Chapter
Verse
By Keyword
Looking For Fresh Sermon Inspiration?

Sermon Outline Search Results For Topic: "The Church"

Holiness Anointing

1 Peter 1:13-16

Topics: The Church

We are called to be priests, salt, light, a blessing to the world, not for ourselves.

Other sermons you might like

Image for sermon It’s All in the Family

It’s All in the Family

1 Chronicles 20:4-21
Topic: The Church
God never intended for us to fight this battle alone. That’s why he gave us the Church, which is our family. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon It’s All in the Family

It’s All in the Family

1 Chronicles 20:4-21
God never intended for us to fight this battle alone. That’s why he gave us the Church, which is our family. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Get Real

Get Real

Matthew 5:1-2
The Sermon on the Mount. Part 1 [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Get Real

Get Real

Matthew 5:1-2
The Sermon on the Mount. Part 1 [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Are You Successful?

Are You Successful?

2 Timothy 3:5-17
The purpose of this Bible Study is to show that God has provided all the blessings we need to serve Him successfully and receive eternal life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Are You Successful?

Are You Successful?

2 Timothy 3:5-17
The purpose of this Bible Study is to show that God has provided all the blessings we need to serve Him successfully and receive eternal life. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon To Pass the Test - Teacher

To Pass the Test - Teacher

James 1:12-12
No one likes Tests, First of all its because Tests means acceptance or rejection, Pass of fail, promotion, or stagnation. At stake is nothing less than our future, even our self worth. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon To Pass the Test - Teacher

To Pass the Test - Teacher

No one likes Tests, First of all its because Tests means acceptance or rejection, Pass of fail, promotion, or stagnation. At stake is nothing less than our future, even our self worth. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon To Pass the Test-student

To Pass the Test-student

We can all have the same crown that paul was talking about, but it don’t come unless we pass the test. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon To Pass the Test-student

To Pass the Test-student

We can all have the same crown that paul was talking about, but it don’t come unless we pass the test. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Doer Of The Word

A Doer Of The Word

James 1:22-22
A person can come to the house of God and listen to the singing and the Preaching , but just coming to church wont save you….. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Doer Of The Word

A Doer Of The Word

A person can come to the house of God and listen to the singing and the Preaching , but just coming to church wont save you….. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Doer Of The Word - Handout

A Doer Of The Word - Handout

STUDY is the first step to being a doer of the Word. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon A Doer Of The Word - Handout

A Doer Of The Word - Handout

STUDY is the first step to being a doer of the Word. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Body Of Christ

The Body Of Christ

1 Corinthians 1:10-13
Something about the Christmas season that I really love is the opportunity to spend a lot of time with family! It is one of the very few times of the year when there are no schedules to follow. We ought to celebrate it four times a year! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Body Of Christ

The Body Of Christ

1 Corinthians 1:10-13
Something about the Christmas season that I really love is the opportunity to spend a lot of time with family! It is one of the very few times of the year when there are no schedules to follow. We ought to celebrate it four times a year! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Team Players

Team Players

Acts 8:1-4
The same is true in our walk with God, if we stay in our own little aquarium where everything is comfortable and predictable, we will only grow to a size proportionate to that. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Team Players

Team Players

Acts 8:1-4
The same is true in our walk with God, if we stay in our own little aquarium where everything is comfortable and predictable, we will only grow to a size proportionate to that. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Crowded Churches, Empty Altars

Crowded Churches, Empty Altars

Luke 14:27-28
Do you know that Jesus wants to pull you out of the crowd into the committed today? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Crowded Churches, Empty Altars

Crowded Churches, Empty Altars

Luke 14:27-28
Do you know that Jesus wants to pull you out of the crowd into the committed today? [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Making Of A Masterpiece

The Making Of A Masterpiece

Mark 8:36-37
Through the blood of Christ you are made perfect and you are well pleasing in His sight. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Making Of A Masterpiece

The Making Of A Masterpiece

Mark 8:36-37
Through the blood of Christ you are made perfect and you are well pleasing in His sight. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What does it mean to be a Christian?

What does it mean to be a Christian?

Matthew 16:24-27
What does to mean to be a Christian? To love God? Many profess such, and their actions will either prove or deny this claim. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon What does it mean to be a Christian?

