Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "The Church"

A Doer Of The Word

James 1:22-22

Topics: The Church

A person can come to the house of God and listen to the singing and the Preaching , but just coming to church wont save you…..

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon A Doer Of The Word - Handout

A Doer Of The Word - Handout

Topic: The Church
STUDY is the first step to being a doer of the Word. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Doer Of The Word - Handout

A Doer Of The Word - Handout

STUDY is the first step to being a doer of the Word. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Right Reaction

The Right Reaction

Philippians 4:4-9
Life is 10% action, and 90% reaction. It is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle what happens to you [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Right Reaction

The Right Reaction

Philippians 4:4-9
Life is 10% action, and 90% reaction. It is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle what happens to you [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Are You Successful?

Are You Successful?

2 Timothy 3:5-17
The purpose of this Bible Study is to show that God has provided all the blessings we need to serve Him successfully and receive eternal life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Are You Successful?

Are You Successful?

2 Timothy 3:5-17
The purpose of this Bible Study is to show that God has provided all the blessings we need to serve Him successfully and receive eternal life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Get Real

Get Real

Matthew 5:1-2
The Sermon on the Mount. Part 1 [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Get Real

Get Real

Matthew 5:1-2
The Sermon on the Mount. Part 1 [ read more... ]

Image for sermon THE CHURCH GOD BLESSES

THE CHURCH GOD BLESSES

Ephesians 1:3-3
Do you understand that we are too blessed to be stressed? There’s too much joy in Jesus for any of us to ever get depressed! There’s too much peace in the Holy Ghost for you to be fretting about your health or your wealth! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon THE CHURCH GOD BLESSES

THE CHURCH GOD BLESSES

Ephesians 1:3-3
Do you understand that we are too blessed to be stressed? There’s too much joy in Jesus for any of us to ever get depressed! There’s too much peace in the Holy Ghost for you to be fretting about your health or your wealth! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Consequences of Backsliding

The Consequences of Backsliding

Hosea 11:7-7
I once heard a preacher say, "The Bible doesn’t say anything about backsliding." That man doesn't know his Bible! The Scriptures speak much about backsliding, because it is a very serious matter- with very severe consequences! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Consequences of Backsliding

The Consequences of Backsliding

Hosea 11:7-7
I once heard a preacher say, "The Bible doesn’t say anything about backsliding." That man doesn't know his Bible! The Scriptures speak much about backsliding, because it is a very serious matter- with very severe consequences! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Do You Know Him

Do You Know Him

Matthew 7:22-23
We have people saying, “let me study the standards of Crossroads New Life Tabernacle so I can be in the choir, be a musician, teach a Sunday School class, be a youth leader…”.It’s ti.me that we began to study about more to knowing Him. It’s time that we put more emphasis on divine intimacy with Him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Do You Know Him

Do You Know Him

Matthew 7:22-23
We have people saying, “let me study the standards of Crossroads New Life Tabernacle so I can be in the choir, be a musician, teach a Sunday School class, be a youth leader…”.It’s ti.me that we began to study about more to knowing Him. It’s time that we put more emphasis on divine intimacy with Him. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A GOOD church can be BETTER

A GOOD church can be BETTER

1 Corinthians 12:31-31
I need to remind us that we do have a GOOD church. We have GOOD people. GOOD talent. GOOD principals. GOOD worship services. GOOD organization. BUT we can do BETTER. God has called us to EXCELLENCY. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A GOOD church can be BETTER

A GOOD church can be BETTER

1 Corinthians 12:31-31
I need to remind us that we do have a GOOD church. We have GOOD people. GOOD talent. GOOD principals. GOOD worship services. GOOD organization. BUT we can do BETTER. God has called us to EXCELLENCY. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It’s Time for A New Normal

It’s Time for A New Normal

1 Corinthians 1:25-31
So, the world sees us as ‘abnormal’ – and we are! Our wisdom doesn’t mesh with the world’s wisdom because we are wise in the customs, culture and value system of the world that is to come. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It’s Time for A New Normal

It’s Time for A New Normal

1 Corinthians 1:25-31
So, the world sees us as ‘abnormal’ – and we are! Our wisdom doesn’t mesh with the world’s wisdom because we are wise in the customs, culture and value system of the world that is to come. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When They Open the Door...What Will They Find?

When They Open the Door...What Will They Find?

John 12:20-21
Let me pause here to tell you that it is possible to come to church every Sunday and never SEE Jesus. It is even possible to feel his presence and power and never get a look at him. It’s possible for you to feel what everybody else is feeling while at church because of the crowd or the group that’s here but never feel him anywhere else and never really see him. But when I come to church I want to see him. In fact I don’t just want to see him at church I want to see him every day. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon When They Open the Door...What Will They Find?

When They Open the Door...What Will They Find?

