suddenly find themselves caught-up into the heavenly realm to meet the Lord. The only remedy for this shocking event is to be on constant vigilance. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Last Message For Planet Earth

The Last Message For Planet Earth

Matthew 24:4-15
The message I am about to preach is not a gloom and doom message but a message of hope a message that will allow us to understand just how close we are to the coming of the Lord. If you will heed to the message you can be saved but that is the choice of every individual the scripture says... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Last Message For Planet Earth

The Last Message For Planet Earth

Matthew 24:4-15
The message I am about to preach is not a gloom and doom message but a message of hope a message that will allow us to understand just how close we are to the coming of the Lord. If you will heed to the message you can be saved but that is the choice of every individual the scripture says... [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Importance of a Diligent Spirit

The Importance of a Diligent Spirit

Psalms 119:4-4
To be CONSCIENTIOUS is desiring to do what is right. Or to do one’s work or duty well and thoroughly. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Importance of a Diligent Spirit

The Importance of a Diligent Spirit

Psalms 119:4-4
To be CONSCIENTIOUS is desiring to do what is right. Or to do one’s work or duty well and thoroughly. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Eyes Of The Bride

The Eyes Of The Bride

Revelation 19:7-9
What we sometimes forget is the Lord has great concern over His Church, who is the Bride, and He is the Bridegroom. There are some responsibilities that He bears toward His Church. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Eyes Of The Bride

The Eyes Of The Bride

Revelation 19:7-9
What we sometimes forget is the Lord has great concern over His Church, who is the Bride, and He is the Bridegroom. There are some responsibilities that He bears toward His Church. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Enoch Generation

The Enoch Generation

Genesis 5:21-24
Could Enoch be an OT picture of the generation that will see HARPAZO or the rapture of the Church? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Enoch Generation

The Enoch Generation

Genesis 5:21-24
Could Enoch be an OT picture of the generation that will see HARPAZO or the rapture of the Church? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Blessed Hope

The Blessed Hope

Acts 1:9-11
When Christ returns He will come as He went away [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Blessed Hope

The Blessed Hope

Acts 1:9-11
When Christ returns He will come as He went away [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Ready or Not, Here I Come!

Ready or Not, Here I Come!

Galatians 4:4-9
Once again God is getting ready to come, He’s been planning this trip for a long time. When the fullness of time is come, He will come whether you are – “Ready or Not”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Ready or Not, Here I Come!

Ready or Not, Here I Come!

Galatians 4:4-9
Once again God is getting ready to come, He’s been planning this trip for a long time. When the fullness of time is come, He will come whether you are – “Ready or Not”. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Praying The Price For The Supernatural

Praying The Price For The Supernatural

John 16:20-21
Every church without a prayer meeting condemns us, every Bible daily unopened condemns us, every lost neighbor condemns us, every lost heathen condemns us, every dry eye among us condemns us, every wasted minute of our time condemns us, every unclaimed opportunity for God condemns us… [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Praying The Price For The Supernatural

Praying The Price For The Supernatural

John 16:20-21
Every church without a prayer meeting condemns us, every Bible daily unopened condemns us, every lost neighbor condemns us, every lost heathen condemns us, every dry eye among us condemns us, every wasted minute of our time condemns us, every unclaimed opportunity for God condemns us… [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Normal Day

Normal Day

Matthew 24:37-42
It will not be 150,000 or even a million missing – millions will literally disappear in a single instant of time. Until that millisecond, it will be just another normal day. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Normal Day

Normal Day

Matthew 24:37-42
It will not be 150,000 or even a million missing – millions will literally disappear in a single instant of time. Until that millisecond, it will be just another normal day. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Land Of My Sojourn

Land Of My Sojourn

Psalms 39:12-12
If you are a citizen of God’s kingdom, then you are a resident alien of this world. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Land Of My Sojourn

Land Of My Sojourn

Psalms 39:12-12
If you are a citizen of God’s kingdom, then you are a resident alien of this world. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon King of Kings, and Lord of Lords

