Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "The Church"

God's Economy

1 Peter 1:3-3

Topics: The Church

This world is on a crash course for collapse and sometimes we act like we didn’t know it was going to happen. God is certainly not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. The sad truth is that most folks seem to think they either don’t need God or only need him at dinner time or in the middle of a crisis.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon He Is Mine Only Child

He Is Mine Only Child

Luke 9:37-42
Topic: The Church
Have you ever seen someone get into an argument over who had the worst surgery?It would seem that our human nature feels that if we can tell a horrible story it gives credence to just how bad it was. That is in mans eyes. God only sees Sin! To God that’s all there is! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon He Is Mine Only Child

He Is Mine Only Child

Luke 9:37-42
Have you ever seen someone get into an argument over who had the worst surgery?It would seem that our human nature feels that if we can tell a horrible story it gives credence to just how bad it was. That is in mans eyes. God only sees Sin! To God that’s all there is! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hearing The Two Trumpets

Hearing The Two Trumpets

Numbers 10:1-7
But you should get on your knees every night and every morning and be thankful to God himself that a man is willing get up everyday and blow that same trumpet. I want to say that I am thankful for men of God who watched for my soul. Men who blew the trumpet loud and strong so that I might make personal renovations and prepare to hear that second trumpet. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hearing The Two Trumpets

Hearing The Two Trumpets

Numbers 10:1-7
But you should get on your knees every night and every morning and be thankful to God himself that a man is willing get up everyday and blow that same trumpet. I want to say that I am thankful for men of God who watched for my soul. Men who blew the trumpet loud and strong so that I might make personal renovations and prepare to hear that second trumpet. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Will Go To War For My Brother

I Will Go To War For My Brother

Genesis 14:11-16
We bind together through adversity, through troubles and trails. We come together through life events, both good and bad. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Will Go To War For My Brother

I Will Go To War For My Brother

Genesis 14:11-16
We bind together through adversity, through troubles and trails. We come together through life events, both good and bad. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Those Cute Little Foxes!

Those Cute Little Foxes!

Song of Solomon 2:15-15
This May Seem Foolish To You Tonight, But It’s The Repercussions Of A Loss Of The Small Things That Result In The Gargantuan Lose Of The IMPORTANT Things! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Those Cute Little Foxes!

Those Cute Little Foxes!

Song of Solomon 2:15-15
This May Seem Foolish To You Tonight, But It’s The Repercussions Of A Loss Of The Small Things That Result In The Gargantuan Lose Of The IMPORTANT Things! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Greatest Generation

The Greatest Generation

John 1:0-0
In Biblical history, this time frame was one of the greatest moments of Israel’s history. After 430 years of slavery, Israel had left Egypt behind in the colossal defeat of the Red Sea. The harsh taskmasters of Egypt had been no match for God. The heavy work loads had not wilted them down, it had made them stronger (much can be said about adversity making great men and women). Pharaoh and his armies had been no match for God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Greatest Generation

The Greatest Generation

John 1:0-0
In Biblical history, this time frame was one of the greatest moments of Israel’s history. After 430 years of slavery, Israel had left Egypt behind in the colossal defeat of the Red Sea. The harsh taskmasters of Egypt had been no match for God. The heavy work loads had not wilted them down, it had made them stronger (much can be said about adversity making great men and women). Pharaoh and his armies had been no match for God. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Throwing Your Life Away

Throwing Your Life Away

Mark 12:41-44
This story told in Mark 12 (also repeated in Luke 21:1-4) gives much insight as to how the Lord really looks at giving. I suppose that when you hear a text read like this one, that the mind of the hearer immediately surmises that this message has to do with money. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Throwing Your Life Away

Throwing Your Life Away

Mark 12:41-44
This story told in Mark 12 (also repeated in Luke 21:1-4) gives much insight as to how the Lord really looks at giving. I suppose that when you hear a text read like this one, that the mind of the hearer immediately surmises that this message has to do with money. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Get Out Of The Boat and Give God A Testimony

Get Out Of The Boat and Give God A Testimony

Matthew 14:22-33
Because of what is around us and we have given ourselves to our surroundings dictating our emotions which declares what we feel and believe if it is stormy we begin to sink. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Get Out Of The Boat and Give God A Testimony

Get Out Of The Boat and Give God A Testimony

Matthew 14:22-33
Because of what is around us and we have given ourselves to our surroundings dictating our emotions which declares what we feel and believe if it is stormy we begin to sink. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon People of Promise

People of Promise

1 Samuel 30:9-25
You can see a slipping of those with calloused spirits those that are taken up more with their own agendas and their own petty lives for they don’t have the ephod of worship. Yes the script says david stood head and shoulders above all men. He looked good he looked the part of the mighty king. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon People of Promise

People of Promise

1 Samuel 30:9-25
You can see a slipping of those with calloused spirits those that are taken up more with their own agendas and their own petty lives for they don’t have the ephod of worship. Yes the script says david stood head and shoulders above all men. He looked good he looked the part of the mighty king. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Callusing of the North American Church

The Callusing of the North American Church

Ephesians 3:11-21
John’s first day at work with machete - skin blistered and hanging - soon (within 2 months)he had callused hands. We also grow accustomed to the constant bombardment on our hearts and intellect because so much of it is irrelevant. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Callusing of the North American Church

The Callusing of the North American Church

John’s first day at work with machete - skin blistered and hanging - soon (within 2 months)he had callused hands. We also grow accustomed to the constant bombardment on our hearts and intellect because so much of it is irrelevant. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Overcoming Church

The Overcoming Church

Do you know what it means to have this hope? Jesus is the way to abundant life here and there!!! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Overcoming Church

The Overcoming Church

Do you know what it means to have this hope? Jesus is the way to abundant life here and there!!! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What does it mean to be a Christian?