John 12:20-21
Let me pause here to tell you that it is possible to come to church every Sunday and never SEE Jesus. It is even possible to feel his presence and power and never get a look at him. It’s possible for you to feel what everybody else is feeling while at church because of the crowd or the group that’s here but never feel him anywhere else and never really see him. But when I come to church I want to see him. In fact I don’t just want to see him at church I want to see him every day. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Where Were You?

Where Were You?

John 14:1-3
There have been many great and significant events in the history of these United States of America. Many people remember just where they were when they heard the news of such events for the first time. When remembering significant things that have happened in our country invariably people will ask the question, “Where were you?” when this particular event happened. Forever ingrained in our memories is where we were or what we were doing when particular events have taken place or we received the news of such things for the first time. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Where Were You?

Where Were You?

John 14:1-3
There have been many great and significant events in the history of these United States of America. Many people remember just where they were when they heard the news of such events for the first time. When remembering significant things that have happened in our country invariably people will ask the question, “Where were you?” when this particular event happened. Forever ingrained in our memories is where we were or what we were doing when particular events have taken place or we received the news of such things for the first time. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Asleep in the Light

Asleep in the Light

Psalms 25:13-13
You deserve a break today is the familiar slogan of Macdonald’s. It has a certain ring to it, doesn’t it! It has a certain allure that catches our attention. I do deserve a break today. With the pressures of our school, work and family, with our hectic busy schedules sometimes we feel like “Yes I do deserve a break today. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Asleep in the Light

Asleep in the Light

Psalms 25:13-13
You deserve a break today is the familiar slogan of Macdonald’s. It has a certain ring to it, doesn’t it! It has a certain allure that catches our attention. I do deserve a break today. With the pressures of our school, work and family, with our hectic busy schedules sometimes we feel like “Yes I do deserve a break today. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Renew Our Days as of Old

Renew Our Days as of Old

Lamentations 5:19-22
This means that God is:1. Forever faithful 2. Forever steadfast 3. Forever what he has promised to be [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Renew Our Days as of Old

Renew Our Days as of Old

Lamentations 5:19-22
This means that God is:1. Forever faithful 2. Forever steadfast 3. Forever what he has promised to be [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Ants and Slugs

Ants and Slugs

Proverbs 6:6-11
Reading this verse of scripture today we find two contrasting personalities, there is the ant or the wise and diligent and the sluggard which is sleepy and unconcerned. The latter I would like to discuss first. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Ants and Slugs

Ants and Slugs

Proverbs 6:6-11
Reading this verse of scripture today we find two contrasting personalities, there is the ant or the wise and diligent and the sluggard which is sleepy and unconcerned. The latter I would like to discuss first. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Elements of Unity

Elements of Unity

Psalms 133:1-1
You see we all have a gifts, and together we form a gifted body that represents Christ, as Christ we in unity can do anything. We are a force unbeatable against the forces of evil but only in the UNITY OF CHRIST. Have you ever witnessed spiritual gifts produced by the UNITY of believers in Christ? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Elements of Unity

Elements of Unity

Psalms 133:1-1
You see we all have a gifts, and together we form a gifted body that represents Christ, as Christ we in unity can do anything. We are a force unbeatable against the forces of evil but only in the UNITY OF CHRIST. Have you ever witnessed spiritual gifts produced by the UNITY of believers in Christ? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Know Your God

Know Your God

1 Kings 18:24-24
I want to tell you today church you better know your God! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Know Your God

Know Your God

1 Kings 18:24-24
I want to tell you today church you better know your God! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Standing In The Armor Of God

Standing In The Armor Of God

Ephesians 6:10-14
I would like to remind you tonight that we are in a fight , we are in a fight for our life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Standing In The Armor Of God

Standing In The Armor Of God

Ephesians 6:10-14
I would like to remind you tonight that we are in a fight , we are in a fight for our life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The World's Lullaby

The World's Lullaby

Proverbs 6:9-9
It is high time the church becomes the church that God called it to be. We have for so long took a back seat to everything the church once stood for. We have let the world sing us to sleep with the sleep of death or the lullaby of the world if you will. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The World's Lullaby

The World's Lullaby

Proverbs 6:9-9
It is high time the church becomes the church that God called it to be. We have for so long took a back seat to everything the church once stood for. We have let the world sing us to sleep with the sleep of death or the lullaby of the world if you will. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Christianese

Christianese

Philippians 1:27-27
The same sorry state exists in the ‘Christian Community’. Folks speak Christianese and have yet to truly learn the KING’S language. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Christianese

Christianese

Philippians 1:27-27
The same sorry state exists in the ‘Christian Community’. Folks speak Christianese and have yet to truly learn the KING’S language. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

Every pastor, preacher, and minister should memorize these words that Paul shared with Timothy;2 Tim 4:1-5 New...[read more]

Thumbnail

One of the perceived obstacles to winning people to Christ is that the convictions we hold are not attractive to th...[read more]

Thumbnail

One of the most unique and amazing plants in the world is the Chinese Bamboo Tree. This tree is much different than...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.