What does it mean to be a Christian?

Matthew 16:24-27
What does to mean to be a Christian? To love God? Many profess such, and their actions will either prove or deny this claim. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Callusing of the North American Church

The Callusing of the North American Church

Ephesians 3:11-21
John’s first day at work with machete - skin blistered and hanging - soon (within 2 months)he had callused hands. We also grow accustomed to the constant bombardment on our hearts and intellect because so much of it is irrelevant. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Callusing of the North American Church

The Callusing of the North American Church

John’s first day at work with machete - skin blistered and hanging - soon (within 2 months)he had callused hands. We also grow accustomed to the constant bombardment on our hearts and intellect because so much of it is irrelevant. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Overcoming Church

The Overcoming Church

Do you know what it means to have this hope? Jesus is the way to abundant life here and there!!! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon The Overcoming Church

The Overcoming Church

Do you know what it means to have this hope? Jesus is the way to abundant life here and there!!! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Does The Devil Know You

Does The Devil Know You

Acts 19:13-13
There are 2 things that get the devils attention. 1. Believe in the name of Jesus. 2. Live the name of Jesus. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Does The Devil Know You

Does The Devil Know You

Acts 19:13-13
There are 2 things that get the devils attention. 1. Believe in the name of Jesus. 2. Live the name of Jesus. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon He Is Mine Only Child

He Is Mine Only Child

Luke 9:37-42
Have you ever seen someone get into an argument over who had the worst surgery?It would seem that our human nature feels that if we can tell a horrible story it gives credence to just how bad it was. That is in mans eyes. God only sees Sin! To God that’s all there is! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon He Is Mine Only Child

He Is Mine Only Child

Luke 9:37-42
Have you ever seen someone get into an argument over who had the worst surgery?It would seem that our human nature feels that if we can tell a horrible story it gives credence to just how bad it was. That is in mans eyes. God only sees Sin! To God that’s all there is! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Those Cute Little Foxes!

Those Cute Little Foxes!

Song of Solomon 2:15-15
This May Seem Foolish To You Tonight, But It’s The Repercussions Of A Loss Of The Small Things That Result In The Gargantuan Lose Of The IMPORTANT Things! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Those Cute Little Foxes!

Those Cute Little Foxes!

Song of Solomon 2:15-15
This May Seem Foolish To You Tonight, But It’s The Repercussions Of A Loss Of The Small Things That Result In The Gargantuan Lose Of The IMPORTANT Things! [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hearing The Two Trumpets

Hearing The Two Trumpets

Numbers 10:1-7
But you should get on your knees every night and every morning and be thankful to God himself that a man is willing get up everyday and blow that same trumpet. I want to say that I am thankful for men of God who watched for my soul. Men who blew the trumpet loud and strong so that I might make personal renovations and prepare to hear that second trumpet. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon Hearing The Two Trumpets

Hearing The Two Trumpets

Numbers 10:1-7
But you should get on your knees every night and every morning and be thankful to God himself that a man is willing get up everyday and blow that same trumpet. I want to say that I am thankful for men of God who watched for my soul. Men who blew the trumpet loud and strong so that I might make personal renovations and prepare to hear that second trumpet. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Will Go To War For My Brother

I Will Go To War For My Brother

Genesis 14:11-16
We bind together through adversity, through troubles and trails. We come together through life events, both good and bad. [ read more... ]

Image for sermon I Will Go To War For My Brother

I Will Go To War For My Brother

Genesis 14:11-16
We bind together through adversity, through troubles and trails. We come together through life events, both good and bad. [ read more... ]

2000+ VIEW BACKGROUNDS

NEWSLETTER ARTICLES

Thumbnail

How important are relationships anyway? I don’t know about you, but in my life, one of the things that has ca...[read more]

Thumbnail

I am the second born in a family of five siblings. My older brother is a little less than two years older than me. ...[read more]

Thumbnail

Fundamental principles underlie the thinking and conduct of all true leaders, and these principles are even sharply...[read more]

see all popular articles...

Name and Email are required to proceed.

Already a PreachIt.org Member?
Username or Password was incorrect.
Please try again.
Username or Password was incorrect. Please try again.