What does it mean to be a Christian?

Matthew 16:24-27
What does to mean to be a Christian? To love God? Many profess such, and their actions will either prove or deny this claim. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What does it mean to be a Christian?

What does it mean to be a Christian?

Matthew 16:24-27
What does to mean to be a Christian? To love God? Many profess such, and their actions will either prove or deny this claim. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Power Of ’Nevertheless’

The Power Of ’Nevertheless’

Numbers 13:23-22
In our text today, a single word has changed, in a multitude of ways, entire dialogues, entire situations, and even an entire world, simply by the power of one simple word: NEVERTHELESS [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Power Of ’Nevertheless’

The Power Of ’Nevertheless’

Numbers 13:23-22
In our text today, a single word has changed, in a multitude of ways, entire dialogues, entire situations, and even an entire world, simply by the power of one simple word: NEVERTHELESS [ read more... ]

Image for sermon ARE YOU A THANKS GIVER, A PRAISER, OR A WORSHIPPER?

ARE YOU A THANKS GIVER, A PRAISER, OR A WORSHIPPER?

John 4:23-24
The Bible teaches us in numerous places that we are to give thanks unto God for what he has done. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon ARE YOU A THANKS GIVER, A PRAISER, OR A WORSHIPPER?

ARE YOU A THANKS GIVER, A PRAISER, OR A WORSHIPPER?

John 4:23-24
The Bible teaches us in numerous places that we are to give thanks unto God for what he has done. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Creation

Creation

Genesis 1:1-13
This Bible Lesson is designed to encourage our faith so we can experience more works of the Holy Ghost in our lives than ever before [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Creation

Creation

Genesis 1:1-13
This Bible Lesson is designed to encourage our faith so we can experience more works of the Holy Ghost in our lives than ever before [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Bible Time Line

The Bible Time Line

John 8:14-14
This is a short presentation to encourage further study on details concerning the importance of the Bible Time Line. Consider it an overview to assist in removing the fear of using the time line & dispensations to understand truth. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Bible Time Line

The Bible Time Line

John 8:14-14
This is a short presentation to encourage further study on details concerning the importance of the Bible Time Line. Consider it an overview to assist in removing the fear of using the time line & dispensations to understand truth. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Man of God

The Man of God

Deuteronomy 18:20-22
The usual titles for a minister of God in Eph.4:11 are for identification of specific ministries. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Man of God

The Man of God

Deuteronomy 18:20-22
The usual titles for a minister of God in Eph.4:11 are for identification of specific ministries. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Does The Devil Know You

Does The Devil Know You

Acts 19:13-13
There are 2 things that get the devils attention. 1. Believe in the name of Jesus. 2. Live the name of Jesus. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Does The Devil Know You

Does The Devil Know You

Acts 19:13-13
There are 2 things that get the devils attention. 1. Believe in the name of Jesus. 2. Live the name of Jesus. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Type of Vessel are you?

What Type of Vessel are you?

2 Timothy 2:19-19
THE FOUNDATION OF GOD STANDETH SURE.... DEVIL, STORMS OF LIFE, TRIALS, PERSECUTION....GOD, NOR HIS WORD, NOR HIS KINGDOM...SHALL BE MOVED...IT STANDETH SURE! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What Type of Vessel are you?

What Type of Vessel are you?

2 Timothy 2:19-19
THE FOUNDATION OF GOD STANDETH SURE.... DEVIL, STORMS OF LIFE, TRIALS, PERSECUTION....GOD, NOR HIS WORD, NOR HIS KINGDOM...SHALL BE MOVED...IT STANDETH SURE! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Peril Of Inconvenience

The Peril Of Inconvenience

Acts 24:24-27
Convenience is defined as a fitness or suitability for performing an action or fulfilling a requirement; something (as an appliance, device, or service) conducive to comfort or ease; and lastly as the freedom from discomfort; Something to create ease. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Peril Of Inconvenience

The Peril Of Inconvenience

Acts 24:24-27
Convenience is defined as a fitness or suitability for performing an action or fulfilling a requirement; something (as an appliance, device, or service) conducive to comfort or ease; and lastly as the freedom from discomfort; Something to create ease. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

One of the most exciting and powerful methods of preaching is to share the story (biography) of a character in the ...[read more]

Thumbnail

Identifying that next leader is not easy.  You must often times select a few prospects and begin to work ...[read more]

Thumbnail

"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and ...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.