King of Kings, and Lord of Lords

Revelation 19:11-13
Be determined to live for Jesus in this ungodly generation. I am not discouraged today, because the King of Kings, and the Lord of Lords, is on His way. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon King of Kings, and Lord of Lords

King of Kings, and Lord of Lords

Revelation 19:11-13
Be determined to live for Jesus in this ungodly generation. I am not discouraged today, because the King of Kings, and the Lord of Lords, is on His way. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon In The Habitation Of Dragons

In The Habitation Of Dragons

Isaiah 35:0-0
And just like GOD promised Israel that He would deliver new life back to them, He still promises new life today, both to the barren, deserted wilderness of a sinner’s heart, as well as to His church in the midst of a barren, deserted world! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon In The Habitation Of Dragons

In The Habitation Of Dragons

Isaiah 35:0-0
And just like GOD promised Israel that He would deliver new life back to them, He still promises new life today, both to the barren, deserted wilderness of a sinner’s heart, as well as to His church in the midst of a barren, deserted world! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon He Is Coming Soon

He Is Coming Soon

Acts 1:11-11
There they stood, the followers of Jesus, staring into the sky. They deeply felt the loss of the one they dearly loved. Surely, their minds drifted back to the Master’s last message before Calvary. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon He Is Coming Soon

He Is Coming Soon

Acts 1:11-11
There they stood, the followers of Jesus, staring into the sky. They deeply felt the loss of the one they dearly loved. Surely, their minds drifted back to the Master’s last message before Calvary. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God Isn’t Coming Back!

God Isn’t Coming Back!

1 Peter 1:19-25
Now before you raise your eyebrows and start looking at each other like I’ve lost my mind, hear me out. God is not coming back. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon God Isn’t Coming Back!

God Isn’t Coming Back!

1 Peter 1:19-25
Now before you raise your eyebrows and start looking at each other like I’ve lost my mind, hear me out. God is not coming back. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Enter The New Kingdom Through The Door Of Pentecost

Enter The New Kingdom Through The Door Of Pentecost

2 Chronicles 3:1-4
We enter through Jesus into another Kingdom. He is the door! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Enter The New Kingdom Through The Door Of Pentecost

Enter The New Kingdom Through The Door Of Pentecost

2 Chronicles 3:1-4
We enter through Jesus into another Kingdom. He is the door! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Divine Urgings

Divine Urgings

Luke 1:26-47
The church has come to a time when we are beginning to pray for the Lord to come again! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Divine Urgings

Divine Urgings

Luke 1:26-47
The church has come to a time when we are beginning to pray for the Lord to come again! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Defining The Family Lesson 1

Defining The Family Lesson 1

Genesis 12:3-3
God spoke to Abraham and promised to bless all the families of the earth because of his faithful obedience. We know that Abraham’s family produced the Saviour of the world. But Jesus came to the earth in the same way everyone does—He was part of a family. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Defining The Family Lesson 1

Defining The Family Lesson 1

Genesis 12:3-3
God spoke to Abraham and promised to bless all the families of the earth because of his faithful obedience. We know that Abraham’s family produced the Saviour of the world. But Jesus came to the earth in the same way everyone does—He was part of a family. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Caught Up in the Spirit

Caught Up in the Spirit

Acts 8:39-39
When Gabriel blows that trumpet, I’m going to be caught up in the Spirit, to meet Jesus in the air. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Caught Up in the Spirit

Caught Up in the Spirit

Acts 8:39-39
When Gabriel blows that trumpet, I’m going to be caught up in the Spirit, to meet Jesus in the air. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

It is critically important who you surround yourself with. The men and women you choose to help you reach your goal...[read more]

Thumbnail

Based on surveys of more than 15,000 people, the following traits were selected as the key to effective leadership:...[read more]

Thumbnail

The one thing that really bothered me when I became a pastor was I heard less preaching than I had ever heard befor...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.